Author has written 36 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Queer as Folk, and House, M.D..
Thanks for stopping by my profile!
Some quick things about me...
1. I hate talking about my age. It's not that I'm that old really, just that I thought I would have more accomplished by now.
2. I have a B.A. in Creative Writing and Sociology (weird combo, I know)
3. I have been called "too open-minded." I don't actually believe that is possible, but apparently other people do.
4. I have a kid.
5. I live in Michigan and despite my bitching about it all these years, I actually do like it here. Mostly.
6. I am intensely afraid of having my writing critiqued. Getting through all my writing workshops in college literally gave me an ulcer.
7. Because of the fear mentioned in #6, I am afraid I will never have the nerve to have my novel published (once it is finished, of course.)
8. My dad is a preacher. If he knew all my characters are gay he would probably die of heart failure.
9. #8 is another reason I am afraid of having my original stories published under my real name.
Though I write mostly m/m slash, I have been known to dabble in het and femslash. My main fandom is Harry Potter and probably always will be. Favorite pairings include Harry/Draco (of course), James/Lily, Harry/Ginny (sometimes), Sirius/Remus, Remus/Tonks, Ron/Hermione, Albus Severus/Scorpius, and so many others. I also get into House M.D.- love House/Wilson, House/Cuddy and House/Wilson/Cuddy.
My Story Translations:
You Were Worth It (Chinese) translated by Wanling (this link takes you to a Chinese site and you do need to register on there to read)
No Turning Back (Chinese) translated by Wanling (same as above)
No Turning Back (German) translated by Lucrezia18 -this is just the first 5 chapters I believe at this point.
It's Over... Again (German) translated by ShadowOfNight-9