Author has written 23 stories for Slam Dunk.
"You have really peculiar hobbies" - K.Rukawa in Anamorphosis
Warning: I have kept my old fics (published in 2001/2002) up on this account primarily for laughs and my own personal amusement. However, they are crap. Don't read them. Seriously. If you do then be prepared for eye haemorrhages or something.
Something of a Status Update? (as at 27th Sept 2014)
Just to keep you informed of my fics in progress :)
- I have begun uploading my gift/thank you senru fic (Dawn) as requested by Loveless Raine. I shall hopefully be adding a new chapter every day! Enjoy!
- I can't believe I still haven't finished the long-belated final Epilogue to Romeo and Juliet which recounts Kogure's story. It's currently in pieces all over my hard-drive and next on my list of things to finish.
- I had a brainwave regarding a very old fic of mine (Unsimple) which I'm desperately resisting the urge to test out.
In the mean time, keep reading/writing!
Recently came up with the idea of putting together playlists of the songs that inspired my multi-chaps - if you're interested, check them out on my lol-excuse for a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rukawauke1/videos
A Little Bit About Me
My Pen-name: Star
Age: Closer to 30 than to 20 (dammit).
Embarrassingly obsessed with Rukawa Kaede since 1999 (no signs of improvement).
Formerly the proud owner of the Rukawa-uke shrine The Ice Cream Revolution (until it got nuked by geocities).
Born and raised in London, England.
Living happily in Hong Kong.
I am into "the post-modern perception of truth". Shakespeare is my god.
If there are grammar mistakes in my fics it's because I liked it better that way.
If there are spelling mistakes in my fics it's because I didn't proof-read it well enough.
Little Rules for Reviews
1) STOP! Before you post that generic "this fic is great please continue it" review, think about what you are doing. Reviews like that are nearly entirely valueless except as an ego trip! Make an effort to say WHY the fic is good. WHAT BITS are good. HOW the author can continue to make it good.
2) STOP! Before you post that flame remember that nearly everyone on this website is an AMATEUR writer - including you! Its EASY to see which fics are "bad". EVERYONE knows when fics are "bad". Spewing forth derogatory nonsense at the author is unhelpful. Make an effort to say WHY the fic is bad. WHAT BITS are bad. HOW the author can improve it so it is not AS bad.