Author has written 21 stories for Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon X-overs, Marmalade Boy, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, and Cross Over/クロスオーバー.
Okay guys, I want you to know I have not abandoned you. I know, you've heard it all before. I usually pop up once a year and claim that then have a new story to peddle. Well, that's not the case this time, er... entirely. Thanks to D-chan I joined NaNoWriMo this year and actually wrote an original novel. Wrote as in, I'm a few pages from finishing my first draft, but this experience has taught me a lot. What does it mean for these fanfictions? Well... good news and bad news. Bad news first, I will no longer post chapter updates on anything. Good news? I will actually write out the entire story and fix what problems I can then post it. I need to continue this because as an author I need practice with resolutions and plot progression, so be brutal from now on... yeah I know you're going to have fun with that. Brutal but at least tell me why something is. If something sucks that's fine, just let me know what exactly it is so I can work on it, deal? We're a team! Team finish all of these stories... On to priorities!
1. The Cake is a Lie. Okay so I have this completely outlined, great right? Well... no... I am a hardcore pantser as it turns out and outlining something KILLS a project for me. I will get it done but this is no longer a priority.
2. Ai no Hikari - I worked so hard on this prologue, I'm a little scared of this monster. I plan to continue it, but once I am way more firm on my writing skills. I have been working on combat though, so by the time I get to this I should be way more rounded and please anyone who cares for it.
3. Kameron - Before I can continue this, I need to go back from the beginning and spruce it up. As much as I loved my co-authors, I want everything to remain in one voice from now on. I LOVE Kamereon! But yes it will be a total rewrite with some scenes removed because... well if the story is not being moved forward, it needs to be put on some training wheels.
4. A Thousand Loves - This one is rated higher than others because I personally love it. I know that it is not the fanfic for everybody though so it won't get as much dedication as other pieces. Still, it is one that I ultimately want to finish.
5. Give a Reason Revised - My first revision and one that has been far too neglected. It doesn't matter if this is not a popular fandom anymore. I owe it to everyone who ever reviewed the first to finish it and fix everything wrong with it... So much wrong with it... I really hope people can forgive me for how awful the first one was.
6. Yotogi - Okay so... I can either recon the original Sailor Moon anime and use Crystal exclusively for this, which will make it a LOT faster... or I can continue with my former plan and use the original. Honestly I really like the original because of the stronger characters, but with a writing project that could end up being double or triple the size of my novel, this is a hard one to decide on.
7. Love of the Moon Revised - This one is farther down on the list, not because of lack of love but other things are more fleshed out at this point.
8. Next in Line - Simply because Neville deserves to shine.
9. Give a Reason (Weiss Kreuz) - I love where I set this one and am anxious to resume it. The Silver Millennium is a lot of fun to work with.
9. Simple and Clean - This one is not up here but I found it recently on Mediaminer. I want to carry this one forward for the fun of the story line. Well, fun for me.
10. Perfect World - I can not find this, I will have to start from scratch if I am ever to continue.
11. Give a Reason (Fushigi Yuugi) -Bad news guys... I wrote an outline for this... the good news is it's not super detailed so I can still write it I think but... I don't know how hard I can focus when I feel restrained
12. Deliver Me - A few things need tweaked so the characters are not ruined or OOC, but I believe the story can be saved
13. Give a Reason (Harry Potter) - I felt like I was going somewhere different with this. Of course I want to continue it.
14. Matter of Time - This will need a rewrite and moved over here to my profile. I doubt Tenshi no Nozomi will have the time to continue this so I will most likely pick it up as a solo project.
15. Give a Reason (Full Moon wo Sagashite) - Pretty much everything that was stated above for Matter of Time.
16. Cold Love Twisted Love - I want to fix the ending. I felt like I took the easy way out with leaving it too open ended, this will be excellent to hone my ability to come up with an ending that works.
17. A Sailor Senshi in Hyrule - Because my writing has improved since I first started. I need to tear this one apart and rebuild it.
18. A Deadly Game - This is an ancient one I found again. I can go a lot of new places with this.
19. Evil's New Henchmen - Again an ancient one. I will probably rewrite who gets used in this.
This is all that is on my mind at the moment. If you see something off this list that you are interested in seeing continue let me know. I do not bite. Please review not for my ego, but my for my motivation. I am going to try to release something at least bi-monthly For all of those who still follow me, thank you. I will try to not let anyone down again.