Hey! I haven't posted any stories, but decided to update my profile. I will hopefully soon post a story I have been working on! Well I'll start off to say that I love anime, but I do watch and read other things. Reading is one of the best releases from the real world...what more could I ask for? :D
Location: New York, and it has the most random weather changes
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, video games, horseback riding, and soccer!
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ram
Favorite Food: Chocolate (It's a food to me! :P)
Favorite Song: Home We'll Go - Steve Aoki and Walk of the Earth
Ok enough fun for now! Boredom leads to strange things! :P
Yuri on Ice!!
Akatsuki no Yona
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Ao Haru Ride
Servant x Service
Shingeki no Kyojin
Suisei no Gargantia
Sword Art Online
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
The Legend of Korra
The Maiden of Amnesia
Inu x Boku SS
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Ao no Exorcist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Spice and Wolf
Eden of the East
Hetalia (Axis Powers and World Series)
Code Geass (Finished the whole anime in two days!)
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Fruits Basket (Both manga and anime)
When They Cry
Inuyasha (Both manga and anime)
Ouran High School Host Club (Both manga and anime)
...ect I have more, but this is a good list.
Viktor - YoI
Yato - Noragami
Rin and Mikoshiba - Free!
Levi, Hanji, Annie, and Eren - SnK
Korra, Amon, Tenzin, Mako, and Lin - The Legend of Korra
Snape, Draco, Sirius, Lupin, and Bellatrix - Harry Potter
Ringo, Princess of Crystal, Sanetoshi - Mawaru Penguindrum
Kurisu - Steins;Gate
Soul and Death the Kid - Soul Eater
L - Death Note
Envy, Pride, Risa, Roy, and Olivier - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Italy, Prussia, Sweden, England, and America - Hetalia
Fufucuddleypoops (Love that creature!) and Zuko - Avatar
Kyo - Fruits Basket
Kiba - Wolf's Rain
Tamaki and Haruhi - Ouran High School Host Club
vvvvvvvvvvvv Thanks to CharlieBrownLover21 for these!! Check out her stories there great!
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? - Nope
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? - That depends hate is pretty strong...So maybe I strongly dislike way more than three people but hate? Maybe, maybe not.
3) How many houses have you lived in? - One that I have lived in since the beginning. :)
4) Favorite candy bar? - Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds
5) Favorite shoes? In a time long ago I would have said sneakers, but flip flops lately have been my thing. That or barefoot, can't beat that.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? - Haha oh yes, high school FTW!
7) Least favorite school subject? - In High School, definitely History. Still makes me shudder.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? - NO. Not EVER.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? - Nope
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. - There are plenty of subjects always on my mind. So one thing I would have to say is my animals, mostly my horse.
12) Favorite genre of music? - Rock, some metal, pop, anything but that damn country...
13) What is your zodiac sign? Libra
14) What time were you born? - In the evening.
15) Do you like beer? - No it is disgusting.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? - Not really, unless messing with friends count.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? - None that I know of, why would I find them embarrassing if I own them....;
18) Are you sarcastic? - Definitely a prominent trait.
19) What are your favorite colors? - Blue and purple
20) How many watches do you own? - None.
21) Summer, Fall, Spring, or winter: - Fall! It is by far the prettiest season! All the colors and the perfect temperature!
23) Favorite color to wear? Don't care usually.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? - I don't drink soda but if I had to choose, Sprite.
26) Where is your second home? - My best friend's house, I am there so often her mom calls me her fourth daughter! XD
27) Have you ever slapped someone? - Yeah, it happens.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? - Never, which is crazy because I have a major MAJOR sweet tooth.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? - Three in my bedroom, and 4 (including my roomie's) in my dorm room.
30) How many video games do you own? - Yeah um starting from the Super Nintendo and up there is way to many to go counting. Let's just say more than your fingers and toes...and probably your whole family's as well.
31) What was your first pet? - My first pet would have to be my cat Milo. Though very close to that was my mouse, Friendly, my parakeet, Sunny, and my gosling, Fluffy. :)
32) Who was the last person that made you mad? - Whoever it was, I suppose.
33) Who was the last person that made you cry? - Hmmm That would be Severus Snape when he died in HP: DH...That was so sad!
34) Who was the last person that made you laugh? - That would be my cousin! We are crazy!
35) Who was the last person that you fell for? - Well I don't typically try to "fall" on my face to show my care for someone. I mean that's just craziness!
36) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Izaya Orihara, not joking I am friends with Izaya Orihara on FaceBook.
37) Who was the last person that called you? - My older brother.
38) Do looks matter? - No, they shouldn't matter, but sadly in this society they do...I say be who you want to be, that's the only thing that matters in this life!
39) Name 3 teachers from your High School. - Um isn't that a little stalker-esk?
40) American Eagle or Abercombie? - Don't care. At. All.
41) Are you too forgiving? - Mostly too forgiving...Pretty sure it's a personality flaw.
42) How many children do you want? - One or two, three would be my limit.
43) Do you own something from Hot Topic? - Most likely.
44) Ever thought you were in love? - Have I ever thought I was in love...In reality, no, but metaphorically speaking with an anime/book character, yes.
45) When was the last time you cried? - Hmmm didn't I already say? Severus Snape death = Bawling eyes out
46) What did you do 3 nights ago? - Probably doing homework, watching anime, on youtube, listening to music, you catch my drift here, could be anything.
47) Olive Garden? La Panera? - Panera Bread anyone?
48) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? - No, and I sure as hell don't plan to.
49) Have you ever been in a castle? - I wish, Hogwarts would be nice...WAIT I went to the Wizarding World in Orlando so hell yes I was in HOGWARTS! Woot! :D "It's all that I want and all that I need at Hogwarts, Hogwarts!" AVPM
50) Nicknames? - Too many, seriously. Miss, Missy, Liss, Lissa, Issa, Dobby, SPOA, Chiba, Chika, Cou, Dark Sly, Yui-chan, Meli...just to name a few.
51) Do you know anyone named Bertha? - Nope
52) Ever been to Virginia? - Of course!
53) Do you own something from Banana Republic? - I don't KNOW!
54) Are you thinking about somebody right now? - Sure, I am wondering who the hell came up with these questions...
55) Have you ever called someone Boo? - NO.
56) Do you own a diamond ring? - No.
57) Are you happy with your life right now? - You only have one, gotta make the best of it!
58) Do you dye your hair? - No, natural is the way to go!
59) Does anyone like you? - Am I suppose to know this? Well like as in friends, sure I have my buds. Like as in love, sure I have my family. Love as in love, I don't know. Seriously.
60) What year were you born? - It was the good year of 1991. Good because I was born, of course! Haha XD
61) What were you doing in May of 1994? - Doing something?
62) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? - NO, I can't believe the hype over these people, I never liked them, EVER.
63) McDonalds or Wendys? - Fast food is gross, but if I had to choose it would be McDonald's for their McFlurries.
63) Do you like yourself? - Sure do, gotta love yourself before you can make room to love anyone else! Truth!
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? - That's hard and it gets complicated. Next question.
65) Favorite feature of the preferred sex? - A gentleman, that's all I am looking for. Guys in my generation are terrible...:/ Sorry if you are but I am saying generally, not every single person!
66) Are you afraid of the dark? - No. "Don't be afraid of the dark, for it is when it's dark that you can see the stars."
67) Have you ever eaten paste? - Ick, no.
68) Do you own a webcam? - Nope
69) Have you ever stripped? - Stripped to take a bath or shower? Sure have.
70) Ever broke a bone? - Nope and I can't believe it, for a person in soccer and basketball and riding horses, still can't believe I haven't.
71) Pringles or Lays? - I am not one for chips, unless there is french onion dip. Yum!
72) Have you ever broken someone's heart? - I sure hope not! So not that I know of.
73) Rugrats or Doug? - Yeah I wasn't one for those shows when I was younger...
74) Full House or The Brady Bunch? - NONE.
75) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? - Yeah
76) Has anyone ever called you fat? - My dad does ALL THE TIME. But he's just ribbing on me and I'm not so it's all good. XD
77) Do you have a birth mark? - Not that I know of.
78) Can you cook? - Yeah the extent of my cooking is Ramen Noodles...BUT I am a great baker!
79) 3 things that annoy you:
1. When people feel they are better than you and they don't even know you.
2. People who think YOU are weird when they should look in a mirror.
3. DRAMA. I hate it.
80) Do you text message often? - Yes I do.
81) Money or love? - Love. Unless you love money...
82) Do you have any scars? - Yeah my most recent one is when barnacles scratched me when I was hanging off the side of a boat. It looks like teeth marks though so I always jokingly tell my friends I was bitten by a baby shark!
83) What do you want more than anything right now? - To go to the trip in January to Japan! *Crosses fingers* (HECK YEAH, IT HAPPENED! :D)
84) Do you enjoy scary movies? - No I do not. My mother loves them and I think I saw them so often that now I despise them. (Or most of them.)
85) Relationships or one night stands? - Relationships? Should this even be a question?
86) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? - Milk.
87) Do you enjoy greasy food? - For some reason, not really. I love sweeter foods a lot more, so I often get sick of greasy food.
88) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? - Maybe one or two? My grandmother loved them.
89) Do you own a box of crayons? - Color pencils but yeah I love crayons, so I should get some!
90) Who was the last person that said they loved you? - Um...I believe my cousin? My friends? I don't know!
91) Favorite breakfast meal? - Pancakessss! Though I can have them anytime of the day, I loves them so so much!
92) Do you own a gun? - Yeah, it's called a laser cannon.
93) Have you ever had braces? - Nope!
94) What color is your cell phone? - Black as night!
So there are only 94 questions...So umm I'll add 6 more random ones!
95) Dawn or dusk? - I love both and it's hard for me to pick...If I woke up more for dawn I would love it, so maybe in a way the less seen beauty makes it more special?
96) What power do you wish you had? Truly I wish I could shapeshift into any animal. That would be my dream power!
97) If you could meet anyone who would it be? Any actor from HP or Avengers, or voice actors. XD
98) Do you have a plan for the future? I do have some plans but not quite sure what I want to do with my life totally yet, which I feel isn't such a bad thing.
99) What animal do you believe would represent you THE MOST? Another one, I don't know why I made these questions so hard...I believe a wolf, horse, or fox...Not just because I like them either. I am fiercely loyal to my friends, independent, fun - loving, quick tempered, but very down to Earth! :D
100) What inspires you out of everything out there? My inspirations come from seeing beautiful things, and I do not mean people. This is more places and animals in their natural environment. Also quotes play a huge inspiration in my life, I love them! :D
Finally DONE! Took me about an hour! Random questions (Plus the six I added...) complete!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't believe life is fair shit...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings when you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
Drugs are bad news. Copy this into your profile.
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pulled a door that clearly said PUSH, copy this into your profile.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you wish Twilight was real post this on your profile
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be something they're not, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy this onto your profile
If you have a story in your head, copy & paste this onto your profile
If you have spent an entire night with no sleep, because you just couldn't stop reading, copy this onto your profile.
If you think those darn kids should just give the rabbit the freakin Trix, copy this on your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you love your life, and live it to the fullest, copy this into your profile.
Last but not least some of my favorite quotes!
"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But I had some bath salts, and your face looks tasty!" :D
"Every once in a while you just have to decide to do something very crazy and very right--just to dare yourself to live. I don't mean doing something stupid and destructive--just something fun and good and beautiful."
"Stand for something or you'll fall for anything."
"Learn the past, watch the present and create the future."
"You do not need to be blind in order to be unable to see." - Thank you ObsidianSickle! From Blind one of the best stories ever!
"You can't make deals with the devil and not expect your soul to be stolen."
"The future is not chosen for you, but by decisions made by you."
"Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."