Author has written 89 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Danny Phantom, Kingdom Hearts, and Phineas and Ferb.
Hello, I am ShandyCandy! Currently, I am only writing for two fandoms- Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, and YuGiOh. I have no set date for updating- just know that I will if I have the time, and if I have a chapter ready to update. Also, I have an account on Amino for Miraculous Ladybug, so be sure to check meowt there in case I post something other than fanfiction (HA, soo what I did there?)
Here's the link- just remove the spaces!
https:// aminoapps.com/ c/ miraculous/ page/ user/ shandycandy/ 3bn4_ rXTMf06bYe3jobWPBNr6GvZmqrvnr
Me and my OC's:
Shandy and Candy are the ones who represent me. I created them originally as a Yami and Hikari pair, but as I grew out of the YuGiOh fandom, they became twins. It's fun using the two characters to respond to reviews (I only use them to respond to reviews, when I have time), or to review some of my favorite chapters, so it's a new experience every time.
Koena is my OC that is ONLY for Miraculous. She interacts with my other three OCs- Hazel Bite/Lunar Eclipse, Caleb Wrent/Solar Flare, and Chandler Bite/Zodiar. You can learn more about Koena in two of my stories on here- 'Amidst the Darkness' and ''Lucky' Love?'. For the other three, I'm not going to upload their stories on here (mainly because they have nothing to do with any of the characters in MLB), but if you're interested please be sure to check out my Amino account! (The link is up above.)
I'm not sure if they count as OCs, but seeing as their characters that I heavily influenced, I'm counting them. Miranda/Lune Minou and Adam/Veinard are in my story 'The Adventures of Veinard and Lune Minou!'.
Me and YuGiOh:
I ship Puzzle, Puppy, Tender, and Egyptian. I also see Anzu and Tea as two separate people, so don't expect any Anzu bashing, and a whole lot of Tea bashing. (Let's face it, she's all talk and no act.) I've also seen all of Season Zero (PLEASE BRING IT BACK!). I was introduced to this fandom ages ago, and the series first got me into Anime and the wonderful world that is fanfiction! I like to play around with the possibility of gender-bent characters in this fandom, as seen in some of my fics. Sadly, if I write any new stories for this fandom, It will be a long, slow, and frustrating process. The chances of it happening are around fifteen percent. You can say that I am satisfied with my experiences in this fandom, and have promptly moved on from it. (I still love it tho.)
Me and MTLBCN:
I ship LadyNoir the most out of the love square, and Ladrien the least, but I still ship it. I will occasionally bash Chloe, but I will also write her as a superhero. My other main ships include Lugami (Luka and Kagami), TomatoBee/ChloNath (Nathaniel and Queen Bee/Chloe), and the whole DJWIFI love square thing (This includes secret identities). Lila can just go to h* (not really I love all characters she just bugs me a lot XD). I was introduced to this fandom during February of 2017 and I have never been sucked into a fandom as fast as I was for this one. Seriously, it only took me three weeks of binge watching the episodes on YouTube and looking at all of the fan comics and art before I decided to start writing. That's a personal record. I'm going to be writing a LOT of AUs for this fandom.
My Profile Photo was made by my friend *Plot Twist*. You can also find them through Amino. :3
Oh, and before I leave, just thought I'd do this. Italics and Bold mean yes.
If you are a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, then put this on your profile.
You know you’re an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh fan when you...
1) Think all villains are hot
2) Don't mind going grey anyway
3) Talk to yourself out loud to pretend you're speaking to your Yami
4) Want a trench coat
5) Try hard to make your clothes defy gravity
6) Think Tans are super sexy
7) Look around town for crazy hairstyles
8) Have your hair in a crazy hair do
9) Think mullets are dead hot
10) Think Little brothers are just the best
11) Would go gay for some characters
12) Think the only way to resolve a conflict is to play a children’s card game!
13) Watch Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series
14) You think genders don't matter anymore
16) Have read this like 5 times
17) Do whatever it takes to prove you’re an obsessed fan
18) You are a fangirl/boy
19) You collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards
20) You know the game is called Duel Monsters NOT Yu-Gi-Oh
21) You have completed/almost completed your favorite characters deck
22) You often quote characters
23) Ra knows how many fics you've read/written on Yu-Gi-Oh
24) Every day you practice your evil laugh until its perfect
25) You think men that were crop top are awesome!
25) You have either a dragon, occult, Egyptian and/or dice fetish!
26) You love your friends!
27) You can quote most episodes.
28) You'd love to go to Egypt
29) Your answer to everything: Shut up
30) You have spent hours looking for Millennium Items
31) You own a Millennium Item
32) If you own a Millennium Item: You were sad when you found out that there wasn't an evil spirit wanting to take you over.
33) You think having a yami is perfectly normal
34) You know all/most of the shipping
35) You can easily name Yaoi couples and the shipping names
36) If you was in a room with a thousand pairs of eyes and mouths looking at you, you wouldn't freak just start counting them and hope to Ra that Bakura would stop hiding
37) You often dress like a character
38) You are part of the small minority that actually gets the game Duel Monsters!
39) You prefer Marik and Bakura's singing to Lady Gaga's any day
40) You own a creepy doll/teddy.
41) To you Yu-Gi-Oh is more than just an Anime its LIFE!
42) You wear your school blazer as a cape
43) Day 1- Blue top and black jeans; Day 2 - the same; Day 3 - the same; Day 4 - the same; 3 month later: "its season 2 better change clothes!"
44) You have a background song!
45) Your hair, to your friends: "Oh she/he must be having a bad hair day", You: "Yes finally I have perfected Yugi's hair!"
46) Getting sent to the shadow realm is more of a privilege than a threat to you.
47) Nothing's worse than a Jaden haircut!
48) You have a scary crush on one or more of the characters it's not even funny anymore!
49) You treat that character like he/she is real
50) You know the dangers of glomping
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these, you are an obsessed Yu-gi-oh fan.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
COPY AND PASTE: 'CAUSE ITS FUN!
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you LOVE reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the world should have no violence, but probably will always have it, copy this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, put this in your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you actually enjoy maths, copy and paste this into your profile.
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cats, we say Nyan Cat
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja, We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook, We say DeathNote
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say hello, we say kon'nichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus
Re-Post this if your an Otaku and proud!
ZODIAC SIGNS (Bold your Zodiac Sign) -
AQUARIUS - The Slut (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.
PISCES - The Addict (2/19-3/20) EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring.
LEO - The Cool One (7/23-8/22) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you'll ever meet! Very beautiful. Amazing. however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u might end up crying...
CANCER - The Smart One. (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.
ARIES- The Irresistible One (3/21-4/19) Nice Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits (11/22-12/21) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only.
TAURUS- The Aggressive One (4/20-5/20) MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
LIBRA - The Partner for Life (9/23-10/22) Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.
CAPRICORN - The Cute One (12/22-1/19) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it… Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart.
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. Amazing in bed. A caring person. One of a kind.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One (8/23-9/22) Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying.
GEMINI - The Liar (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships. Addictive. Loud.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME, SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME, ATEM, KIABA!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it was even in the Egyptian past.
normal people: Think little people are stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Think that Mokuba and Yugi are way too cute to be stupid.
normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know better and go to orphanages often to check out if there is someone like Seto.
normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might run out of money.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
normal people: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game.
WARNING: THIS POEM IS SAD!
My name is Chris.
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong
I can't speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He's already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Chris
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY THAT POEM INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked His friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if u r against bullying. I bet 95% of u won't.
Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs
You know you're a MIRACULOUS fan if you:
1. Ship one of the four ships of the love square (AKA MariChat, Adrinette, LadyNoir, and Ladrien).
2. Your reaction to season two FINALLY coming out was : YAAAAAS!
3. You want to slap everyone in Paris for not being able to see what's right in front of them.
4. You want to knock some common sense into Adrien/ Chat Noir or Marinette/Ladybug.
5. You write/say 'Chat Noir' instead of 'Cat Noir'.
6. You know that Marinette's name is NOT spelled/pronounced 'Marionette'.
7. You want to give Chloe a piece of your mind, even if you' have to wait in a very long line to do it.
9. Your nickname for Adrien is 'Sunshine/Sunshine Child' or 'Cinnamon Roll'.
10. You thought that Gabriel was Hawkmoth.
11. When you found out he was, you did a celebratory 'Told you so/ I was right' dance.
12. You know that Marinette and Adrien's future kids will be named Emma, Louise, and Hugo. You also know that they will most likely have a dog, a cat, and a hamster as well.
13. You want to throw Lila off of something higher than the Eiffel tower.
14. Your have a Miraculous OC with their own kwamis and powers.
15. Adrien's Mother's Disappearance is frustrating you to no end because there are too many theories floating around her.
16. You know that Marinette has a secret thing for stealing phones.
17. You think that Adrien is definitely a weeb/anime fanboy and gets his inspiration from Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC.
18. You think that Adrien plays a lot of Legend of Zelda games.
19. You've been on YouTube/ Deviant Art/ Tumbler/ Amino to learn everything you could, and read all the comics you wanted.
20. You can't wait for the reveal to go down.
21. You know that Sabine ships Adrinette harder than anyone.
22. You also know that Alya ships LadyNoir harder than anyone.
23. Whenever you talk you have to stop yourself from using Chat Noir's puns instead of normal words..
24. You know all of their pet names for each other, both canon and not canon.
25. You've wondered about whether or not their suits give them other animal-like qualities. Especially Chat Noir.
26. You wonder what would happen if they got akumatized/ if it is possible for them to be akumatized/ who they would be if they were akumatized/ what the situation would be that would lead to them being akumatized.
27. You've fangirled/boied about it to most of your friends and forced- sorry, convinced them to watch the show with you so that you could fangirl/boy together.
28. You call every Ladybug you meet Tikki and Every Black cat you meet Plagg. (You also offer them cookies and Camembert).
29. You have the Miraculous theme song stuck in your head
30. You know that Nathalie should receive a reward for all of her hard work trying to help Gabriel become a better father.
31. You only know Adrien's bodyguard by his cannon name of 'Gorilla'.
32. You can think of every single time they've almost kissed, including all of the times that they've fallen on top of each other- and that the Dark Cupid episode is the best of them all!
33. Au's, Au's, Au's... you can think of so many Au's...
34. You felt so bad for poor Nathaniel during Evilustrator.
35. You ship Nathaniel and Chloe or Lila, and you also probably ship DJWIFI.
36. You really want to smack Hawkmoth in the face. Repeatedly. With an anvil. (Same goes for Lila and Chloe).
37. If you had the butterfly brooch, you'd either do a complete imitation of Hawkmoth, turn it into Master Fu, or use it to create you're OWN love square...
38. You probably saw all of the hints that point to how opposites attract and the Yin-Yang symbol all throughout the series.
RE-POST IF YOU AGREE!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it , moodiful819, thecrazyfatguy, CheshireMax, Lover Of Animes, xxTwisted Dark Dreamsxx, SakuraBlossom24, Lacus01, Mirai Cheshire, ShandyCandy