Author has written 17 stories for Anne of Green Gables series, and Anne with an E.
So my stories tend to fall into catagories.
1) AUs (Alternative Universe) This is where its Anne and Gilbert but something is different.
My first was What Might Have Been This was my first where very soon after the slate, Anne decides to forgive Gilbert they become friends and things escalate quickly from there.
The next was Missed Chances Second Opportunity where Gilbert didn't get Typhoid and he thought Anne would have said yes to Roy so stays away and they meet by chance a little bit later.
Drawing Parallels Which is a story as though Anne's parents never died and she has a big family with lots of brothers and sisters. There is the follow up to this story called Becoming Jane which is still in progress.
Best Friends Forever another alternative where the Shirley's move to Avonlea before Anne is born, Gilbert and Anne are best friends throughout. Follow up in progress (Loving you forever) can be found here.
2) Gilbert's point of view (POV)
Gilbert of Redmond College basically is the letters back to Anne in Anne of Windy poplars and scenes between the two in the holidays, stuff alluded to in more details...
Gilbert's tempest in a teacup the aftermath for Gilbert...
Still in progress Gilbert of Ingleside
I do have a few which don't fall into either one of these
1) More Green Gable Fables following the webseries Green Gable Fables I started writing these mid second season. I'm praying they do a season three but its looking ever so more unlikely but I would love to do my own season 3 but that would take a lot of work!
2) One Off's Ones which fit AUs or canon or the films but are really one offs.
3) Fixes for Continuing Story So many ways 'Continuing story' might have been better, just a few AU ideas.
4) Married life which is really ongoing will probably not close but keep dipping in and out of.
5) An Amethyst's Tale What history does John and Marilla have?
And my brand new squeeze AOGG 2017 Anne and the gang are all in high school today! Lets see how that goes!?
I know I'm long winded. Sorry!
But thank you all for all the lovely reviews for all the people who follow me, PM me, you know I love you all