Author has written 8 stories for Gone with the Wind, and Harry Potter.
about me: i'm a person who loves getting reviews, wink-wink! there's not much to tell about me, nothing too interesting, just a typical teen who loves to write (although I guess that's not overly typical...) and watch old movies (dang, that's not typical either...)
currently i am working on: georgia rain, lightning never strikes the same place twice, and all he needed as an alibi
my stories...or story-o's as i like to call them. cause it rhymes with oreo. and oreos contain chocolate. yum.
1. Eyes of Green, Heart of Gold--hmm. this is technically my oldest story. i've been working on it for a while. i FINALLY had an idea for where i wanted to take it, but then i forgot what that was. once i remember it, i'll post on this story.
2. Eyes the Color of Ireland--COMPLETE, but no longer on fanfiction. i am hoping to rewrite parts of it, adding things i want to in, and to repost it eventually. it is my only completed story, ever, after all.
3. Lightning Never Strikes the Same Place Twice--i really like the premise for this story. i've been working on it lately, so the next chapter IS in the works. i have an idea of where it's going now, so hopefully it won't be much longer before i update it.
4. Kissing the Rod that Chastised Me--okay, i'll be honest. my favorite part of this fic is by far the title. but i have some ideas in mind that'll make it much more interesting. i like the point that i picked it up at though. i don't ever remember reading a fic like it before. i should be (hopefully) updating it soon.
5. Georgia Rain--ooh I love this one. Please review it if you will. I'm most definitely updating it soon, because like i said, i love it so much. it's really rather short right now, but if i get reviews i'll fix that problem!
6. Still There-- hmm. wrote it a while ago. stuck sorta, don't know where it's headed, which means don't expect updates too soon.
7. Right to a Fair Trial-this one isn't GWTW, it's HP. I've always wanted to post a HP, D/G story, so i'm excited a/b this one. i hope it gets some reviews, there are SO many hp stories...i'll be working on this one, and an update is promised with the second review, so...READ IT AND REVIEW!
8. All he Needed Was an Alibi- newest GWTW story. i'm excited about it. read and review it please!
9. Other Random Stories--i have millions. well, not literally. more like handfulls. but some of them are very short. two of them contain only a sentence. ironically enough, i really like those two. i think they're both very cool. every time i flip into that page in my notebook i'm like oooh what happens next! but umm i haven't written anything more on them so i don't know. and i started writing a new one the other night. i like it, too. gotta work on it some more and i'll post it most likely.
best books: (in my opinion)
1. redeeming love by francine rivers-if you haven't read this book, READ IT! it's the best book i've ever read, seriously.
2. gone with the wind by margaret mitchell (obviously)-this one i loooooooove, umm, duh. it used to be my fav., but then i read redeeming love, and then you know, that was just such an amazing book that i had to make myself admit that it was my absolute favorite.
3. i don't know, i read too much and love too many books, those two are just like the ones that stick out. oh yeah! the janet evanovich stephanie plum series! i love those! they are SO funny! i'm talking utter hilarium here...yeah. morelli is so sexy. gosh. oh yeah,harry potter books rock, too.
4. hawksongoh wow, def. read that one! i looove it! it's excellent.
best movies: (also in my opinion)-although that's kinda stupid to write, b/c if it wasn't my opinion, why would i have them up here?
ok, well i have to have 2 categories here, b/c i'm an old movie freak...they're my absolute favs. new movies have pretty much just gone downhill. with some exceptions, of course.
1. umm i love "the notebook". it was great! (i cried. very hard.)fabbity fab fab. which reminds me, the georgia nicholson books are hilarious too.
2. hmm. "mulan"! that's the best disney movie ever. i don't care if it's not a "classic" like the lion king or what not, but hey it totally kicks butt.
3.well, i can't think at the moment. umm...i like "heartbreakers". it's hilarious.
4. "ice age"! i love that movie, too. it makes me crack up.
5. "troy"-sooo awesome. paris=what a wimp. brad pitt=so sexy. i lurve achilles. -D
1. "gone with the wind". duh, it's like a freakin' given
2. "notorious"! i absolutely l-o-v-e cary grant, and ingrid bergman is such a good actress. the whole movie is great. plus, i love the underlying humor-the comments are hilarious
3. "hold back the dawn"another great movie...
4.umm "bringing up baby". very good
so what else can i write on this thing? music? songs? idk. i like a whole buncha diff. types of music. i'll listen to pretty much anything, really. i like country almost the best though...sorry for all those country haters out there, but yeah. i like jet too, they're cool. and let's see idk who else. maybe i'll think of something else later? idk. oh, just in case someone didn't know, 'idk' means 'i don't know'-haha i was talking to my friend and i wrote that and she thought it was a word and was like 'what does idk mean? i don't get it' so for those of you who didn't quite get it, there ya go. i also love josh groban-when you say you love me and my confession are two of my fav. songs of his. oh yeah! remember is also really awesome.
i adore gilmore girls and friends. both are hilarious. oh, ER is the best ever!
i loove quotes. mostly funny ones. here are some of my faves. again, they're broken down into categories. gosh, i'm weird, aren't i?
1. "I am dying of thirst by the side of a fountain."-Charles D'Orléans
2. "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."-Proverbs 19:21
3. "You are all fair, my love; there is no flaw in you."-Song of Solomon 4:7
4. "As a hart longs for flowing streams, so longs my soul for thee."Psalm 42:1
5."Then Peter came and said to him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to 7 times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you up to 7 times, but up to 70 times 7." -Matthew 18:21-22
6. "Even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me."-Aristophanes
7."I have found that no exertion of the legs can bring two minds much nearer to one another."-Henry David Thoreau
just plain hilarious:
7. Draco scowled. “Sarcasm will get you-”
“Everywhere,” she broke in.
“Damn straight,” he grumbled. --Lessons of the Heart fanfic
8. One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
9.If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
10. Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.-Jack Handy
11. (in jail) Susan: Anyway, David,when they find out who we are they'll let us out.
David: When they find out who you are, they'll pad the cell. -Bringing Up Baby
12. Alicia: This is a very strange love affair.
Alicia: Maybe the fact that you don't love me. -Notorious
13. Alicia: This fog gets me.
Devlin: That's your hair in your eyes. -Notorious
14. "Dreams are a wish that your heart makes while you are fast asleep."-Cinderella