Author has written 31 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing/AC, Inuyasha, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fushigi Yuugi, Sailor Moon, Teen Titans, Harry Potter, and Naruto.
I'm doing a real profile right now. I swear.
Age: 21 (Oh my god, I'm soooo old)
Occupation: Well, I have plans to take over the world, but until that pans out, I guess I'll just stay in college.
Favorite anime of all time: I have to edit this list like every six weeks it seems like, but right now, I'll give you my current top ten:
1) Fushigi Yuugi, even though it's kinda trite and sometimes Miaka's annoying...I have great loyalty to this show. Jade and I used to have marathons and watch it all in a weekend.
2) Escaflowne, Animerica once called this the best romance anime pretending to be an action anime, and I think that this is one of the reasons I really love it. It's just so good...the fighting, the angst, the beautiful music, the BURNING!!!
3) Inu Yasha, Rumiko Takahashi's other shows have been a little happier than this one, but I personally love the slight darkness in conjunction with the humor and a GREAT plot. Not to mention I'm addicted to the music.
4) Cowboy Bebop, I think that this cemented me as a diehard Yoko Kanno lover, and besides the music, it's just so...COOL! I mean, seriously, can it possibly get ANY cooler? Really? And Spike is like the hottest guy ever...
5) Fruits Basket, this is relatively new, but this show...it was love at first sight for me. It's got great characters, and wonderful lessons, the music is cute, but not irritatingly so, and damn...the men are all so fine...how can I resist? Besides, it seems so shoujo at first, but it's pretty dark once you get into it.
6) Akira, of course I must pay homage to this classic. I seriously do love this anime, and sometimes I think that people think that it's kind of blown out of proportion with praise, but seriously...Kaneda's BIKE!!! It's so cool! And the drung drung song part with the stuffed animals...yeah, and like, I think there were some valuable lessons in there somewhere too...yeah.
7) Sorcerer Hunters, this show is dark at times, can make me laugh, cry, and really feel for all the characters. Even the ones I didn't like at first really grew on me, and by the end, I was so attached, I didn't want it to end. That, and Carrot is seriously like the sempai of every hentai anime guy ever.
8) Trigun, I actually took a two month break when I first watched this because when I saw Vash cry for the first time, I got so upset that I got teary eyed. Vash is my hero, see. Luckily, I didn't get so worked up EVERY time he cried, but I was so worried because I knew that it didn't have a very happy ending from hints my friend dropped. And when...that person...died...waaaaaaaaaaaah!
9) Hana Yori Dango, this show is thrown out a lot of the time as a really girly shoujo rehash of every other show where there's a high school girl as the main character, but I really liked it for several reasons. One, it has such great music! Most of it is arrangements of classics, but you have to admire the taste that went into the selections. Two, despite the continuing angst, I never got pissed at that HILARIOUS eyecatch. Three, they all dance in the opening sequence to this really catchy song...it's so cool! Four, Doumyouji rules.
10) Oh My Goddess, one of the ultimate shoujo anime, this is pure sugar, good for you to watch after a show that leaves you angry at the ever resistant main characters who for some reason can't figure it out and just GET TOGETHER! Plus, Urd rules.
Whoa...this is long. I guess that's all for now
*Weekly update* Man, I would have given you guys the "better late than never" update again, but apparently it was too confusing, so you just got a week of updates skipped so that I didn't have to deal with the barrage of "so now you update twice a week" reviews. So here it is, at long last, just in time for the end of (my) classes. That means we're coming up on finals, so don't push me, please.