Author has written 82 stories for Wicked, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Mighty Ducks, Kevin Smith, Dawson's Creek, and High School Musical.
Hi, I'm Reenie, and I don't have much to say. I'm an 23 year old college student. My obsessive personality has gotten me addicted to writing Fanfiction for the past 4 years...I keep waiting for it to phase out as most of my obsessions have, but so far it's not going anywhere.
I also keep a blog: http://popgirllives.blogspot.com Check it out sometime if you want to read my opinions about stuff...and I don't mean anything substantial, I mean like about Gossip Girl or The Office
I love movies and musicals so those are the fandoms that I stick with.
I've written a couple of Wicked and Aida fics. One that was a combination of Wicked and That 70s Show...I kind of abandoned it because I ran out of ideas, I may go back to it someday, if the mood strikes me.
As far as movies go:
I started a HSM one and hated it so left it behind after one chapter.
I have this really complicated series of Mighty Ducks Stories...Apparantly they're really good, because people keep reading them. They follow two generations and all connect to each other, there are a lot of OCs in them and I love writing them, but I'm taking a breather from them for now. I'm going to list them in chronological order, that is how they fit on a timeline, it may help people.
1. I know How You Feel: Julie and Portman's first kiss. It's very cute and there's not a lot to it...its just a one shot.
2. Prom Problems: Julie and Luis go to the prom together, which causes problems, get it? I'm so damn clever! Also, this is when Portman starts dating Julie's best friend and room mate Heather.
3. Lost Love: Julie and Luis have broken up, but he wants to get back together, meanwhile, she's falling in love with Adam.
4. Don't Stop Beleiving: Julie leaves Adam and runs into Portman, he remembers his feelings for her.
6. Looking for myself: The story of Julie and Adam's split. It's sad, I warn you of this. She ends up with Portman, he ends up with Heather
7. Children of Chaos: Julian, Adam and Heather's son, and Kitty, Julie and Dean's daughter go to Eden Hall, and are awkward around each other for a few chapters. Then they realize they like each other. This is also where we meet Kitty's future best friend Lexi Vanderbilt who also happens to be Scooter, Julie's other ex's daughter, and Andy Powell, who is just a problem in general.
8. Prom Problems: The Next Generation: Kitty, Julian, Lexi and Andy's senior prom. Kitty hates proms because of the messy situation of her very complicated family and love life, which she feels all springs from that first prom. Julian really wants to go though. Lexi and Andy have been sleeping together, without any commitment because he's an ass. Lexi's in love with him, but decides to go to prom with Kitty's little brother Danny to make Andy jealous. There is a lot of drama.
9. Second Generation: Little Sisters: Deena Banks and Theresa Portman start at Eden Hall. They hate each other
10. Bring it On: Deena and Theresa's senior year, the two best friends struggle with being captains and Theresa finds love with the mysterious new Dominic Mariano.
11. Wedding Woes: Julian and Kitty are getting married, Danny and Lexi are inching towards being a couple, Deena and Ryan can't seem to find their balance, Theresa's dating a jerk trying to force herself to get over Dominic, who it turns out is more connected to the flock than anyone could have thought. Also, Little Marie Portman, now not so little, finds herself unable to stop thinking about Deanie Reed, her godfather's only son.
12. Duckling Tales: Lexi and Danny get pregnant, Dom and Theresa get serious, the Twins cause trouble, Kitty and Julian want a baby, Deena and Ryan are married, Deanie and Marie hit the prom...and everything that goes with that.
There's also another part to it called Continuously Musical, which is a series of songfics that fill in a lot of necessary details for the later stories, I suggest you read it, especially before Prom Problems: The Next Generation and Duckling Tales.
I'm mostly done with the Portman Family Saga now and I've moved on to my two other series, one that I call my NYC series...which is mostly about Connie and Julie and their lives as twenty somethings living in New York, it's highly influenced by Sex and The City, know that going in, or else you may get freaked out, the stories in it are "The Cat and The Ice Man," "Second Chances," "Put it Together," "When it Happens," and a bunch of one shot prequels under the heading, "Getting There." It's a lot of fun.
The other, which is supremely important to me, is known as the Littles series. It started with this whim I had to explore the mentioned but never seen younger brother of Rick Riley. Which grew into a sixty chapter story, currently four sequels and a prequel. I have some amazing characters whom I love, in it and I list them, provide links to the actors who play them in my head.
Jimmy Riley, Kelly Riley, Elena Cole, Brad Vanderbilt, Angela Hardy, Ana Duncan, Cal Gaffney, Elyse Gaffney, Jaime Bloom, Josh Parker, Casey Parker, Carolee Gibbons, Steve Callins , Brett Atkins, Taylor Pilkington, Alicia Kosch, Lisa Portman Norris, Patrick Martin, Kevin Norris, Tanya Suarez, Logan Vanderbilt, Claire Fitzgerald, Diane Smith, Dave Vanderbilt, Janet Lane, Emily Vanderbilt, Craig Pearson, Kiera Castillo, Paulo, Amy Fairbanks, Olivia Martinez, Nick Parsons, Liam Nichols, Gabrielle Santoro, Grant Nichols, Bonnie Hunter, Kyla Summers
After I finished the main story line, I started working on what the children characters would be like as teenagers so I started writing what I'm currently calling the "New Wave Littles" stories. They aren't going to be the epic stories of the original series, but smaller more episodic dramas. Here are the actors I've thought of so far for the teenage versions of the kids of the "Littles," more to come as I think more and the stories come together more. (As well as some new characters who I don't want to spoil here, until they come around!)
Littles: The New Wave
Eva Riley, Mikey Gaffney, David Portman, Stephanie Gaffney, TJ Riley, Elizabeth Norris, Connie Vanderbilt, Aaron Atkins, Tony Duncan, Reese Layton, Donavan McQueen, Dean Norris, Annabelle "Bella" Riley, Edward "Eddie" Cole, Gordon Conway, Kevin Reed, Katrina "Trina" Vanderbilt, Elisa Riley, Anne Callins, Calvin Callins, Hunter Nichols, Denise Ramsey, Carmen Mendoza, Erica Faber, Shawn Miller, Travis Rainn, Jace Fairbanks, Penny Stevenson,Marissa Walker, Henry Lucas, Danny Farley, Terry Parsons, PJ Cameron, Jada Connors, Leslie Atkins, Graham Nichols, Gabriel Reed-Riley, Victoria Davenport,Clark Spencer