Author has written 12 stories for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Dragon Ball Z, Twilight, Transformers, Naruto, and Avengers.
About me: Girl
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
People are dying in a war based on inaccurate facts. Our goverment is corrupt. Gas prices still keep going up. Homes are being destroyed in natural disasters. Children are being abused by their families. The local pedophile may be a priest. Poverty still exists even though we are the richest nation. There is still no cure for AIDS. All these and you are still going to focus on a persons sexuality?
How are you? I'm f.i.n.e-
I'm F.I.N.E. Thanks for asking
If you think it is an accomplishment to be a virgin in high school and are proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you would dump your boyfriend/girlfriend upon learning they are racist, copy this into your profile.
If you think it is a good idea to wait at least until you are engaged to have sex, copy this into your profile.
If you think rap is the most God-awfullest thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
YOUR GUY SIDE (bold is me):
You love hoodies.
You wear lip gloss/stick.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 300 words unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use ;_; or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside. (Also, please do not put anything along the lines of 'bad at summaries better than it looks plz read!' because chances are, with a summary like that, I won't even click on it).
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Leo, for the most part, ignored Chris' existence. Besides that, he and Molly were quite the chatterers, and everyone admitted Leo was a moderately cool guy where Chris wasn't concerned. Even Harry reluctantly had a few decent conversations with the man. However, where Chris was concerned…
"Christopher, either sit on the furniture correctly or sit on the floor," Leo said absentmindedly as he walked into the kitchen where Chris, Harry, Ron, and Ginny were sitting around talking. Chris, who had been perched on the counter beside his beloved coffeemaker, slid onto the floor and then stared innocently up at the brewing pot, which now towered a fair two feet above him. Leo rolled his eyes and took a few drinks from the refrigerator. Without another word, he carried the drinks to the parlor, where the adults were congregated.
"Wow, you didn't flee the room," Ginny remarked lightly, and Chris glanced over his shoulder at her. Even though she was talking with the group, she and Chris didn't really talk much to each other.
"Yes," Chris replied, turning his attention back to the brew above him. "It was a difficult decision, staying with the coffee or leaving the father. But I followed my heart and haven't looked back since. I just have to have faith that it was the right thing to do, and some day I'll be a better person because of it." (Fishing Off the Roof)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|