Author has written 16 stories for Sukisho, Initial D, Beyblade, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, and Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人.
My Important Links:
Writer's block is a bitch.
Red Secret (Ereri-Riren)
Here's some things about me:
1. My Birthday is November 14th, 1991
2. I'm a Grammar Nazi; improper grammar drives me absolutely insane!
3. I'm Bisexual; Yes I like guys and girls—for personality not just features.
4. I'm Female and generally quite pleased with this; sure my thoughts have wandered and I've been curious on what being a guy might be like, but yes, I'm quite pleased to be me.
5. My favorite color is.. Purple. Simple enough, really. Want I to get a bit more complicated? #9500FF; Hex for my favorite shade of Violet Purple.
6. I like to Sing, Write, and Draw. I think I'm pretty good with vocals, and well, I'm constantly second-guessing my writing, and I can't draw for anything (unless it's an eye, don't ask) but it's still a fun pass-time.
7. I love Playing Games. I play an MMORPG called Perfect World International (in which I've got quite a few high level characters). I've recently moved to a Private Server, Epic Perfect World. (It's a lot more fun.) I play Dance Dance Revolution and I can do so in Heavy and Challenge Mode (I have it for several different gaming platforms). I like Seek and Find games (they keep me amused for hours on end). I play Pokemon (yes, I like these games. I like mass training the little creatures so they're well above the Elite Four level when I'm only on the 5th-6th Gym. I am, however, Shiny Obsessed). I play online Breeding Simulations (Felisfire, Wajas, etc.)
8. I like a lot of different genre's of Music— Trance, Techno, Rock, Pop, Gothic Rock, Euro-dance, Bubblegum Pop, etc. I however, don't really care for Country, except on very small occasions. 9/10 times, however, you will hear some form of Trance playing if around me.
9. I live in the USA, in Mississippi, in a small town about several minutes away from Louisiana. It gets hot, but I can't say I don't enjoy it. I'll take the heat over the snow and cold from when I lived up in Lorain, Ohio any day.
10. I'm anime obsessed. When I get into a fandom I horde what I can find for said fandom. Posters, clothing, light switch plates, coffee mugs, poker cards, etc. And there's always a 9/10 chance I will cosplay from said fandom. I will cosplay whether at a convention or not, and Halloween is a great time for it.
11. I hate the smell of Orange, Grape, and Ketchup. Lol, yes, Ketchup. The smell alone makes me ill, and even then I dislike the tastes immensely. But, why even touch something which makes you ill just from smelling it?
12. I'm an incredibly Short person. I stand at 5' exact. And while it does suck in some instances (like getting checked at amusement park rides no matter what) it's good for other reasons.