Author has written 51 stories for Teen Titans, Naruto, Tokyo Mew Mew, .hack/SIGN, Final Fantasy X-2, Avatar: Last Airbender, Black Cat, Pokémon, Hana-Kimi, and Soul Eater.
▪▫∆▫▪ "You mad?..."
◦√◦ Current Mood: Busy
◦√◦ Current Obsession: Zombies; XBOX 360
◦√◦ Current Anime(s): Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Durarara
◦√◦Current Fave Song: Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle
-11.24.10. Oh me oh my has it been a while! Sorry for the deadness of my writing. I can't tell you when I'll start writing again, but hopefully it'll be soon!
-9. 23. 08. Well, well, well, long time no see. Back with a new story in a new category, "Will You Play With Me?" for the fandom Soul Eater.
-04. 18. 09. Back with a published oneshot "Janitor's Closet" for the Hana-Kimi fandom. Told you I'd give you something. ;3
-04. 17. 09. I am so sorry everyone! It almost seems I've abandoned you, but please trust that I haven't. I'm just trying to get back into writing and I'm trying my best. Just give me a little time and I'll give you guys something!
-12. 15. 08. I updated a little bit in my "about me" section--check it out if you like. / I submitted a new TMM story entitled, "Please?"
-11. 12. 08. Chapter 8 of "My Kitten's Every Wish" was posted...
-11. 12. 08. A new TMM story "The Last Rain" was published...
-10. 14. 08. Chapter 3 of "Frozen Kisses" was added... (Bet you didn't expect that one did you?)
-09. 21. 08. Chapter 2 was added to "Frozen Kisses"--(yes an update!)
-09. 13. 08. A new TMM story "Frozen Kisses" has been published!...
-08. 10. 08. I AM OFFICIALLY MARRIED TO KISH-KUN! -Throws confetti and screams- Visit this link to see our certificate!
I'm also married to Zuko, Train Heartnet, Jenos Hazard, Haseo, Shuugo, Sasuke, Miroku, Tidus, & Vin Diesel! Whoop, whoop!
-08. 09. 08. The Alien or The Blondie 2 has been deleted by the Admin, so there's no future chapters for it--my apologies. But I will be trying to work on a good chapter here soon of "My Kitten's Every Wish"... But now that both my "Ask Kish" and "AB2" has been deleted, nothing's holding me back from reporting ALL "ask/dare/interactive" fics. So think about deleting them now...
-06. 15. 08. A new TMM story "Crystallized Heart" was published as a oneshot...
-05. 06. 08. The final chapter of "Cat Nip" as added...
So, I've been pretty busy with life and don't have much time for much of anything. I can't promise a new fic or update any time soon. However, I've been trying to talk myself into doing a oneshot or drabble to get me back in the writing mood. I don't wanna say I'll ever really leave FF, but it almost seems that way. As long as I've added something to this site by being here, I feel like something good was accomplished.
Here are the basics:
Hair Color: Red
Personality: Honest, kind, joking, careless, stubborn, competitive
QUICK: Writing Tips
1. Check over what you've written before publishing to check for any "grmamar" errors. :-) This is especially important if you don't have a beta reader. It's best to type it out first, of course, then start checking over it starting at the finish, and read it backwards. It's better to catch your mistakes that way. If you read it from the beginning, you already know what you've written and you tend to skim and not notice some mistakes. When you read it backwards, you definitely see it in a new light. An easier method would also be to read over every paragraph, after it's written, while you're writing the story...
2. Submit document in "Story" format.
3. Never quit! You may get flames and things, but that never means you should quit! Take critiques as something to better your writing and thank the helpful reviewer!
4. Try to use "full" capacious writing to give the reader something to "Ooh" & "Ah" over. In other words, use big words. However, only use a few, don't overload the reader's brain... XD
5. Try to work up to at LEAST 1, 000 word chapters. The secret to this is DETAIL. Use plenty of detail to describe everything from the smells to the character's feelings. If you can only write 500 words, save the document and continue writing it another day, new ideas tend to reveal themselves.
6. Keep all characters "In-character". Don't make them OOC, because then it just screws up the whole story. You want the reader to picture the character actually doing something creative in your fic, but still act like themselves. Like for instance, if a character's personality is more morose and non-talkative, don't make them cheery. That will help you to avoid a lot of complaints.
7. If you are writing a fic with a new, unknown character, don't create a so-called, "Mary Sue". It ruins the whole concept of the basic "Girl Next Door". No one can relate to a Mary Sue. Yes, you can give the character many good qualities, but give them some typical faults that the reader can relate to also, like don't make them the: absolute-strongest-always-cute-good-to-everyone-always-smiles person...
8. Create original works. If someone has published a story don't create a story very similar. Be always thinking of new ideas and let ANYTHING spark your imagination, even other shows and such. Readers are waiting to read exciting and new summaries. Don't give them the same "blah" concept that's "overused". You know what I'm talking about.
9. No PLOYS. Don't write sentences and words that are absolutely non-relevant to the actual plot. Every sentence you write should be very important to the plot of your story. Don't just write things to give you more words. Make every sentence count!
10. Leave suspense. At the end of every chapter, give the readers a "cliffie", leaving them on the edge. It gives them a reason to alert the story and just want to read more.
11. Publish stories in MODERATION. Publish about two or three stories at a time. This way you don't overload yourself with alot of stories to have to update. Don't go and publish like SIX stories at a time and hope to finish them at a due time... It relieves the writer of stress. It also helps if before you publish a story to write a few chapters in advance and make yourself a set time each chapter to update.
11-2. Writing chapters in advance. It is always a good idea to write about 3 or 4 chapters in advance before publishing a story. That way, you can have a set time in which you update a story and you can post a new chapter on time, and still continue to write more chapters. That way if you go on vacation, or can't update for a while, no need to worry; just post a new chapter before you leave. This also eliminates writer's block. If you write a couple chapters in advance, you can see whether the story is worth publishing, and if you still have plenty of ideas for it. I do this all the time, and it definitely relieves stress...
12. L.A.N.G.U.A.G.E! Curse words aren't necessary. It just makes you raise the rating, and it as well, shows your immaturity depending on how often you use it. Use very few, if any at all...
13. Author's notes. Don't make the author notes longer than the story itself. You're here to write stories, not talk. Also, don't place them everywhere within your story. They're supposed to be placed at the beginning or end.
14. Don't write in script format. One of the CLEAR rules of FF.net, is no script. Save those things for Quizilla, because be sure that you'll get reported. It's grounds for your story to be deleted. It's very easy to take something that you'd use for script, and turn it into an actual story.
15. Experiment with different writing concepts. Use things in your stories like: Metaphors, similes, alliterations, allusions, personification, and onomatopoeia. It makes the story interesting, and that's also what a lot of famous writers use as well...
16. Use compound sentences. Don't use sentences like this: "She walked into the room. She looked all around. She figured out she was in the wrong place." You could combine those sentences like so: "She walked into the room, and looked all around; then she figured out she was in the wrong place." Simple, correct? When you use small sentences like that, it shows a bad writing comprehension. In other words, that's how second graders write, not 13-year olds.
17. Feel that your story ideas aren't interesting and don't have enough reviews? Well, look at other people's "successful" stories with maybe 100 or more reviews. Check out their plot line, or the reviews, and see what the people like about their story; it may inspire you into an idea that may be a hit...
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Romance, Romance, Romance!|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew|