Author has written 33 stories for Wrestling, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kamen Rider, Ben 10, Power Rangers, Pretty Cure, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
January 25th, 2014
Back from a super duper long break! I finally found my calling in fanfiction and am doing great overall! For everyone who has been reading my Horseshoes and Hand Grenade stories and are confused with the timeline, here's the order of events.
Part 0: Kill the Lights(Background and Prologue to the events)
1. Summertime Sadness - The background of many female characters in Kamen Rider Fourze related to Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades
2. Who Decides? - Prequel to Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades that shows how Ryusei ultimately ended up killing Gentaro Kisaragi. (it's sequel Why Decides? is set after the first chapter of Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades)
Part 0.5: Looking Glass (Stories focused on Gentaro Kisaragi)
3. Another Me: First Person POV in regards to Gentaro's current state of death.
4. Tears to Shed: Gentaro's perspective on the first 13 chapters of Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades (Anachronic Order)
5. Birthday Massacre: Gentaro meeting up with different parts of him in personal conflicts involving his current state.
Part 1: Play Dead (The heroes and villains gather, making new allegiances, plans and twists of fate that will set up the playing field in the future)
6. Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades: The main bulk of the story that spans from Episode 32 to Episode 34 of the original series. Also has 3 Intermissions that coincide with:
7. A Month of Sundays: Prologue is Horseshoes Intermission 1 and 2. Takes place during the span of 2 days in Futo.
8. Wheel of Fortune: Starts inbetween Who Decides? and Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades with its own branching storyline.
9. SplitxEnd: Yayoi's perspective of how she starts her investigations involving Gentaro's past and how she gets involved in the fighting.
Part 1.25: Unfamiliar
(The stories that are related to Part 1 yet are not exactly tied to it)
10. Quick to the Trigger: Power Rangers and Kamen Rider crossover that deal with the main characters fighting a future threat.
11. Forbidden Fruit: Connected to Horseshoes and Hand-Grenades involving parfaits, and a young girl shipping boys together (not for those into non-consexual sex, slash scenes, etc.) More information to be added later.
12. Blue-Eyed Boy: Crossover with ManaGoddess's fanfic "Dreams are for Nights" takes place after the events of Part 1.
More to come in the near future. Stay tuned!
Hello everyone on Fanfiction.net! XD!!
My name is Green Phantom Queen, and I am here to show you my favorite stories. Come on in if you're a lover of vampires, werewolves, sorcerers or magic! Step into a world of wonder where not everything is what it seems, and sometimes the past reveals more than what you know of a person. Expect the unexpected as characters snap under pressure and some go to the brink of murder.
Name your 12 favorite Superstars/Divas (in no order) and answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Four/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
9) Is there anything as an One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you want Four to de-flower One?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15) What might Ten scream in a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic for Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
20) How emo is seven?
That's all for now! Check back as soon as you can!
Unsafe External Link