Author has written 9 stories for Escaflowne, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Sailor Moon, and Bleach.
I love to write, but I'm not really good when it comes to grammar so please bear with me. I try to proofread, but now I've gotten into just posting without much of a second glance. I believe I have good plots, but like most writers, I have trouble getting it out. In other words, I'll try my best to captivate your attention.
On a side note, I love reviews. The more I get the faster I write. That's not a bribe; it's the honest truth.
For further comments, you can reach me on my livejournal. It's easier for me to respond to comments on there than by email. I have trouble writing a daily journal, but I always check for comments:
(1) The Fate of Two Worlds: 1st fanfiction. Looking back at it five years later, I'm not happy with it. I loved the idea, but it appears to me poorly executed. I excuse it as my first attempt and lack of experience.
(2) The Fate of Two Worlds: The Sequel: Obvious companion of the manuscript above. My critique is close to the first. I think my inexperience shows.
(3) I Do This For You: Think this was a good edition to my self-made library. Always loved the relationship of the pair, though I think I didn't fully express the complexity of that relationship in this story. I had intended to add more to it, but decided against it due to my lack of desire.
(4) Choice of Destiny: I am very, very happy with how this story played out. When I started this, I had these ideas circulating in my head and was forced to pour them into my computer because they persisted to follow me. I believe I kept the characters very close to the tv series and made the plot believable.
(5) Walk of Destiny: Companion of above (...duh) Happy to join this story with the first. I had intentionally set up the story for a sequel, but I was uncertain if I would follow through. But after a few memorable reviews, I decided it would be better for me to write it, than leave the final chapter of Choic of Destiny as the end. Very impressed with what I put out, though I humbly admit there are far better writer's than I.
Stories in Progress
Bad Dreams: First A/U fic. I always enjoyed the idea of Hitomi coming from the Mystic Valley. Finally had to get it out my head and this is what spilled out. It's got only a handful of chapters left.
Through Smudged Glass: Second A/U fic. This time its Samurai Champloo. Had to try a modern day version of the show because its just begging to be done. I meant for this to just be some random one shots, but stupid me can't keep to it and have begun a connecting plot. It's probably about 50 completed so far. Not sure.
Possible New Stories
Room 336: If I do this, it will definitely be an oneshot. Right now I have time for writing 'cause I'm out for a semester paying off some loans, but when the spring comes, I'm going to be elbow deep in books so I can't afford starting a length story. This one will be an A/U modern time version of Rurouni Kenshin. All I'll say is that the title refers to a hospital room.
Snowflakes: I'm getting into A/U lately and this is another playing around in my head. I love Ami/Zoi fics and always wanted one to call my own. This will be my version of duo and the parallel universes they transpire. Quote from future contents: "It was always the same... her blood tainting the perfect white canvas of a snow covered field."
Unsafe External Link