Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, and Maze Runner Trilogy.
FOR THOSE CURRENTLY READING STRONGHOLD: I have started an updates/character info blog for the story, which you can reach by clicking here! :) (EDIT: links aren't working for some reason, so just type strongholdhp.tumblr.com in your browser!)
FOR THOSE CURRENTLY READING BY MOONLIGHT AND SUNRISES: For updates and character info, go this this blog here! Or type bymoonlightandsunries.tumblr.com in your browser, if the link doesn't work.
Hello there! My return to the world of fanfiction will be a slow but certain one - at least for these next few months. I'm so excited to get back down to reading and writing :)
Some really basic things you should know about me:
Published and Complete:
1. HP: Incandescence - Seamus/Lavender - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Drabble collection
Won "Most Enjoyable Collection" for the 5 Drabbles Competition
They provided warmth for each other, even when they were far apart - it was some kind of perpetual incandescence that bound them together. A five-part collection of drabbles centred around Seamus and Lavender. Written for the 5 Drabbles Competition on HPFC.
2. HP: Our Fairytale - Sirius/Marlene - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Drabble collection
Their love was like a fairytale: perfect, magical, everything imaginable within their grasps. Together, Sirius and Marlene found unexpected happiness at every turn. And yet, reality is always lurking in a corner, waiting for the fairytale, just like all of those before it, to come to its brutal end. A drabble collection. Based on lyrics from Fairytale by Milky Chance. Blackinnon.
3. HP: Noise - Family fic with Bill, Fleur, Molly, and Arthur - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Drabble
Bill had never experienced the Burrow in so much... quiet. For as long as he could remember, there was always someone awake and moving. There was always noise. Now, with his and Fleur's good news, perhaps there can be noise again.
4. HP: Hold Me - Regulus/Emmeline - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Oneshot
20/20 for Term 3 History of Magic Assignment #1
Regulus wasn't quite sure why he was kissing her, but he supposed it was a way to distract himself from his own certain future - a looming Dark Mark. However, he didn't care right then, because nothing had ever felt as good as kissing Emmeline Vance.
5. HP: One Step Forward - Lorcan/Lucy - Romance/Humour - Five-part collection
Two steps back. Four times Lucy and Lorcan shied away from each other, and one time they did not. Then again, one time is all it takes. Lorcan/Lucy.
6. HP: Diner Chats - Draco - Humour/Hurt/Comfort - Oneshot
In a half-drunk haze, Draco stumbles into a diner and is taught that it doesn't do much good to dwell on the past. And by a Muggle, no less! Then again - and this may just be the alcohol speaking - he couldn't deny the fact that she had a very good point. Also known as: in which Draco gets his act together.
7. HP: World's Best Mother - Percy/Audrey - Humour/Romance - Oneshot
20/20 for Term 3 Transfiguration Assignment #2
"Audrey, what are you doing?" "Studying." "You can't study for parenthood." "I can damn well try." The thought of motherhood frightens a six months pregnant Audrey, but she's determined to prove that she can be the best mother in all of history. Of course, this means she'll have to read up on a lot of things.
8. TMR: Stolen Heaven - Newt/Teresa - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Oneshot
"Teresa grabs his hand in one swift, confident move and sits back in her seat with a small smile on her soft features. At first, Newt stiffens at the contact, but seeing the content look on her face makes him relax and sit back too. Because her company isn't all that bad." Newt has a void in his heart that only his memories can fill. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any of those.
9. HP: I See Fire - Frank, Alice - Tragedy/Family - Oneshot
20/20 for Term 3 Herbology Assignment #3
It was the warm feeling of holding someone's hand and thoughts of Neville's peaceful, sleeping face that kept the couple grounded. But Frank and Alice Longbottom were only human, and like any human, there came a point when the pain was too much. When, no matter how much they had worth living for, it was simply easier to give up.
10. HP: Stronghold - Percy/Audrey - Romance/Drama - Full story - Click here for the updates/character info blog (or type strongholdhp.tumblr.com in your browser)
"People change, you know, and then you find you have less in common with old friends and more in common with the strangest people." Percy had built a tall wall around himself - a stronghold - and the only way it was going to come down was by crashing into someone else's soaring fortress. Perhaps, a collision was exactly what they both needed.
11. HP: Little Lightning - Oliver/OC - Romance/Humour - Oneshot
She's fast, and she's good at what she does. Confidence and sure-footedness is never a problem. And yet, feisty, sarcastic, and strong-willed Erin Donoghue faces an annoyance that goes by the name of Oliver Wood. Damn him and his boyish yet strangely attractive features.
12. TMR: Remembering - Thomas, Minho, Aris, Sonya, Harriet, Clint, Gally, Frypan/Siggy, OCs - Friendship/Angst - Oneshot/Drabble collection
Now that WICKED is gone, these teens have other demons to face: memories. Perhaps ignorance truly is bliss. Oneshots and drabbles of our favourite Immunes remembering and coping.
Published and In Progress:
1. HP: The Great and Unfortunate - Founders, Merlin, Morgana, other medieval characters - Drama/Adventure - Full story
Rowena will stop at nothing to teach the exceptionally-skilled Merlin how to properly harness and use his powers, even if he is Salazar's student. Meanwhile, Salazar's hatred for muggle-borns only grows, and Merlin's skills as a parselmouth, as well as his loyalty to Slytherin house, gives way to the development of a gruesome plan.
2. HP: By Moonlight and Sunrises - Percy/Audrey - Romance/Drama - 10 Part Story - Click here for the updates/character info blog (or type bymoonlightandsunrises.tumblr.com in your browser)
"Would you want to kiss me any less if you knew my name?" she challenged. "I don't think so," Percy answered thoughtfully. "Then you've answered your own question." - Percy Weasley meets a mysterious woman at a memorial gala one year after the Battle of Hogwarts. In the midst of making amends, will the woman in the burgundy dress prove to be a helping hand or a complication?