Author has written 16 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Record of Lodoss War, Legend of Zelda, and Dragon Ball Z.
Photo credit to those "The Zelda Project" people for this pic. :D
-- And She Waited --
-- Look What She's Done --
-- BSF --
-- ASL --
Just two teenagers in a messed up world. Solace, saviors, and sweetness.
-- Current News --
- - Battles She Fought! This is the third book in the series. Now that ASW and LWSD are finished, I'm going to be working on this! I just have to figure out a few connecting details, but at this point it seems to be finishing itself up. :) I also feel weird posting an incomplete story, because knowing me, I'll want to change things later on. Oh well, I'll try to finish it soon!! :3
- - I just finished posting the (first?) rewrite of And She Waited!!! Ugh, the old one is soooo embarrassing! :D I plea that you read the rewrite and not the old version, even though I'm keeping it for nostalgiamonsters. :D Thanks to everyone who took the time to read it. :3
- - Thank you again...I really appreciate everyone who reads. :3
- - Also just finished posting the sequel, Look What She's Done, in its entirety! I was sad at first, but now I'm excited it's done. I've done a small rewrite because it needed a little cleaning. Details shouldn't be different though.
- - Sorry for irregular and/or slow updating, if it bothers you. :D
- - I'm always editing always always!! If you find mistakes in my stories, feel free to tell me!!
-- About the Author Girl Person --
Hello darlings. :)
Long story short: Twenty-one-year-old strict vegetarian, straight edge, musician, EMT, atheist, ballerina, kendoka, I love you. :) Oh, should I say I'm a Zelda fan? It's like the only fandom thingy I really consider myself a part of anymore. :D
I just finished up my third year of college, majoring in Molecular Genetics (sounds cooler than it really is XD) and minoring in music. I really would love to become a Physician Assistant in the future. If that doesn't happen, I just want to do anything in the medical field.
I'm still a hopeless, obsessive romantic and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about ridiculous things that will never matter in "the real world." My head is always in the clouds, I swear. Can't get it to come down. :) Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe not so much.
Many of the stories I've posted here are so old! Anything that was not updated within the past year was written a looonng time ago. I kinda wish there was a "private" option here, so I could hide my old stories without having to take them down, but I love the nostalgia of them too much to get rid of them!! And all the lovely reviews! So yeah, I don't take them seriously. Especially anything that doesn't have to do with Zelda. Like all that Yu-Gi-Oh stuff. Like, what? I don't remember anything about Yu-Gi-Oh. XD
-- To You, My Darling Readers --
Thank you thank you thank you if you've "favorited" me! You are all too sweet. I appreciate it so much!! I freak out and squee every time. :) Thank you very much to anonymous reviewers (I obviously can't thank you directly).
And lastly, if you ever have a comment, criticism, question, want to chat, are having a life crisis and need someone to talk to, or anything, feel free to message me! ;) I'd love to hear from you. teeeheeee
Unsafe External Link