Author has written 23 stories for Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon X-overs, Marmalade Boy, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing/AC, Cross Over/クロスオーバー, and Fushigi Yuugi.
Smcrossover Net is open guys.
Camp NaNoWriMo is about to start so all updates will most likely be for Yotogi. I have a goal of writing 100k words. During this month I can't promise that Light Meets Darkness will get updates, I will try my best however since I know a lot of you are looking forward to see how this new adventure is going to go.
The original story I was talking about is in its second revision, you can actually read what I have so far up on Scribophile if anyone is curious. You do have to join the site, but you can use the free version without worry. If you do decide to do that route just look up Katie Acosta, aka my real name!
What does this mean for updates? Well, I do need to have things to post on the site so I will be trying to dedicate at least an hour a week. I believe that my fan fiction writing won't be as polished as my original writing, but my original writing will make me a better author and I should be able to spin better tales for you guys in the future.
Oh, I am expecting again in September so... I will try to get as much done as possible before that point. As such I'm only going to point out the top 5 stories I plan to work on. It doesn't mean I don't plan to work on the others, just my terms of focus.
1. Yotogi - Major focus in April. I barely scratched what I want to do with this story in the first version. I have that on my site if you don't remember. I'll be redoing the prologue, again, to fix a major issue that will crop up in my idea of the story currently. Considering the length that I'll be working on, expect updates for this frequently throughout the month of April.
2. Light Meets Darkness - I think this story is almost finished, but honestly I'm not sure. It's went a different direction than it had taken before. However I'm much more pleased with this version so far. As such after my month of Yotogi, I would like to finish this and plan out the sequel.
3. Kamereon - I'm torn between this one or Deliver Me next. I love the WK crew. This one would most likely be more fun to work on, though as one reviewer pointed out in the revision I need to give better reasoning of why Usagi has to hide who she is. Of course I need to rewrite it all in one voice.
4. Deliver Me - Another I need to keep in one voice, but less work required to fix it up. The plot has a lot of potential though.
5. Give a Reason (Fushigi Yuugi) - I would like to say that I want to work on GaR Weiss Kreuz instead, but I already have two SM/WK stories in the works at this point so I need to space it out.