Author has written 29 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Labyrinth, and Back to the Future.
Hi, y'all!! My name is Sarah (as evidenced by my username. Hey, I like to make things easy!!). I'm a writer of Phantom of the Opera fanfictions and one Labyrinth (as of 7/7/16). Most of my stories are not of high enough quality to be posted on here (I don't have the time or inclination to edit them to make them worthy) but you're welcome to read them on Wattpad. My username is sarahlet2999 and I have quite a few books posted there if you're inclined to go look at them. (Any I have on here are also on there.)
If you're reading my Labyrinth book, don't read the completed book on my Wattpad account. I'm making major revisions and that version will be replaced as soon as I have completed them. And, I don't want anyone to know what happens!!!!! Got it?
Right now I have quite a few one shots and only a coupla books but I trust y'all will find those worth reading and I do love to read reviews! Though, I won't be begging for them. I won't stoop that low just yet. :D.
I gathered 10 facts about me (not that y'all probably want to know but I though "hey why not?").
1. I'm a Christian and while my books may not mention God or Jesus by name, Christian morals will be a part of them.
2. I love country music (with a little Celtic, steam punk, and classic rock on the side).
3. I'm obsessed with David Bowie (why do you think I like Labyrinth so much? It's not because of the creative animation and puppetry).
4. I'm practically a carnivore. Nothing is quite as good as a nice steak (rare to be precise!).
5. I play the piano and am trying to learn to play the violin (Erik was very inspiring).
6. I sound like a dying walrus when singing.
7. My dream job is anything involved with law and politics.
8. I love to read anything except school books and anything involving gaining of unimportant knowledge. In other words, that leaves fanfictions and books fanfictions are based on. So...at least I have good reading material. :)
9. My favorite poet/short story writer is Edgar Allan Poe. His poems are beautiful and if you haven't read Masque of the Red Death go do it right now!!! RIGHT NOW!
10. I'm freaking weird.
Well, there you go! Ten things you probably didn't care to know but I wanted to write something on here more than a "hi, how are you doing?".
Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit.