Author has written 3 stories for Harvest Moon, and Summon Night.
Call me: Sy (pronounce 'sai')
- Very much detest cliched story lines or over-used lines. Occasionally is okay, I can manage to find the better reasons behind them.
- Not a very good writer, but I'm trying to learn how to. So please give me a jealousy boost.
- Watch very little anime and read just as less number of manga.
- Is a gamer at heart. Usually would go for RPG, action-adventure, strategy and shooting games.
- Has an allergy towards sappy/mushy stories. Somehow I don't go well with overused fluff and romantic scenes...though I adore cuteness. I especially detest mindless, without reasoning lemony fics, I swear.
- Obsessed in child-type characters and cuteness.
- My taste on genre is basically...humor, friendship, family...and all those warm stuff. I also deeply appreciate angst and hurt&comfort genre when my mood fits, usually at these times, I'd be reviewing everything seriously and profoundly. Might be rare though, I'm a happy-go-lucky person.
Writing skill: To be honest, English isn't really the language I was natural with, but I'm learning and I'm trying. My writing style is usually...spontaneous, with a bit of raw outlines, and I can sail smoothly till the end. I tend to write things out of the ordinary, and stay off of that predictable lane as often as I can. So please, TEACH ME!
Write About: Mostly on what I'm currently addicted in. For now, GBA games. Fire Emblem. Yggdra Union. Disgaea. Summon Night.
Practice: I had a lot of practice in writing in role-playing boards. This board is the one that I'm currently active in:
diabolicdomain02 (dot) proboards (dot) com
Please visit if you have time. =3 It's awesome and the RPers there are all very nice. :D We're kinda low on active members, so please, have a peak there! :D