Author has written 4 stories for King of Fighters, Final Fantasy VII, and X/1999.
Latest update 09 May 2009:
Umm mebbe easier to say what I dont like:
Fave Bishis (in no particular order)
2. Kuja of FF9 - real delicately pretty, and gives a whole new meaning to "shake ur bon bons?" I admire his makeup skills (if that is makeup), i mean just look at his eyelids. It has purple and red eyeshadow blending, which accentuates the beautiful color of his eyes! You go, GIRL, ummm BRO?
3. Asakura Hao of Shaman King - tragic, misunderstood guy who looks a lot like Sephy! Ok think of dark hair/eyed Sephy and there you have it! He was killed because people feared his magical powers and became a bitter person after his death.
4. Ash of KOF- I like his mischievous plotting. The guy is full of surprises tho he may not look like much.. Lots of giggling, mocking and running, and he looks like an anorexic supermodel. Ugggh are we jealous yet?
5. Yazoo from AC- he stole the limelight in AC with his soft baby hair and graceful flipping motions. It doesnt help either that he's always so calm and composed. Maybe he should consider being a Sakurazukamori eh? (refer to Seishirou)
6. Seishirou Sakurazuka of Tokyo Babylon/ X1999 - dark haired, golden eyed and tall, sexy, handsome and mysterious, a master of dark onmyoujitsu and illusions. C'mon, which female can resist a guy who can do house chores, and who loves sakuras and has good manners? And who gives his heart to the one he loves. (literally, yup!)
7. Muraki Kazutaka of Yami no Matsuei- silver haired, angelic looking doctor/ necromancer/ vampire? he looks harmless, and really has the power to heal although he prefers killing folks. Very clever, eloquent, and hey, who can resist a man who is willing to kill just to gain the attention of his loved one? Did I mention he loves roses, and dolls? giggles
8. Light/L from Death note... its like the sexuality sizzles in the air whenever those 2 are present... any fangirl can like sense the yaoi vibes emanating from those 2...
Fallen Bishis(those who fell from my list, bleh):
1. Iori Yagami - He just gets boring... dunno same clothes, lack of storyline. I am beginning to hate his presence tho once upon a time I really liked him?
2. Vincent - intially I liked him but when he keeps harping on "my beloved woman", "oh pay penances" and his most overused word "sin", he fell from grace. Man, MOVE ON!