Poll: Who's your favorite OC so far...? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
This is an account that was formed to house the RPG turned Fanfic World's Clash and any sequels that should follow. The authors involved are Patricia de Lioncourt, Blitz-the-falling-Blunder, Falconwing (from Fictionalley.org and The Polyjuice Zone, where this originates), Slinky_and_the_BloodyWands. Later, in the sequel we are currently RPing, we will be joined by FrostedMidnight, Ithilianmaze, and Kohana-dono.
Characters in World's Clash (So Far--Ch. 5)
1) Mini Summers-- Half sister to Buffy and Dawn Summers, daughter of Tempest McGonagall, granddaughter to Minerva McGonagall. She hates vampires, and this comes from hanging with Buffy, who is a Vampire Slayer. She made quick friends with her estranged cousin, Jade, and the Golden Trio of Hogwarts. She is a Gryffindor and is a sixth year.
2) Jade Snape-- Daughter of Jamie and Severus Snape. Jade was conceived while her father was still a Death Eater. She has always attended a Wizarding School, but got into some real trouble in her younger years. What kind of trouble it was is uncertain at this point of the story. She is the granddaughter--on her Father's side--of Tobias Snape, who is responsible for her getting to and into Hogwarts. She is a Slytherin and is a seventh year.
3) Marnea Griyl-- Daughter of Juila and Alex Griyl. Her family owns a store by the name of Gladrags, of which her mother primarily runs. Her father is an Auror. She is Head Girl, thus in her seventh year. She was sent by Dumbledore to bring Mini to Hogwarts. She is a pureblood. She is in Ravenclaw.
4) Kimmi Gray-- Full name: Gabriella Kimberly Lupe Gray. She is a pureblood American witch who was raised in Ireland. Her family owns a ranch on which is raised winged horses and various other animals. Her mother's name is Belinda, and she has a brother named J.M. She is a Gryffindor and is a sixth year.
The Kane Clan
1) Tobias Snape-- the ex-Head of the Listeners. The Listeners were an off-shoot of the Watcher's Council that disapproved with the Council's hands-on policy with the Slayers. He mysteriously stopped coming into work. Turns out, he had been turned into a vampire. He is reserved and believes that vampires should keep to themselves. He is Severus Snape's father and Jade's grandfather. He is the sire of Tariq.
2) Tariq-- the youngest of the Kane Clan, sired by Tobias. For a while after he became a vampire, he liked to kill as many witches, wizards, and muggles as he could, just so people would know his name. It is suspected that Tobias finally managed to calm him down. He has an "interest" in Jade.
Links to our Author's that are Writing Related
This is a link to the combined account of Patricia de Lioncourt and Slinky_and_the_BloodyWands. We are called QuillsandValium.Here's the link to QuillsandValium: http://www.fanfiction.net/~quillsandvalium
This is the link to Patricia de Lioncourt's fanfiction here on ff.net http://www.fanfiction.net/u/350199/
This is the link to Blitz's stuff (coming soon, we hope) http://www.fanfiction.net/u/741805/
This is the link to Patricia de Lioncourt's Bring Me to Life songfic at fictionalley.org
This is the link to Patricia de Lioncourt's one-shot songfics at ficwad.com
This is the links to Falconwing's works at fictionalley.org
This is the link to Slinky's stuff here at ff.net http://www.fanfiction.net/u/417305/
This is a link to Slinky's stuff at fictionalley.org (it will show you some of the stuff you see at the above link, but there are a couple of songfics that aren't here anymore)
This is a link to animedorkette's stuff http://www.fanfiction.net/u/556521/
Blitz, Patricia, and Slinky have combined to make Fanfic Orgy (don't ask). Although they presently don't have anything there, they have a couple of fics planned. Here's a link to them
Links to our Authors that are art related
Here's a link to Falconwing's art
Here's a link to Blitz's art
Here's a link to Slinky's art
Jan. 9, 2006- Wow, I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but we've all got our own things we're dealing with right now. We will try to update this soon.
April 20, 2009- Okay, so I know that the gap in updates has been huge, but there is a reason, I promise. This story is based--and nearly taken directly from--an rpg that those of us listed her participated in (and are currently taking part in its sequel). Although I am writing it, I depend heavily on the other authors of this group for information on their characters, as well as the transcripts of the rpg itself. So, the bad news...my computer that held all my notes for transfering the RPG into fanfiction died...but the GOOD NEWS is that as soon as the items are transferred to my new computer, I will continue the story. So, please be patient. And thanks to those of you who are still waiting!
Guild of the Fantastic Quill
This is the little e-mail writing...club, if you will...that we started. We have several members. It's non-obligation and all you have to do to join is have a love of writing--of all types, email us, and ask for more information.
Unsafe External Link