Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Big Hero 6, Five Nights at Freddy´s, and Kane Chronicles.
Hey guys I'm gonna come back soon with new stories
* ~New Heroes of Camp Half-Blood~ *
A quote from Kirsten: “I’m a son of Hades! A son of the Big Three!” he said. “So? I’m not afraid of the shadows, but I am a tiny bit scared of spiders and zombies,” I tell him. “I just can’t believe that you’re not afraid of me. After hearing about how some people thought of my older brother, I thought you would think the same way,” he said to me. “Well I’m not some girl that is stereotypic about others,” I told him. “If this is an attempt to get me to go to Camp Half-Blood with you, it’s not working,” he said in a slight annoyed tone. He got up and moved to the place where he made his bed. “Ember, I can see that before I met you, you pretty much went through hell!” I said loudly. Ember looked at me with a shocked face.
* ~The Return~ *
A quote from Leo: After she saved me, she looked frightened. That black and white, one-eyed wolf bit her shoulder and she looked like she might pass out. "Here, let me help you," I said to her. "Thanks," she said as she changed human. She looked about my age, white skin, brown hair with a sliver of greyish hair, and amazing grey-blue eyes that seem light up the night. "By the way, my name's Kristin Harling." And her name was just as beautiful... Wait... Did I just say that out loud?!
* ~Cole and the Twin Geniuses~ *
A quote from Cole: “Real mature guys. REAL mature…” he said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone. I finally realized something. The letter I got two days ago said that I wouldn’t be sharing a lab with Akari. Hiro really did think I was a guy and most likely switched it so he’d be sharing a lab with me. I let a wolf growl slip and said under my breath, “Unbelievable!!!”
* ~Bloopers~ *
You never know what'll happen... XD!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
But Jane kept advancing.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Gravity Falls, season 2 episode 4, Sock Opera
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night, coming home from my Uncle's birthday party
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my old fanfictions
9. What are you wearing?
Grey sweatshirt and sweatpants
10. What did you dream last night?
I dreamt about some of 6 my OCs wrestling eachother (they're brothers)
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
In theaters: Coco
At home: Khumba
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a place to turn into a pet bird rescue
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I own a pig
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
End wars and fights
19. Do you like to dance?
I cant dance
20. George Bush.
the first president
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him
Alexis Nite (10)
ray's worms (12)