Author has written 46 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fullmetal Alchemist, Shaman King, Boondocks, Inuyasha, Chronicles of Narnia, Haruhi Suzumiya series, Tangled, and Frozen.
I am (finally) a legal forever child making makeshift sails to leave port and dock at Neverland, but I often find myself on the coast of Hades.
4/29/17: If you follow my Tumblr, then you're aware of the social media conundrum.
Dear UotC Reader,
Indentured has been refrigerated. I am in the process of deciding whether I want to reboot it or cancel it.
Dear Unmasked Reader,
I haven't left the construction site yet! I'll be updating on 5/26/17 or the 27th at the latest.
All the weird crossover stuff...
I currently donate gifts to a rare crossover species just because its population has been underfed in the RotBTD community. It bears the esteemed moniker of "Eugelsa." The OT3 named Elugunzel (Elsa x Eugene x Rapunzel) has also become a fun commonwealth for polyamory, homoflexibility, pansexuality, and traditional love triangles to make their RotBTD debuts. I'm looking into creating a union flag, but for now I have this, "I better milk what story ideas I have out of my head before I stop caring" attitude towards both crack pairings.
Elsa x OC fan work written by others gives me a nice break from the tyrannical crossover and canon monarchies, which tend to lack other like-minded courtiers who do not ship crack and fanon ships based on the delusion that their pet pairings do, will, or should have some legitimacy in the canon material. In the canon world, I support a husbandless Elsa with her own sovereignty because it is the healthiest route for a woman who is learning how to have a relationship with herself. She is a completely happy and fulfilled character without romance.
At the moment, I am brooming my account. Some stories have been iced. Many of the discontinued fics on my profile were lost when my old MAC kicked the bucket. Pretty traumatizing. The after effects have taken the form of my accursed person losing the red thread in what I write. The Eugelsa/Elugunzel novellas in particular were just responses to my writer's block for The Quivering Pens before the big crash.
By that, I mean each and every one was just a mirror of the scattered ideas that were supposed to be for TQP. I thought it would keep my interest in the fic alive. Didn't work, ha. TQP was also meant to be the only fic I wrote with this crossover, so now you know why there are so many byproducts. It's how I mourn.
As a pseudo-writer for a reader, I think I make a better one nightstand than a serious girlfriend. Just in case you would be so kind as to get into a relationship with the likes of me:
(1) I'm ambivalent about my writing these days; struggling, really. I lose confidence and motivation when I do not receive feedback. This results in the sudden death of a story because I assume no one is reading them.
(2) I'm a perfectionist with a neurotic personality, so I edit a lot due to deeper insecurities.
(3) I'm a better wordsmith and brainstormer than I am a storyteller, I believe. That's not to say I'm the best thing since Aunt Jemimia pancakes in those aisles, though.
(4) I have sometimes made up plot outlines "as I went along." That is exactly what UotC and Unmasked were, which became problematic because every chapter was written randomly.
(5) Every time I'm on the brink of a nervous breakdown in real life, I feel an uncontrollable need to revise or rewrite an old story.
(6) I rarely write canon portrayals of official characters, but I always try to make them recognizable in one way or another.
(7) My head is scary. A reviewer told me so.
(8) I am no bibliophile. I do not even read much fan fiction. I am a movie person. I actually think this is apparent, because I focus on imagery more than anything else.