Author has written 447 stories for Harry Potter, RENT, D N Angel, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica: 2003, 1984, Smallville, Mass Effect, Fullmetal Alchemist, High School Musical, Animorphs, Shakespeare, Naruto, Clue, House, M.D., Matrix, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Dragon Age, Inception, 1776, Truman Show, Doctor Who, Twilight, Breakfast Club, Community, Pirates of the Caribbean, V for Vendetta, Count of Monte Cristo, Law and Order: CI, Torchwood, Rocky Horror, American Horror Story, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Alcatraz, Star Wars, Ringer, Dr. Seuss series, Borgias, Thor, Avengers, Snow White and the Huntsman, Quantum Leap, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Dallas, Law and Order, Luther, Downton Abbey, Person of Interest, Grimm, A Christmas Carol, Les Misérables, Les Miserables, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Into the Woods, Sleepy Hollow, Vampire: The Masquerade, Kingdoms of Amalur, Insidious, 2011, How I Met Your Mother, A song of Ice and Fire, Supernatural, Last Five Years, Suits, Welcome to Night Vale, Fugitive, Gravity Falls, Hamilton, Undertale, Batman, Misc. Games, Coco, Radio Dramas, Pacific Rim, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Psych, and Big Bang Theory.
IMPORTANT: I do read every review, even years later. I am not, however, interested in going back and reediting anything I wrote years ago so please do not send me typos, corrections, or requests to change anything.
R.I.P Uchiha Itachi
You will always live within our hearts.
Note: If you're going to PM me and would like to get a reply (maybe you have a question or request) then you either need to have PMs enabled on your account, provide an email address for me to reply to, or have a story I can reply to in a review. If you do not then you just aren't going to get an answer no matter how much I might feel like replying. You'd be surprised how many people ask questions they can never get an answer to that way...
The Top Eleven Things Everyone Should Know About Twilight (which given that other people have put it on their profiles I should probably mention was something I came up with)
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Author Stephenie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
6. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
7. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
8. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
9. . When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
10. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
11. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.
Disgruntled Minion (34)
HM Grayson (30)
Imperial Mint (131)
Lady Moonglow (2)
Nanaki Lioness (18)
Nymph Du Pave (52)
Rorschach's Blot (41)
Twisted Biscuit (22)