Poll: Do you know of any good historical fiction webcomics? I'm kinda obsessed with Hark! A Vagrant right now. Vote Now!
Author has written 34 stories for Les Miserables, Shakespeare, Gilligan's Island, Man From UNCLE, Titanic, Twilight, Scrubs, Pride and Prejudice, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Pushing Daisies, and Little Prince.
Hello. I am Robyn. I am cleaning up my profile because it was very cluttered.
I am a college student. I am a History major with an English Literature minor.
Things I Like: Doctor Who, Les Miserables, Titanic, Supernatural, Adventure Time, Community, Parks and Recreation, The Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, Sherlock, the Mortal Instruments series, musicals
Cool Cats: King Charles II, Andrew Jackson, Harold Bride, Calvin Coolidge, Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain, "Shoeless" Joe Jackson, Alexander Hamilton, Ron Swanson, Harold Lowe, Ferris Bueller
I have a Civil War desk calendar. My favorite painting is a portrait of a man named Nathaniel Olds and it is on display at the Cleveland Institute of Art. Seriously, look up that picture it's the bee's knees.
My ultimate OTP is Dean WinchesterxPie.
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am the biggest history nerd like ever.
2. I am obsessed with the RMS Titanic, the American Civil War, and British Royalty.
3. My favorite book is City of Thieves. My favorite movie is Amadeus. My favorite musicals are Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson and Les Miserables. My first favorite musical was 1776.
4. I love chocolate milk.
5. I am from Cleveland.
6. My favorite place in the world is Gettysburg, PA.
7. I have two kitties named Lucky and Graycie.
8. My first fandom was Les Mis, and I really want to take down some of my early stories where I could write for poop but now I just like to laugh at them. So I know they're bad. Okay? Cool.
9. I'm Jewish.
10. Barbecue mixed with ranch equals the best sauce ever.
Unsafe External Link