Author has written 62 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Winx Club, Digimon, House of Night, Scooby Doo, G. I. Joe, Sailor Moon, Monster High, and RWBY.
I guess you wanna know some basics, aye?
Where I live: Texas
Zodiac sign(s): Libra (western) and the Snake(Chinese)
Likes: I love a rainy night...wait, that's an Eddie Rabbitt song, but I do like those, too! Hmm. Most styles of music, my animals, drawing, painting,and writing fiction for your enjoyment! I also enjoy constructive criticism and feedback from my readers.
Dislikes: rude people, hardcore rap, and flamers who don't leave anything constructive for me to work with..
I have a deviantart account where you can check out my drawings of my characters. link is:
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, Band8PGeek, tootierulez, VRV Robo, rogue_scholar07
I'm a student who loves writing and daydreaming way too much for her own good. Most of my older stuff is on Southern Shadow ()
One of my little projects is in Misfitverse, a wonderful G.I. Joe/X-Men: Evolution crossover universe created by the talented authoress Red Witch. She's graciously allowed me and a few others to come up with out own spin on it. My version of Misfitverse (which eventually ties into that of fellow Misfits author and my wonderful Beta, L1701E) revolves around Shadowatch, a group of young mutants who work for Zartan and (sometimes, when they feel like it) Cobra. Here are their stories, in chronological order.
1. Second Chances (Shadowatch introduced. Complete)
2. Can you Hear me Now? (outtake from Second Chances; oneshot; complete)
3. Turkey-day Troubles (Yet another Outtake from Second Chances; oneshot; complete)
4. Learning to Breathe (complete)
5. Coming into Their Own (LTB outtake; complete)
6. She's MINE! (oneshot; complete.)
7. The Problem with Pigs (Multi-chapter outtake from LTB)
8. Commiseration Over Coffee (oneshot; complete)
9. Shake Your Foundations (in-progress)
10. These Are Days (Drabble-series; in-progress)
11. Broken, Beaten, Scarred (oneshot; guest appearance by L1701E's group Metallix; complete)
12. Drinking Buddies (oneshot; complete)
13. Mama Zarana (in-progress)
My other projects are in Winx Club, but it deals with Cloud Tower for the most part.
1. Sapphire Flames (complete, being revised.)
2. Brave New World (Formerly Mutants in Magix!...story getting a major overhaul)
3. I Thought this was Over (re-written as a oneshot; complete, for now)
4. Come what May (complete, unless I change my mind..)
I'm also working on several Winx crossover stories and a major AU called "The Ripple Effect".
Recently, I've added a House of Night story to my list. It's called Rebirth, and I finally got it wrapped up over the summer. The sequel, This Means War, will get my undivided attention once I wrap up a few more multi-chapter stories.
The 21 Fanfiction Commandments
1. Thou shall not intentionally write crappy fanfiction.
2. Thou shall not publish fanfiction unless thy or thy beta understands the difference between their, they're, and there.
3. Thou shall not review thine own fanfiction, whether thy do so anonymously or while logged-in to thine account. If thou wishes to speak to a reviewer, send thine reviewer a PM.
4. Thou shall not behave like a brat if thy fanfiction receives constructive criticism.
5. Thou shall not write a self-insert character who becomes the love interest of the main character in the series for which thou art writing.
6. Thou shall be humble when receiving both praise and critique.
7. Thou shall not create false profiles to review thine own stories for the sake of raising the review count.
8. Thou shall not place thy fanfiction up for public viewing whilst demanding that only positive reviews be left.
9. Thou shall not plagiarize another author's work.
10. Thy lemons shall be properly grown, being anatomically accurate and physically possible.
11. Thou shall not withhold chapters from thy stories because thy story is not getting reviews.
12. Thou shall not try to start a flame war with authors who leave constructive criticism.
13. Thou shall take flames with a grain of salt.
14. Thou shall know the difference between a flame and constructive criticism.
15. Thou shall permanently remove any plagiarized stories the first time thou hast been caught posting them.
16. Thou shall spell the names of canon characters correctly. If thou does not know how to spell the name of a canon character, consult Google, Wikipedia, and the character selection bar on the filter tab for your fandom's fanfiction.
17. Thou shall not change the names of canon characters if thy country's dub did not change them.
18. If thou must write a story containing pregnancy that is not parody, thou must depict pregnancy accurately.
19. Thou must understand the meaning of parody and satire.
20. If writing a fanfiction in a language that is not thine native language, thou shall get help from a beta who is fluent in that language.
21. If thou shall break any of these commandments, may thine payoff be worth it, for there art no rules in art but that thou art be good.
However, AlmightyGodAbove and Satan of Hell may leave thou some interesting reviews if thou break more than five of these commandments.
Character Profiles (condensed versions)
Since I happen to have several recurring characters (both original and slightly-altered canon), here's a quick reference guide to them.
Atlantis/Andrea "Andi" Creed: Squad leader of Shadowatch and second-generation mutant. She's 15-16 in my two current multi-chapter stories, and stands around six feet tall. Likes rock 'n roll, sharp pointy objects, and furry animals. Not a fan of anything "girly" and has a rather quick temper. Owns two pets: a dog (Laredo) and a potbelly pig (Brownie).
Chaos/Bryan Dukes: One of the original 6 members of Shadowatch. He's the second of three brothers, Fred (the Blob) being the oldest and Mitch (Golem) the youngest. Raised by his grandmother on a farm in Texas. Is very laid back and usually slow to anger. In the current stories, he is 17-18 years old and though tall and stocky, is not as large as either of his siblings.
Corona (hasn't told anyone her real name): Second-to-last to join the squad. She's 16 and of average height and weight. Was a runaway living on the street when the rest of the team found her and offered her a spot on the roster. Briefly worked as a street-walker while homeless. Loves to wear bright colors; tends to argue with Mimic a lot.
Eventide (formerly Vampira)/Kristen Mortisson: Half-vampire and (presumably) half-mutant; 15-16 years old. One of the original squad members She is very short and petite, and tends to be a bit hyperactive. Becomes borderline psychopathic if she doesn't get enough blood in her system. Gothic/morbid sense of fashion scares some people. Has a collection of live scorpions and tarantulas.
Golem/Mitchell "Mitch" Dukes: Youngest of three brothers, though he has a different mother than Fred and Bryan. One of the original six members. 15 years old. Tends to be shy and soft-spoken, but is learning to get over that hurdle. Not that bright, but tries his best. Grew up in Las Vegas, but not much of a gambler. Loves to cook, but unfortunately tends to burn half of his creations.
Lady Mastermind/Regan Wyngard: 16-17 year old Italian national; mother was a supermodel. One of the founding members of Shadowatch. Was completely estranged from her father (Mastermind/Jason Wyngard) until they met on opposite sides of the battlefield. Is always impeccably dressed and well-groomed; favorite colors are pink and purple. Has a nasty habit of accidentally projecting herself into other people's dreams. Recently bought a kitten named Tiffany.
Mimic/Calvin Rankin: Last person to join Shadowatch; picked a fight with Andi and lost his first day on the job. His father is a Cobra research scientist; he gained his powers through a mishap with one of his father's projects. Arrogant, abrasive, and whiny most of the time. Still hasn't learned when to shut up and leave well enough alone.
Thunderbird/Neal Sharra: Originally from Bangledesh; 15-16 years old. One of the founding members of Shadowatch. Speaks good formal English, but often butchers figures of speech. Shy, tends to avoid getting into fights (and trouble) if he can help it. Enjoys video games, but isn't very good at them. Has been known to accidentally set fire to curtains and bedsheets if surprised or frightened.
Winx Club: Sapphire Flames
Sapphire Cole/ The Dark Flame Witch: Raised on Earth, but has family on Splendora that she gets dragged along to visit twice a year. Freshman at Cloud Tower, but due to some home-tutoring is in a couple of advanced classes. Is angrily resigned to an arranged engagement to a distant relative on her mother's side of the family and does not date. Dusk is her roommate.
Thorn of Linphea/ The Vine Witch: Cloud Tower freshman; tolerant toward fairies (a rarity at CT) and acts as the voice of reason. Wears a lot of bright red, which confuses most of the student body. Rooms with Luna.
Dusk of Solaria/ The Shadow Witch: Freshman at Cloud Tower. Has an older sister that just graduated and a cousin in her grade. Very practical and helpful, but becomes annoyed with some of her cousin Luna's antics. Rooms with Sapphire.
Luna of Solaria/ The Lunar Witch: Named after King Radius's ex-wife and former queen of Solaria. Perky, bubbly, and energetic personality seems offset by her punk-princess attire and has gotten her picked on before. Doesn't mind fairies in general but also hates being referred to as a fairy. Rooms with Thorn.
Unsafe External Link