Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha, Teen Titans, Twilight, and Moonlight.
Favorite Kind Of Music:
My DA account:
Virtual Woes: Raven's pj's:
Vampire Humane Society
If any of these links don't work, let me know!~
Just wanted to let everyone know that my hard-drive in my computer died and I had to get it fixed. I lost EVERYTHING. I'm a little bit upset about it since this is the second time I've crashed my computer and so I have to find the time to begin writing again. I'm also starting college in the fall (which is so fricken awesome to say) so I'm going to have to find a way to balance out my time. Brb! Gotta deal with life. :D
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link