Author has written 12 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Mars, Naruto, and Legend/태왕사신기.
I'm not very good at this but for those of you who are interested in who I am here's some info:
Name: Angie... or not...
Marital status: Married, with child (two if you count the hubby... most of the time I do)
Profession: Lithography Technician
Location: Upstate New York
Hobbies: Reading, writing, reading, watching anime/ Asian drama, reading, video gaming, etc.
Yes that's a lot of reading but it's one of my favorite past times and it never gets tiring. I read mainly fantasy novels and just about any type of manga except yaoi at the moment. However my library wouldn't be complete without Anne Rice but she's about the only author of vampire novels I'll read. No Twilight for me. And of course I'm an avid fanfiction reader although I tend to be a silent one, hence the reason I don't press for reviews for my own works. While I'm just like any other author out there and grin like an idiot when I get them, I'm also content to see my stories simply being read. So thank you to all the silent readers who have read my own works.
Info on writing projects
Current project: None. I am currently attempting to bring A Walk in the Sunlight to life as an original work and put it out there for the masses. So don't be too upset if the fanfic disappears as it may be required if I do manage to get the original published.
Future projects: None. Now that I have a taste of writing the real thing, I think I'm going to stick with it and see where I can take it.
- A Forever Mine fanart. This is a pic of Enishi in his office done by MelyCat at devART.
- A sexy pic of Kenshin done for me by MelyCat. Not really a fanart for a fic, but still wanted to share the love.
- This isn't a fanart but a pic I asked MelyCat to do for me of Kenshin in his hitokiri days but not in full hitokiri mode. Again, just wanted to share the love. She really did an excellent job on him.
- This is the true finale to this story, done by MelyCat at devART.
- Another sexy pic of Kenshin done by MelyCat at devART. Again not a fanart for any fic just sharing the love.
- This is a beautiful rendition of the final scene in the second to last chapter of Darkest Days by MelyCat at devART.
My Own Attempts at Fanart
- My Fanart for Lady Silvamord's beautiful story, Before The Dawn. Not an actual image of any set scene but an overall feel I got from these two in the story.
Unsafe External Link