Author has written 40 stories for Misc. Books, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Naruto, Supernatural, Spiral, Gakuen Alice, Shugo Chara!, Ayashi no Ceres, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Monochrome Factor, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
BEEN A WHILE SINCE I VISITED THIS.. HAHAHAHA... Well I mainly post on WATTPAD. I do hope you visit my account there..
this is the more updated link to my recent work...
BTW I've been trying to work on some stories that i have done.. Improving so the speak... Well, having a writer's block with it though.. I want to improve it better before posting it... Wouldn't want you to read a crappy story after all... =
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. yamiyugi23, Shatatomyo, Japanmaniac,breebree811
Well I haven't actually managed to use the fanfiction perfectly. only drabbles... hehehe
I like to read the novel of Celia Rees and sort of. I like to read murder, mystery, suspense and supernatural sort but I can't seem to write one... SET ASIDE supernatural at least...
I like to listen to music... I don't know much though, but I get quickly influenced by my brother so pretty much our music taste doesn't differ much.
I do doodles and sort. Strong point... I don't know if I really have one... _'
Recommended Sites: http://www.fictionpress.com/
Want the classics to read?
Name: (Secret) :p
Nickname: Rei/ Reika
Chinese Zodiac Sign: secret or you'll find out my age!
Favorite Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon, Tiger, Rabbit (Too bad the cat ain't included)
Favorite Color: Blue, Black White (technically is not considered a color), Silver, Aquamarine, Amethyst (a color I like due to my character creation)
Favorite animal: Cat (Black Sphinx, Russian Blue cat), Ferret (Albino type or the Sable Type), Hawk (Falconidae, Gyrfalcon, Merlin or Falcon Columbarius, Peregrine Falcon)
Favorite author/s: Celia Rees, Stephanie Meyer, Julie Kagawa, Courtney Summers (so far the works I read that clicked with me)
Favorite Book/s: Just One Wish (by Janette Rallison), Ember (Bettie Sharpe), Host (Stephanie Meyer), The Cinderella Solution (Cathy Yardley).. and many others... THE LIST could go on.
Favorite Song: into japanese music (AGAIN)
Anime/ Manga/ TV SERIES:
OWARI NO SERAPH...
Kyou Kara Maou,
Fortune Quest (I don't know if anyone would still remember it though),
Vision of Escaflowne,
Prince of Tennis/ Tennis no Oujisama (I really wish that Takahisa would have more appearance),
Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko,
Gakuen Alice/ Gakuen Academy (Oh why.. Oh why is Misaki a side character?),
Detective Conan (Really love all the mystery stuff there),
Katekyo Hitman Reborn,
Boy of the Female Wolf,
Flame of Recca (I very much like Tokiya and Fuuko),
Shugo Chara (Waah... Ikuto so mature!),
Vanilla Ice, and
etc... Usually I prefer gender bender types with the school life plus a touch of supernatural. I like the hinting of YAOI sorry for those who hates it...
IkuAmu (Shugo Chara),
TokiFuu (Flame of Recca),
ShikiYuka (Gakuen Alice),
SatoDai (D.N. Angel),
LantisHikaru (Magic Knight Rayearth),
BanGinji (Get Backers),
GinjiMakubeX (Get Backers),
HibariTsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn),
MukuroTsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn),
YamamotoTsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn),
DinoTsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn),
FAVORITE CHARACTERS: (I like most the fighting shoujo/ bishoujo which is almost NON EXIST I might add)
Kirisawa Fuuko (Flame of Recca) manga/anime
Mikigami Tokiya (Flame of Recca) manga/anime
Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto) manga/anime
Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) manga/anime
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto) manga/anime
Aburame Shino (Naruto) manga/anime (the mysteriousness and silence might seem creepy, heck i still like him ALL EXCEPT FOR the BUGS)
Nara Shikamaru (Naruto) manga/anime (wish got that IQ of his)
Sai (Naruto) manga/anime
Kirihara Akaya (Prince of Tennis/ Tennis no Oujisama) anime
Echizen Ryoma (Prince of Tennis/ Tennis no Oujisama)anime
Ibu Shinji (Prince of Tennis/ Tennis no Oujisama)anime
Akutsu Jin (Prince of Tennis/ Tennis no Oujisama)anime (now he is what we call blessed with athletic abilities)
Shinichi Kudo (Case Closed/ Detective Conan) manga/anime (would like to have that deductive skills)
Mouri Ran (Case Closed/ Detective Conan) manga/anime
Walker Allen (D. Gray-man) manga/anime
Kanda Yu (D. Gray-man) manga/anime
Lavi (D. Gray-man) manga/anime
Lenalee Lee (D. Gray-man) manga/anime
Ishida Uryu (Bleach) manga/anime
Arisawa Tatsuki (Bleach) manga/anime (i wish it was her who gained an ability rather than orihime)
Ichigo Karin (Bleach) manga/anime
Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach) manga/anime (i can't help feel amuse at the combination of seriousness and chibi)
Freecs Gon (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime
Zoldyck Killua (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime (if he were older, cool and collected - now that's nice combination)
Lucifer Chrollo (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime
Machi (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime (cute machi)
Shalnark (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime
Shizuku (Hunter x Hunter) manga/anime
Sawada Tsunayoshi (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) manga/anime (only in his other form, the HYPER DYING WILL mode. I like better the cold one.)
Yamamoto Takeshi (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) manga/anime (if he doesn't speak)
Mukuro Rokudo (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) manga/anime (now if it weren't for his twisted personality)
Hibari Kyoya (Katekyou Hitman Reborn) manga/anime (why did the writer made him so devoted to school?!)
Sendoh Akira (Slamdunk) manga/anime
Rukawa Kaede (Slamdunk) manga/anime
Mito Yohei (Slamdunk) manga/anime
Yagami Light (Death Note) manga/anime
L (Death Note) manga/anime
Zima (Chobits) manga/anime (i am not confident about the spelling but i reaaallly like him)
Kokubunji Minoru (Chobits) manga/anime
Yuzuki (Chobits) manga/anime (would love to have that gentle big sister)
Kotoko (Chobits) manga/anime
Asakura Yo (Shaman King) manga/anime
Asakura Hao (Shaman King) manga/anime
Kyouyama Anna (Shaman King) manga/anime (now she is a girl who knows how to get what she wants)
Tao Ren (Shaman King) manga/anime
Emiya Shiro (Fate Stay Night) anime
Tosaka Rin (Fate Stay Night) anime
Archer (Fate Stay Night) anime
Tweedledee (Kiddy Grade) anime
Tweedledum (Kiddy Grade) anime
Sakura Mikan (Gakuen Alice) manga/anime
Andou Tsubasa (Gakuen Alice) manga/anime
Hotaru Imai (Gakuen Alice) manga/anime
Masachika Shiki (Gakuen Alice) manga/anime
Misaki (Gakuen Alice) manga/anime (the male teacher who appears at Narumi's side as a side character, why can't he be a main cast at least in a side story or something?)
Shidou Hikaru (Magic Knight Rayearth) anime
Lantis (Magic Knight Rayearth) anime
Kinomoto Touya (Cardcaptor Sakura) manga/anime
Hiiragizawa Eriol (Cardcaptor Sakura) manga/anime
Midou Ban (Get Backers) manga/anime
Amano Ginji (Get Backers) manga/anime
MakubeX (Get Backers) manga/anime
Kuroudou Akabane (Get Backers) manga/anime
Mizuki Natsumi (Get Backers) manga/anime
Kurogane (Reservoir: Tsubasa Chronicles) manga/anime
well you will just have to see the list...
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and runs.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this shit!
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
.. Thinking Time - Anime Mode .. (Seriously, I don't think this one should be categorized differently... :P ohwell.)
If you think age has NOTHING to do with a pairing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think any person is free to love anyone, a.k.a you allow YAOI, YURI, and all those stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think opposite attracts, copy and paste this into your profile.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash:
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page. I LOVE YAOI!!!!!!
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with:Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme
The Clueless Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:
Japanese Element: Wind
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Color: Cloud Blue
Theme Song: BondS kizuna by An Cafe
Fun-loving, energetic, and imaginative - I'm a Clueless Uke! #semeuke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by
jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
[CENTER[IMG] the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B[/URL[/CENTER]