Welcome to my profile! In this blog there will be information about upcoming fanfiction stories as well as a small bit of information about myself. I'm sure you did not come here to read my profile but if you did, then have fun. Also, I would like to inform you of my second profile that is registered under WritergurlLW. There you will find other works of fanfiction from me, concerning I'm interested in a lot of things.
Here's some information about me:
Age: 14 years
Birthday: September 18, 1992
Height: around 5'2"
Weight: Thin (not sure actually)
Eye Color: Dark brown, black it seems
Hair color: Blackish Brown
One secret about myself: I have a crush on the boy I hated last year.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite number: 17
Nicknames: Scribbles, Anastasia, Tiff (I'll kill you if you call me that), writing crazed, crazy
Favorite Song: Not sure
Favorite singer: Not sure
Favorite Author: J.R.R. Tolkien
Favorite book(s): The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Eragon and Eldest, Harry potter, Lord Valentine
Here you will find the results of many quizzes I've taken and copied to Microsoft word. They will tell you about myself.
- I am 84 perfectionist
- I am 5 a nerd
- Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get
- Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic
A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100 animal instincts.
Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
- You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
- Overall, you tend to lack focus, and it's difficult for you to get important things done. In general, you feel that people are not to be trusted. Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
- A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.
- You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt. A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
- What's good about you: you always speak your mind and aren't scared of anything.You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you. You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.
- You love to flirt, so much so that it gets you in trouble. In almost any situation, you find yourself flirting - even when it's inappropriate.You tend to embrace all flirting styles too.. from coy to sexy to playful to serious. And if someone flirts back, you'll crank it up even more!
- You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind. You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life. Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling. And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!
- Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years
-Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities
-Your power color: Crimson red
-Your power symbol: Snowflake
-Your power month: September
-Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.
You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire. - While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
- While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
-With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.
In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.
In stressful situations, you seem selfish and moody. At Your Highest:
You are on a fast track to success - and others believe in you.
At Your Lowest:
You require a lot of attention and praise.
You see people as how you want them to be, not as how they are.
How You're Attractive:
You're dramatic flair makes others see you as mysterious and romantic.
Your Eternal Question:
"Does This Work Into My Future Plans?"
When Two Worlds Collide - This Fanfiction would go under Sonic the Hedgehog but this story really has nothing at all to do with Sonic, Shadow, or any other characters for that matter. This story is all about chao's. What starts off as a mild war between hero chao's and dark chao's soon turn into something serious when an Amulet that Tails drops in the garden is worn by his chao and activated soon after. What this powerful amulet does is send all of the hero chao's and the dark chao's, and even one neutral, back in time to a place called "Chao Paradise" where the war is much more serious than ever.
(unnamed) Sweat - This is a Dance Dance revolution fanfiction. A laughing game at a friend's house soon turns into something that grows serious. Serenity Crawthorne was just a plain jane type of girl. She had her small circle of friends, and her grades were fairly good, but there was nothing special going on about her. She could not sing, she was not the smartest, she was not athletic, she sure wasn't the center of attention, and she thought that rythim had abandoned her. It wasn't until she got herself in waist deep by winning a dance dance contest did she realize that she was capable of doing something. Neither did she know how much a game would alter her life.
(unnamed) The Forgotten Pirate - In this Pirates of the Caribbean tale, a girl who had amounted to nothing her whole life has worked her self onto the ship of Jack Sparrow dressed up as a male. She was curious about what goes on upon a pirates ship, yet she had no idea it would be as dangerous. Her actual name is Ginger Frotter, but through most of the story she'll be called Gerald Fritter. This is mostly a comedy/ Action/adventure, but if I get beside myself it might turn into a romance.