Author has written 16 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Record of Lodoss War, Legend of Zelda, and Dragon Ball Z.
-- And She Waited --
Ve O Kız Bekledi
-- Look What She's Done --
-- BSF --
-- ASL --
Just two teenagers in a messed up world. Solace, saviors, and sweetness.
-- Current News (from two years ago XD)--
- - Battles She Fought! This is the third book in the series. Now that ASW and LWSD are finished, I'm going to be working on this! I just have to figure out a few connecting details, but at this point it seems to be finishing itself up. :) I also feel weird posting an incomplete story, because knowing me, I'll want to change things later on. Oh well, I'll try to finish it soon!! :3
- - I just finished posting the (first?) rewrite of And She Waited!!! Ugh, the old one is soooo embarrassing! :D I plea that you read the rewrite and not the old version, even though I'm keeping it for nostalgiamonsters. :D Thanks to everyone who took the time to read it. :3
- - Thank you again...I really appreciate everyone who reads. :3
- - Also just finished posting the sequel, Look What She's Done, in its entirety! I was sad at first, but now I'm excited it's done. I've done a small rewrite because it needed a little cleaning. Details shouldn't be different though.
- - Sorry for irregular and/or slow updating, if it bothers you. :D
- - I'm always editing always always!! If you find mistakes in my stories, feel free to tell me!!
-- About the Author Girl Person --
Previously I had several things here that described myself, but I'm wondering how interesting those things are to anyone other than myself. I'm write them again, but sorry for the TMI. I'm twenty-three, a musician, a kendoka, a healthcare worker, an atheist, a (strict) vegetarian, a dreamer.
I recently graduated from college with a major in Molecular Genetics (sounds cooler than it really is XD) and minor in music. I really would love to become a Physician Assistant in the future. I would also like to publish my original stories some time soon, but for some reason it's much more difficult for me to write original-ness than fanfiction-ness...
Many of the stories I've posted here are so old! Anything that was not updated within the past year was written a looonng time ago. I kinda wish there was a "private" option here, so I could hide my old stories without having to take them down, but I love the nostalgia of them too much to get rid of them!! And all the lovely reviews! So yeah, I don't take them seriously. Like all that Yu-Gi-Oh stuff. Like, what? I don't even remember anything about Yu-Gi-Oh. XD
-- To You, My Darling Readers --
Thank you thank you thank you for reading!! You are all too sweet. I appreciate it so much!! I freak out and squee every time I see a review or favorite. :) Thank you very much to anonymous reviewers (since I can't thank you directly).
And lastly, if you ever have a comment, criticism, question, want to chat, are having a life crisis and need someone to talk to, or anything, feel free to message me! ;) I'd love to hear from you. teeeheeee
Unsafe External Link