Author has written 1 story for Flash.
Skin tone: Caucasian- not that it should matter.
Religion: Agnostic-Atheist, formerly a Roman Catholic.
Political alignment; Global scale: Centrist. American scale (if I were American); Far Leftist
Other Accounts; A Tumblr (Under the same name) and an Ao3 account (Under the same name).
Likes and Hobbies: SCIENCE, Writing/Reading Fanfic, watching TV shows, reading comics, Table tennis, basketball, browsing the web, Animals, Minecraft, gaming and hanging out with friends. Oh, and SCIENCE
Dislikes: School, Studying, Over-protective parents, close-minded individuals, bullies, prejudice, animal cruelty, fake friends, hypocrites and racism/sexism, feminists who preach equality but then discriminate against men, then try to avoid accountability by claiming 'Women can't be sexist!' even though they totally can, and are. Black people who claim 'Black people can't be racist' because they don't have systemic power- 1. Ever hear of racism on the individual level and 2. America had a black president for two terms. People who take advantage of another person through their beliefs. People ostracising other people based on their beliefs, or lack thereof. People trying to discredit science because it doesn't align with their beliefs.
Favorite movies: Avengers, Captain America 1&2&3, Spider-man (2002), Spider-man (2004), IronMan 1&2, Thor 1&2, Sky High, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Fantastic 4 (2005), Bridge to Terabithia, Harry Potter 1-7 part 1&2, Hunger Games 1-3 part 1&2, How To Train Your Dragon 1&2, Dr. Strange, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Favorite books; Hunger Games 1-3, Harry Potter 1-7, Percy Jackson 1-5.
Favorite TV shows: Flash, Young Justice, Arrow, Agents of SHIELD, Supergirl, Danny Phantom, Justice League/Unlimited, Smallville, Spectacular Spider-man, Batman the Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Superman the Animated Series and Pokemon.
Favorite Animals: Dogs, cats, wolves, bunnies, tigers, foxes, dolphins. (In that order)
Spirit Animal/s: Wolf/Husky/Fox/Coyote
Hated books: The Twilight Series. Yeah, just that.
Stories In Progress:
The Trials of a Teenage Speedster:
Status: Temporary Hiatus, for reason of schooling and loss of interest. No set date for revitalizing the story has been planned, although it shouldn't be inactive for longer than mid-October as a worst case-scenario unless real life proves far more difficult than originally perceived.
Harrison Wells (Any Interpretation) x Barry
"You will miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" -Mark Twain
"Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible, it just means you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed" -Rick Riordan
"We are the hero of our own story" -Micheal Fox
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
"Revenge is the most worthless of causes."
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone"
Favorite movie quotes:
"Sometimes you have to run before you can walk" -Ironman, Iron man 1
"If we can't protect the earth you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it" - Iron man, Avengers 1
"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words; with great power, comes great reponsibility. This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm spider-man" -Spider-man, Spider-man 1
"I believe there's a hero in all of us. That keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride. Even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most, even our dreams." -May Parker, Spider-man 2
"Secrets have a cost, they're not free. Not now, not ever" -May Parker, The Amazing Spider-man 1
"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder, to let him know the world hasn't ended." -Batman, The Dark Knight Rises
"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian?" - Harvey Dent/Two-face, The Dark Knight
"Why do we fall, sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." Alfred Pennyworth, Batman Begins
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." Batman, Batman Begins
Favorite Comic book/ Comic book TV series Quotes:
"Life is locomotion. If you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things, and you've got to start running towards something. You've got to forge ahead. Keep moving. Even if your path isn't lit, trust you'll find your way." -Flash
"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose" -Flash
"It's not about being a hero, it's about doing the right thing." -Flash
"If the prospect of living in a world were trying to respect the basic rights of those around you simply because we exist are such daunting, impossible tasks, then what sort of world are we left with? and what sort of world do you want to live in?" -Wonder Woman
"I have no idea where i'm going to be tomorrow, but i accept the fact that tomorrow will come. And i'm going to rise to meet it." -Wonder Woman
"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, i swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, i'll never stop fighting. Ever" -Superman
"There's a right and wrong in the universe, and that decision is not hard to make" -Superman
"I feel like i live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to slip up, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful i really am" -Superman
"It's a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of all of us. Then... he shoots fire from the skies, and it's difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we are that it does not occur to him." -Batman
"We both looked into the abyss; the only difference is you blinked." -Batman
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
(That says a lot about the world today.)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), 9foxgrl (USA), UnitedOsprey1991(USA), Dragonwolf12 (USA,), Ronanprime (USA) Crazy By Insane (USA), KodiakWolfe13 (USA), SilentEevee (Malta)
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom,BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, Jidt, Horseluvr14, I'mdancinonthefloorforacartoon,Timmylover,Silent Phantom gal, Video/GamingFreak1213, BeliveInYourDreams, BringbackDannyPhantom, KodiakWolfe13, SilentEevee
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children (I can see some sense in this.)
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts. (...*opens mouth*...*shakes head*...)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping. (...who would attempt?)
4. Candle: Warning, A burning candle is fire. (YOU DON'T SAY?!)
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking. (I never would have thought of that...)
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado (Oh, that's pathetic...)
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts (...what? ... WHAT?)
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children (No. Just... No.)
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (*slams head against desk* Oh my gosh...)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping (People need to start reading labels.)
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap. (That would be how?)
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness (I wonder why I'm taking this!)
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required (Obviously!!!)
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use (What other use?)
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On a bag of ice --Keep frozen
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
25. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
26. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
27. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
I am a fangirl, a hardcore one. Being a fangirl means I relate every single thing in my life (what I saw, what I eat, what I hear, what's in my life, etc) to the things I learn and know from the fandom. I can't look at owls (picture or real) without thinking about the Court of Owls. I can't look at or wear sunglasses without my my mind drifting into Robin of Young Justice. I can't look or eat Chips Ahoy without thinking that what if Alfred made these cookies. I can't look at a stick without daydreaming being a witch like Hermione and Ginny and Luna. I can't look at a circus without thinking of Haly's Circus. I can't open a door normally wihout peeking who was coming in, you can't know if there's a psycho out to kill you, a pyscho like Joker. If you're a real fangirl, then you must copy this to your profile. Everything in your life can be related to a fandom/s.
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day.
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough.
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC”
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account, FF.net account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations (yeah...)
35. you realized too many of these apply to you.
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, Sairey13 ,angel grayson, Blaze Grayson a.k.a Dark wing, KodiakWolfe13, SilentEevee,
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know you are a fan of the Flash TV show if...
Normal People: When a police car goes by ignore it.
Flash Fans: When a police car goes by they look for a red/gold blur following the car.
Normal People: When they see a plane make the sound barrier say "Awesome."
Flash Fans: When they see a plane break the sound barrier say, "Meh...Flash can run faster than that."
Normal People: Like the colors yellow with red highlights.
Flash Fans: Hate yellow with red highlights because it is the Reverse Flash colors.
Normal People: Watch vampire diaries over and over (-insert barfing noise here-)
Flash Fans: Watch the Flash over and over again.
Normal People: Try to state how fast Mach 1.1 is.
Flash Fans: Say 'Mach 1.1 is 874 miles per hour which means...SUPERSONIC PUNCH BABY! YEAH!"
Normal People: When being mugged expect police to save them.
Flash Fans: When being mugged expect the Flash to save them.
Normal People: When a green arrow is shot at them they scream and run in the other direction.
Flash Fans: When a green arrow is shot at them they shout, "Hey Barry? Tell Oliver to move the training session else where! And prevent him from using me as a target."
Normal People: When someone buys a lot of food they ask, "How are you going to eat that?"
Flash Fans: When someone buys a lot of food they say, "How many Metahumans did Flash go against this time?"
Normal People: When they hear something large in the bushes scream and run the other way.
Flash Fans: When they hear something large in the bushes say, "If I hadn't seen Jurassic Park I would not be nearly as frightened right now."
Normal People: If they witness a poisonous gas attack they try to call 911.
Flash Fans: Run the other way and pray that the 'Mist' doesn't get them.
Normal People: When being stuck in a sudden storm they drive on ignoring it.
Flash Fans: When being stuck in a sudden storm shout, "Mark knock it off!"
Normal People: Once they calm down after getting angry, they blame a random person standing nearby.
Flash Fans: Once they calm down after getting angry, they blame Roy G Bivalo.
Normal People: When seeing the Flash and Arrow fight they run the other way.
Flash Fans: When seeing the Flash and Arrow fight they sit down with a bowl of popcorn.
Normal People: Want any old sweatshirt.
Flash Fans: Want a S.T.A.R Labs sweatshirt.
Normal People: Are confused with the names Cisco calls Metahumans.
Flash Fans: Say, "Seriously Cisco?"
Normal People: When seeing the Flash are like 'whatever'
Flash Fans: When seeing the Flash say, "Nice meeting you...I'm going to pass out now from happiness."
Normal People: When seeing a giant wormhole they scream and panic
Flash Fans: Cross their fingers and hope Flash can stop it without causing another breach to a parallel universe.
Normal People: When they see a man turn his hand into sand they run the other way.
Flash Fans: When they see a man turn his hand into sand they either light a lighter and throw it at him or turn on a fire hydrant in his direction.
Normal People: If they see a giant 'Man-shark' (—cough King Shark—) they run and try to avoid getting into any body of water.
Flash Fans: Build a giant laser weapon or throw a pressurized scuba tank into its mouth (while it is releasing the gas) and lighting a match and throwing it at the tank.
Normal People: If they see a man with electricity sparking around him and a half melted face they just stare or back slowly away.
Flash Fans: Hope they have a speed dampener handing or a gun that sprays liquid nitrogen handy (Sorry Barry).
Normal People: If they see a giant gorilla they scream and faint.
Flash Fans: They either get a higher power tranquillizer gun, a earpiece that prevents mindreading, create a speed cannon, or call up a friend that has Curtiss Helldivers.
Normal People: When they see a man with wings they scream and faint.
Flash Fans: When they see a man with wings they cross their arms, glare and say, "I swear if you throw me off the side of a building Carter I will make sure Kendra throttles you."
"Don't tell me. I've been reborn several times over the centuries."
Normal People: When they see a man throwing knives at them they hide.
Flash Fans: When they see a man throwing knives at them they serious hope the Flash and Arrow are nearby.
Normal People: When they see the Trickster they run the other way.
Flash Fans: When they see the Trickster they a) make sure not accept any packages from him and b) get a drone with a humongous magnate on the bottom.
Flash fans must have this on their profile.
You Might Be An Author If...