Author has written 54 stories for NCIS, West Wing, CSI, JAG, Diagnosis Murder, and Hart to Hart.
Personal: I'm 28 years old and hope to one day work in Criminal Justice in some way. In my spare time my main hobby is reading, especially suspense. My favorite TV series to date is NCIS. Past series I have enjoyed watching are Diagnosis Murder, Medical Investigation, Eyes, Counterstrike, Fugitive 2000, and The Pretender, as well as JAG and CSI the way they used to be. I have recently gotten hooked on the old series Hart to Hart via DVD and absolutely adore it.
Also, just in case anyone wants to know, since I noticed people usually make this distinction, the first story actually written on this page was my Diagnosis Murder fanfic, Circle of Life which I wrote back in 2001 (and didn't circulate anywhere outside of a small DM list, mistakenly believing it would be my last effort into fanfiction). The next story was the NCIS fanfic Pyrrhic Victory, originally written in 2004 together with it's sequel. (I do have one story for another series that's older than these two, but I can't post it since it's in the process of being turned into an original story instead of a fanfic.) And my first CSI story was Fear is the Parent of Cruelty.
As A Fanfic Writer - The Important Details
New Update (July 17, 2010) I'm back to writing fanfic again, but I'm changing fandoms for a little while and switching to writing Hart to Hart fanfiction.
New Update (June 22, 2007) Fanfiction.net has added the Hurt/Comfort category (Woo-hoo - thank you!). I'm recategorizing all of my stories that contain a focus on physical injury to reflect this. Stories that contain focus on emotional trauma will remain the same. I'm also updating the stories that meet the new categories of crime and family as well.
1. As of January, 2007, I will be writing exclusively in the NCIS fandom. Most of my stories are focused on Gibbs, who together with Ducky are my favorite characters, but I have written pieces for other characters as well. I may occasionally do crossovers, but they will all be filed under NCIS.
2. What primarily do I write? Mostly either mysteries, suspense, action-adventures, or angst. I right the odd humor piece, but it's not a natural neiche for me, so I don't do a lot of them. Also the occasional A/U piece. And I like writing stories containing an injured Gibbs, either physically or emotionally. All stories are stand-alones unless clearly stated otherwise.
3. I keep my stories clean of sexual content - both consensual or non-consensual. Among other things, this means I will never write a fanfic dealing with a rape. I may have a character reference a rape case they have been working, but that is it and it will not be the case that that story focuses on.
4. On Violence: I'm a H/C writer, there's going to be violence. However I draw the line at torture or loss of limbs, or anything close to that regard. You can relax in that department. Character death on the other hand...
5. I do not write "ship fics." In fact, I only ship for two series: Counterstrike with Peter and Gabrielle and Medical Investigation with Stephen and Natalie. I used to be a Harm/Meg shipper for JAG, but since they changed his character I am no longer one. What this translates to is that any romance stories I do will be either as a crossover, pairing a character from one series with one from another, or else an original character. The reason for this is simple. I have a particular image of what I think would be a good romantic pairing for one character, and rarely is there someone on the same series who fits that image. I also do not write slash pairings: crossovers, original, or otherwise.
6. In regards to my CSI Fanfics: I dislike the fact that Holly Gribbs was killed on the pilot, and so have chosen to use her instead of Sara in all of my stories other than I'm Already Taken and a couple of pre-series pieces I've written. Because the original storyline was set out for her to survive her injuries on the pilot you can use that explanation to account for this change, or you can go with what I've set out in Do It Again For Holly. Also, Fear Is The Parent of Cruelty, Reveal Your Secrets To The Wind, and What Do You Want For Christmas are set in the same timeline, known as "The Grissom Collection," but can be read in any order.
Request: I've seen that several of my stories have been added to C2 communities and I'm flattered. However, when you guys do this, do you mind sending me a quick note through the "sending message" feature? It's just nice to know where they're ending up.:) Thanks in advance.
Lastly: Some of my stories may be showing up as updated, but will be essentially the same content. What happened is fanfiction.net no longer supports the asterisks I used as a divider between scenes. This makes them difficult to read, so I am trying to go through and change this. All these stories will be marked with "Unchanged." Thanks, and sorry about the confusion.
Note: In my NCIS fanfic "The Power of A Dream" I stated that it was inspired by a montage created by Shanfan. Her site has since gone offline, but she or someone else did post it on Youtube, so here's the link if you were wondering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcTy8AEeM0
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.