Author has written 57 stories for Harry Potter, Lion King, and Tarzan.
Previously known as krosi.
If anyone's wondering, I am a Slytherin and proud of it!
Here are all my WIPs:
1. Barely Functioning, Deeply Loved reveals a six year old Harry who believes that Aunt Petunia truly loves him despite her obvious abuse, and when a floo accident delivers Harry to Severus Snape’s home, secrets start spilling out that little Harry just wasn’t ready for.
2. My Little Runaway tells the story of a seven year old Harry Potter who has a bad habit of running away. Severus Snape intervenes when Albus asks him to return Harry to his relatives after learning that the boy’s life is not showered in glitter and gold.
3. Cripple Me is told from the perspective of Severus Snape. Here, Severus needs a little convincing that Potter’s homelife isn’t perfect, but when he learns the truth, he will do anything to keep Potter from going back to the Dursleys’.
4. Learning Friendship is a new take for me, and I guess considered a centaurification, though I did not know that was a thing in fanfic until it was pointed out to me. I personally really like this story I’ve been working on with a cursed Severus and an unlikely friendship between Severus and Harry and a surprise guest (for those who havent read it yet).
5. The series I have now, Second Chances Reality, is one where Harry enters a new reality after dying in the original and wakes as Severus's and Lily's only son.
So, as a few people have asked me what the chronological order of the Second Chances Reality series is, I've decided to put it in my profile for all to see. This is the order:
Second Chances Reality:
1. To Have a Second Chance
2. The Second Chances Reality
3. My Firsts
4. Say Daddy
6. Little Mockingbird
7. Runaway Baby
8. The Flying Potion
10. Duck, Duck, Goose
11. Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Weekend
12. A Hogwarts Murder Mystery
13. Beat the System
14. Stop That Owl
15. The Love Doctor
16. Harry Meets the Weasley Twins
17. My Daddy’s a Vampire
18. Love is Not a Competition
19. S is for Sam
20. Monster from the Chamber
21. Little Sam (occurs during event of Ch. 12 in Monster from the Chamber)
22. Prisoner of Azkaban
23. The Talk
24. The Snake and the Lioness
25. To Destroy a Second Chance
And of course, To Deserve a Second Chance, a stand alone about my OC Sam.
To any new readers to this series, I recommend first reading To Have a Second Chance to better understand this series as a whole.
Check out my other stories such as:
1. Iron on the Outside, Father Within: Kerchak finally accepts five-year-old Tarzan as his son after spending several days alone with him when a flood splits them apart from the rest of the family. in my opinion, we don’t have enough fanfics with these two.
2. Zira’s Corruption: Scar takes a young Zira under his wing and morphs her into the loyal, corrupted lioness she becomes.
3. Camaraderie: At Any Cost: An AU in which Hogwarts falls under Voldemort’s control during Harry Potter’s seventh year. The school is divided between Pure Magic (the dark side) and Sanctuary (the light side). Two fifth years navigate the chaos and dangers of Hogwarts in search of Sanctuary.
As I’m sure you can see, my activity on Fanfiction is going to be high for quite a while. Even if there’s a week or two of no updating, know that I’m working on these stories constantly, along with some other original stories that I’m planning out. I’m very busy, and probably biting off way more than I can chew, but if you all keep reading and reviewing, I will keep writing!
There is Hope: They tell all the children that foster care is safe, but they forget to mention that learning to survive is key. Jessica Rivers knows this, and she also knows that she is an unwanted odd child, with unusual quirks and behaviors, who might never find her forever home in this corrupt system . . .
Find it on FictionPress under the same author's name! Though I hear searching for fiction on that site tends to be tricky. Here is the link to the story.
There is Hope is on a hiatus right now, as I'm not sure when I will work on it again. For now, it is simply a one-shot. Perhaps once I am finished with the many stories on Fanfiction, it will be revisited.