Author has written 3 stories for Gilmore Girls.I am Katy, alias Jasmyn or babytiger, Aussie, mac user, teen, website maker (http:///luke-lorelai is my LL shipper sit,) and general GG writer.
Ideas I have for future stories if I ever complete the ones I've started and have time to write more.
1. Taking Hands: Three part musing of Lorelai, hands, and holding on tight. LL in the end, three parts: Always, Never, Sometimes. Always is about Lorelai and Emily (she was a good mother at some point.) Never is Lorelai from 8 and up, when she has to become a 'lady.' Sometimes is about Rory and Luke.
2. The Dream Chronicles: A working title. Starts off with the Season 4 finale, and then Lorelai wakes up, five years later to the day, not remembering any of those five years. Luke is now living with her, with their two twin baby boys. The Season 4 finale scenes seem like a dream, accept that they happened. Everytime she goes to bed, she dreams different parts of her life, slowly piecing back together these five years that were lost.
3. The Love Chronicles: Also a working title. Not in any way related to the one above. A series of scenes in which Luke and Lorelai tell each other 'I love you.' I realise now that this has been done before, but if I ever get the inspiration to actually write it, maybe I can outdo the rest.
4. European Something: A filler for the European backpacking trip Lorelai and Rory go on. Have no plotline or anything right now, just the idea. Curious: Is it overdone? I haven't seen any stories that write this idea, but maybe I'm just not reading enough, lol.
5. Your Move, Ace: Logan's practical joke war response. I actually have a kind of plot for this one. It'd just be a one-shot, unless people really like in, then I guess I could write more. I know what the joke Logan would play is, but don't want to put it here, just in case I actually get around to writing it.
6. Marriage is for Suckers: Working title. I've always hated fics that are just about Luke and Lorelai getting married. I don't know why, it just never seems to work for me. So I think I should write a fic about them getting married (or, you know, not) just to get over this weird hate-obsession I have with it.
P.S. IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ ANYTHING ON MY BIO, READ THIS HILARIOUS EXCERT OF LAZY BOY'S SONG - 'UNDERWEAR GOES INSIDE THE PANTS' - LOOK IT UP.
Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Connecticut Junkie (21)