Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon.
01/31/12- Um... hi. So it's been a while, huh? But I wanted to say that I still haven't abandoned my stories. The one about Satsumi is especially important to me, and I'd like to give Mare Tempestatum another shot, too. I'll have to restart both of them, and I'm still not sure how details of the former are going to work, but... I really want to get it out there.
02/29/12- Still thinking about my writing! I have absolutely no time for it now, though. We're reading Middlemarch in my English class, 100+ pages every class period, and I have other reading, too. Gack! It's ridiculous! But I'm looking forward to working with my ideas. I still feel that I need more direction for the OC fic, but... it's hard to think of something appropriately epic, you know? Especially since it's set in the future, I wonder if I should make up some new Pokemon for it... but that would be a pain and would feel too... I dunno. I just don't like the idea. I have a magical girl story in mind with those same characters, and I suppose I could work Pokemon into that... But I want to do both. And I have a fic for Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica in mind, if I ever get around to it. Plus my fiction piece that needs more work. Too many ideas!
I'm 24 and in my last year of college. I'm an obsessive shipper and get seriously emotionally involved with my ships. This has its pros and cons, but overall, I think shipping is an important part of who I am, and I'm glad for the experience (though my dream is to someday fall in love with an actual person; that'd be more fulfilling, I think). My OTP is... well, I can't tell you, since that'd spoil Satsumi's story, but it involves her and another person. Still have major love for Pokeshipping, though! Still don't know what I want to do after college, which is a problem. Maybe teach English in Asia? Become a voice actress? Translate Japanese and English? There are problems with all of these, and I'm so lazy... I'm a creative writing major, and I'd like to write, too, but... I mean, I feel like I'm pretty good, but not good enough to be published. At least not yet. I'm still not dedicated enough. I give up too easily, and I feel like most of my peers do better, mostly because they're working harder. I have my strong points, but... how do I overcome this laziness? Well, anyway, my shipping stories are what're most important for me to tell, so I do want to get back to that.
1. Love Is Confusing (Pokemon; Romance/Humor; K; Complete)- A sweet, humorous AaML with an episodic feel typical of the show. Misty is in love with Ash, and Ash is beginning to think that he just might be in love with Misty. Or maybe he's just hungry. In any case, getting together won't be as easy as it sounds. First they must overcome plenty of obstacles, including a disastrous first "date", romantic rivals, and more misunderstandings than you can stick a shake at. Will they ever get it figured out?
2. Kokoro no Dorobou (Pokemon; Romance/Supernatural; K+; Complete)- Slightly darker than Love Is Confusing. Ash is preparing for the Hoenn League finals when he learns that Misty has gone missing en route to the event. He and the others immediately go looking for her, but what else will they discover when they find her? Meanwhile, Misty entertains a bored little girl with a very familiar sounding fairy-tale. Can Ash save her in time? The fate of the world may just hang in the balance.
3. Mare Tempestatum (Pokemon; Romance/Fantasy; K+; Incomplete)- My first alternate universe fic. No Pokemon in this AaML. An orphan girl is abandoned near a castle by the sea, and is taken in by the queen who lives there. However, the queen soon dies giving birth to a son, and the girl is left alone, bitterly hating the new prince. How will these two find their places in such an uncaring world?
4. Into the Great Beyond (Pokemon; Adventure/Romance; K+; Incomplete)- My first attempt at an OT. Satsumi has always dreamed of becoming a Pokemon trainer, but her poor health prevented it. Now her dream is finally coming true, and she sets off into the world with her first Pokemon. But the life of a trainer isn't so easy, especially for someone so sheltered. Will Satsumi be able to overcome her fears, focus on training, and make friends?
5. Reflections (Pokemon; Romance/Spirituality; K; One-Shot)- "I used to believe there were two kinds of people in the world: I always believed that there were two kinds of people in the world: those who shine with a light of their own, and those who can only reflect the light of others. And all my life, I wanted to be in the first group." Misty reflects on her feelings about herself, Ash, and their journey together. A reminisence fic, this is pretty much the sum of all my thoughts on Misty. Well, in the Pokemon universe, that is.
Unsafe External Link