Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha.
ALL STORIES PUT ON HOLD!!!
Okay, so since it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong while since I've updated ANY of my stories, I've decided to put up 3 quotes from A Different Beginning, Stupid Love, and Even Angels Fall. Since they're still In Progress/On Hold, the 3 quotes will be from future chapters/events in the story. They will be found under the Upcoming Stories section and they may not be in order. I hope you can all forgive me. They may or may not happen, so no complaining please.
Oh, and I also edited my profile so that it can be shorter.
Hi! I'm new and just to tell you...I LOVE THE SHOW INUYASHA! So yeah. Basically I'll be making fic about it. But mainly about Inuyasha and Kagome. I am a victim of the couple. So I don't want any complaints! So to follow on my cousin's footsteps, I will answer these questions.
Age: 15 (91/10/01)
Likes: InuYasha, Sonic the hedgehog, Dragonball/Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Case Closed, Full Metal Alchemist, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Code Lyoko, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Absolute Boyfriend, Danny Phantom, Avatar The Last Air Bender, The Fresh Prince of Belair, Full House
Dislikes: Naruto, Sailor Moon
Disclaimers: I don't own any anime, animanga, or manga. I do not own songs made by others either. All disclaimers apply. The only thing that belongs to me are different characters brought into the stories.
About me: You can just call me a tom boy. I grew up with a big brother, so what do you expect. I like to roleplay as something related to both Dark and Light Angels. I am a member at Gaia Online and my name is Inufan783. I stay in my room or at the computer when there's nothing to do. Because of life related things, I barely have time to come here and update my stories.
Favorite characters: (From dragonball Z) all except for bad guys(From inuyasha) all except for Naraku and Kouga (kouga only a little itty bitty bit) (From sonic the hedgehog) Sonic, knuckles, tails, amy, cream&cheese, rouge, all good guys including Shadow and his team.
Own stories: Digi-GEAHN, Not So Average Life, Garlet Seed, The Great Divide, Paper-Cut, Hotel Haunting
Related to anyone here: Jajisama and Dynasty125
Favorite of all AMVs: all
Well, that's all for now. Please enjoy my fics. I would really appriciate it. Bye!
~Please review on each of my stories. Please be nice. I'm not good at making summeries that have to do with the story. It's getting a bit harder for me now that school is back. Please at least try to be encouraging? Please? Ok.
Up Coming Stories: (Please don't take my ideas)
A Different Beginning - Kagome is a normal 15 year old girl. At least until school starts. For some reason, her mother sends her to a school called Shikon High, in honor of Midoriko's Shikon no Tama. The school is for humans and...demons? How is she going to survive? And why does everyone keep their distance from the demon named Inuyasha? Like I said, I'm not good at summeries. You'll see that there will be other unfamiliar people that seem to stand out. They will be made-up characters. So don't be surprised if someone else keeps being menchioned that you don't know. (Changed small part on summery) (Discontinued)
Last Moments Together - What happens when Inuyasha and Kagome are going to a prom? Can Inuyasha handle it? And what is the outcome? (Complete)
Stupid Love - Miroku over hears Sango singing after flirting with women again. How will this effect them both? Chapter Songfic.(More songs might be included.) (On Hold)
Thinking Of Bad Love - Inuyasha's thoughts while he's pinned to the tree, mainly on Kikyou. Songfic. (Complete)
Even Angels Fall - Inuyasha decides to tell Kagome how he feels one day, but what happens when she doesn't return to the Fuedal Era the expected day of her arrival? The same day Inuyasha would confess? 5 months later, she returns looking different. Can this really be the girl he fell in love with? (On Hold)
3 upcoming "quotes" from chosen stories. I CANNOT guarantee that these events will, and they are in no particular order. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
A Different Beginning:
1. "Ya know, Kagome," Inuyasha said. "I was never lonely before my mother passed away." Kagome looked down at the roof tile under her. "I never knew my father. Sesshomaru did." Inuyasha sighed, Kagome could tell there was a small sadness in it. She spoke up. "I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my father, too. But you have it harder. You have no parents, and your only relative hates you..."
2. As Kikyo began walking away, she stopped and turned around. "The offer is still open Inuyasha. I suggest you think about it." That said, she left down the hall leaving the crowd in a state of confusion and small fear. Inuyasha looked down. His expression was troubled. As the crowd dispersed, Inuyasha didn't notice. A sigh behind him brought him back from his thoughts. Turning around he saw Kagome still on the floor sitting upright, Sango supporting her and Miroku behind her. The expression on her face showed hurt. She wouldn't even look at Inuyasha. Sango and Miroku looked at Inuyasha with sorrow.
3. "Inuyasha, you will be partnered up with the new student. Let's see." Manami looked on her clip board. "Ah! Here she is. Higurashi Kagome." As the rest of the demons and humans chatted between eachother, Kagome gaped. How could she be paired up with him! Yeah she didn't know him, but with the way everyone acted about him she didn't want to know! Kikyo shifted her gaze to Kagome then focused back. "Alright, Inuyasha and Kagome. Step forward."
1. "I've been here before because I slayed a demon snake for them. Though I was still a child, my father insisted that I stayed a few days while the rest of the group went to the neighboring village. It was far off and a group OF centipede demons were attacking." Sango explained. Inuyasha didn't seem at all interested. Shippo listened, but not much interested on the past. Kagome listened intently, as if being told a story. Miroku tried not to look interested when in reality, heard every detail.
2. "Do you love him?" His question caught her off guard. Did she? Or was is to cover up what he had done to her. "What do you care?" She asked coldly, leaving Miroku unphased.
3. "I've waited so long for this day. And not only I, but the rest of the village as well." Toshiro stated holding both her hands. "You... you have?" Sango asked, seeming a bit confused. "You've saved us from countless demons those days you were here. Not only that, but you gave Mitsuru someone to play with when I wasn't around." Sango sighed softly, content on her face. "Thanks, Toshiro. I needed that." Sango hugged him. When he hugged her back she felt relieved, but at the same time regretfull.
Even Angels Fall
1. "I'm sorry." Kagome said looking down. "Don't apologize, damnit!" Inuyasha yelled, making Kagome cringe. "You shouldn't be the one saying that!" "But-" "No 'but's Kagome! All you've been doing is putting yourself down! You're stronger than that!"
2. "I'm glad you're finally getting through to her," Mrs. Higurashi said from behind him. Inuyasha spinned around, seeing Mrs. Higurashi's smiling face. "I don't know what happened to Kagome or how you're doing it, but seeing you must have been the best thing that has happened to her since the accident."
3. He had had enough of her not listening. He took off her cap and held it in his left hand, leaving her red-colored hair to fall down her back. Kagome quickly turned to him, putting her hands on her head in hopes of keeping the cap from leaving, though failing, and saw the serious expression on his face. She then looked down, her hands falling to her side, and shaded her eyes with her bangs. She didn't want him to look into her eyes, not again. Feeling a light object on her head she looked back up. "Don't put your cap on unless you leave your hair down." Seeing a smile form on his expression, she got the hint and smiled back. Once again, Inuyasha saw the flash of the old Kagome.
And a small Message for those who would like to read my stories:
There will be changes in the stories that might not be like the series OR manga. Like I have been saying off line, I'm not a good story writer especially when it comes to me having ideas and trying to make the characters' characteristics into them. And things such as yelling at those when they never do. Or fighting that takes place that might never happen. (Probably like Kagome and Shippo fighting, or Kagome and Sango, or Sango and Kouga, and stuff like that.) Please people, remember I'm only 15 and also NOT a professional writer. Not to mention that I've never posted my stories on the web. This is the only place I trust and if no one can appriciate any of this, then I have no buisness even imagining what could happen with them.
And about the summeries, I mean, come on people! They say the world is divided into sections. Like saying "This world is divided into 2. Those who like fish, and those who don't." Well, it could be the same to writing. Those who can write great including great summeries, and those who stink at it. There are also those who are in between. And I think I can speak for everyone (or not O-O) but we aren't professionals! Some of our stories might stink, others might be excellent! But please, it shouldn't be right to give reviews that downcast on those who are writers. A lot of us put effort and hard work on these stories. Like mine, they are based on Inuyasha dreams I have. Others can make them out of curiosity. If you want to downcast on someone, why don't you also give tips on how they can be better? I have no need to do that through the entire time I have been on since I've read so many stories by so many great writers that I think don't need to change at all! They are great authors and seem that writing is one of their best hobbies.
And about my ideas. Just to tell you, you can say I'm messed up. (No! Not that way you perverts! Just kidding. I just hope you aren't thinking that way. O-O) I'm not a normal thinker. I'm real stupid to the obvious when it comes to life. Like today at school, I just found out who Jackie Robinson was. And that I still forget (I'm going to change the name) where Gold Ave. is when it is the same street that my street intersects! I'm not very smart when it comes to life. I can't even plug in the PS2 without my brother's help! I write stories because even if I don't show it, I LOVE to write about the ideas that go through my mind! I know a bunch of authors feel that way even if no one knows that they write!
So please, next time you think of someones' stories before you judge them. And don't give reviews that say "YOU'RE STORY S#&ED! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO WRITE BETTER D#&BAS!" Don't be rude. You don't know who you are talking about. When I showed my cousin LOTNM, she was yelling on how stupid the author was to not even finish it. And I was right there when she read it and started yelling. I couldn't hold back anything. So I told her it was me. Even though it didn't show, I was real hurt. It really hurts to feel real good about something then have someone hate it. I've had that feeling more than once. I don't think anyone would want to feel that way. It feels disgusting. So please, don't be rude.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at Kilala125@aol.com.