Author has written 16 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Record of Lodoss War, Legend of Zelda, and Dragon Ball Z.
-- And She Waited --
-- Look What She's Done --
-- Battles She Fought --
-- And She Loved --
Just two teenagers in a messed up world. Solace, saviors, and sweetness.
-- Current News (from two years ago XD)--
- - Battles She Fought! This is the third book in the series. Now that ASW and LWSD are finished, I'm going to be working on this! I'll try to finish it soon!! (2017 edit: still working on it...slowly. :3)
- - I finished posting the rewrite of And She Waited!!! Ugh, the old one is soooo embarrassing! :D I plea that you read the rewrite and not the old version, even though I'm keeping it for nostalgiamonsters. :D Thanks to everyone who took the time to read it. :3
- - Thank you again...I really appreciate everyone who reads. :3
- - Sorry for irregular and/or slow updating, if it bothers you. :D
- - I'm always editing always always!! If you find mistakes in my stories, feel free to tell me!!
-- About the Author Girl Person --
I'm twenty-five, a musician, a kendoka, a nurse, a (strict) vegetarian, and a dreamer.
Long story:I recently graduated from college with a major in molecular genetics and minor in music, then I went back to school to get my BS in nursing. My goal is to become a nurse practitioner in the near future. I would also like to publish my original stories some time soon, but for some reason it's much more difficult for me to write original stories than fanfictions. XD
Most of the stories I've posted here are so old! Anything that is not part of the ASW series (titles listed above) are not worth reading. Especially anything having to do with Yu-Gi-Oh. XD
-- To You, My Darling Readers --
Thank you thank you thank you for reading!! You are all too sweet. I appreciate it so much!! I freak out and squee every time I see a review or favorite. :) Thank you very much to anonymous reviewers (since I can't thank you directly)!
And lastly, if you ever have a comment, criticism, question, want to chat, are having a life crisis and need someone to talk to, or anything, feel free to message me! ;) I'd love to hear from you. teeeheeee