Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Name: Cado or DC
Loc: Washington, USA
I have left my account so neglected for a very long time. The stories I had going; Tanathos Mallus and Innovo Adorior:A New Rise are up for grabs if there is anyone out there who likes it enough to want to try and complete either of them. For anyone who was reading them and hoped I would continue them I am sincerely sorry. I honestly did have them finished and written up in a couple notebooks. but a lot has happened and I moved a few times, and they along with many other important things have been lost in the seas of the moving travel land.
Anyway, I am currently working on a new story, a crossover hpxtwilight and it will be JasperxHarry, since I am absolutely in love with Jasper, hes only on loan to Harry.
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugarhigh, copy onto profile.
Hello and welcome to the mental health hotline.
If you are an obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
Have a nice day.