Author has written 6 stories for Lion King, Inuyasha, and Incredibles.
I am KungPowKitty, Queen of the Breakdancing Monkeys, now bow down or feel the wrath of my frying pan!
Ha, that's fun!
Gender - gal
Age - 15 (can we say driver's permit?)
Works in the Making (or at least in the thinking): (warning: if you don't give a shit, don't bother reading)
1. The Discovery Channel. Also started uploading chapters for this. Mostly something for freetime. Just read it, you'll laugh, I gaurantee. (I can't spell)
2. The Lion King 3 - is in need of super editing because it sucks and is just like every TLK fic. known to man
(P.S. if you don't know what TLK is, woe to you)
3. What Might Have Been 2- TLK fic, sequel to What Might Have Been. Wasn't pleased with the first one, so I'm gonna try to fix all the junk up here.
4. The Disclaimers (Volumes 1-3, or is it 4?). It's Inuyasha. Really, it's just collecting the Disclaimers from my brother's fanfictions "Wind Child" and "Loving Incense" (yes, I wrote them, I'm not stealing). Just random comedy. Weirdness really. Just read a chapter, and you'll get the drift.
5. Sidetracked- another TLK fanfic, a random comedy, that I really ought to work on because it would really be interesting
6.-8. Incredible fanfictions that I'm gonna wait to write cause I've already got 4 stories goin on at once right now, and that's writing suicide in my opinion.
and who knows what else
Fictions that are actually done:
1. What Might Have Been- A TLK fanfic about what might have happened if Scar had saved Mufasa instead of killing him
2. Tribulations- an "Incredibles" fanfiction that actually gives the Underminer some credit as a formidable foe
3. Disclaimers, volume 1- dear God, did that take a long time!
Unsafe External Link