Author has written 1 story for Knights in the Nightmare.
Hello evveryone, welcome to my profile!
I'm currently advocating the ultra-obscure series Dept. Heaven! So here's some things you need to know about it:
1. Dept. Heaven series games (Riviera, Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare, Gungnir) share a common Asgard and Niflheim, but they are all set in different settings named surface worlds. Surface worlds are inbetween the two opposite realms. There are also other places such as Yumira, a place unknown to the gods.
2. The stories often dabble with Ancient weapons(Yggdra Union, Gungnir) or powerful people(Riviera, Knights in the Nightmare).
3. Surface worlds are technically Asgard's property, but they have a non-interference policy so the people could learn to defend themselves. Asgard provides divine intervention only when strictly necessary, though oftentimes it is too late.
4. Asgard has humanoids that are remarkably similar to humans. The only difference is that they do not sleep and have a special nutrient for it(S.L.E.E.P).
5. Asgard has angels too, acting as their backbone military force. It is possible for angels to fall from grace if Asgard deems them worthy, such as being pacifist, contact with demons, and other anomalies. THEY can reproduce. Grim angels, special subclass of angel, are powerful beings. They are commonly known trading parts of their self(Wings, emotional capability) for their Diviner(a powerful weapon). Grim Angels are often thought as living weapons, as they are often kept in stasis in mausoleums, being awoken again in times of dire need.
6. Hector, one of the seven magi, is the series villain. He made the most number of game appearances so far. Marietta is a close second, appearing in all except Gungnir.