Author has written 20 stories for Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon X-overs, Marmalade Boy, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon.
Also since facebook is of course so insanely popular, I am working on a page for Smcrossover along with Pokayhdee. We should have something for it up soon and news of where I am at in the writing world will surface there. Once I am finished with this semester, I should be able to post with a lot more frequency on a number of works.
So I live and I want to write again, this is what I will be working on in pretty much this order.
1. A Thousand Loves, I don't know where my co-authors for this went so I'm adopting this baby and doing her all in my voice. This is a lot more massive fic than people realize, and hopefully I'll be able to get parts out at a regular pace for you.
2. Second Impressions, now here's the thing that is going to worry you guys. Unlike ATL all my other stories are not going to be published until they are finished, though if you are a beta-reader of course you can see it early. This is in hopes I can fix my awful habit of letting endings just dangle at the end and writing without a guideline. In the long run it should make for more cohesive story telling and everyone should be happier.
3. Yotogi, this was my baby back in the day and I'm eager to take it back up and give it the love and care it deserves.
4. Give a Reason, I want to revise this and have it fully mastered before I even think about touching other GaR's.
5. Deliver Me, like ATL I want to go back and put this fully in my voice. I'm sure I can flesh the story out as I go as well.
6. Kamereon, hopefully I don't lose too much of the humor aspects of this piece, I'll try my best to make sure its retained, but this story needs some love and care. As popular as it is now, I'm sure after polishing it up and actually finishing it, this gem can finally shine like it should.
7. Cold Love Twisted Love, I want to finish this story, I know I'm at the end point for it anyway, and the ending I have in mind means I'll need a sequel which will be significantly more difficult than this story is.
8. A Sailor Senshi in Hyrule, as one of my first pieces, I want to revise this. After reading a certain author's story that she's working on and refusing to share until it's completely completed, it's ignited my desire to actually work on this. It's one of my oldest and shakiest writings so this one is going to take an immense amount of work.
So that's my current list, this could get updated, edited, etc in the future. If one of the stories you like is not on this list, I'll most likely get back to it, but I can't promise anything. I'm going to take this slowly and the only thing you guys will get a steady supply of, is most likely going to be ATL. I hope you guys enjoy it and have the patience to wait for me to slog through.
Unsafe External Link