Author has written 10 stories for Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, Lion King, Animals, and Phantom of the Opera.
Hello, my name is Kiara Chern, I am pretty new to here. My first language isn't English, but Chinese, so I haven't been able to write as beautiful as many of you do. As you can see from my username, my OTPs are Erik(Phantom)XChristine and GiroroXNatsumi, I also favor Rhett ButlerXScarlett O'Hara. I don't really ship other couples in sgt frog, probably a little favor DoroKoyu and KeroTama, not really a big fan of KuruMois, but I accept it anyway, actually I don't ship Kururu with anyone, therefore, for him, I am pretty open-minded, which means, as long as your story contain GiroNatsu, I don't care what other pairings you have, I will read it and enjoy it.
So, Here's a list of my OTPs.
1. Erik (Phantom) Christine: How can I say this couple? The moment I've watched Phantom of the Opera, I ship them, they are the most wonderful couple together, I mean, who would reject a dark, mysterious, musical genius as a lover, especially when his love to Christine is so deep! "Music of the Night" will forever be my favorite song from Phantom of the Opera! It is so beautiful written, and the love behind it is so strong! For me, they are always meant to be, and thus, they become my favorite couple, even GiroNatsu can' compete with them in my opinion (though GiroNatsu is pretty close.)
2. GiroNatsu: The reason why I went crazy over Keroro is because of this couple, I remember seeing it when I was flipping through TV boringly, and I saw the episode of Keroro platoon v.s. Garuru Platoon, I saw that Garuru was shooting Giroro down, and when he fell into the water, he was thinking about Natsumi, after that, I just fell in love with the animation. GiroNatsu is basically my only shipping in the animation, I don't really care about other frogs' romantic relationship, or other humans'. Though they can't beat Phantom and Christine in my eyes, they are pretty close behind.
Some of my OCs:
1. Erik the white lion cub: Erik is son of Aslan and Xi Luka. He has and older brother named Edmont, however throughout their cub year, they don't really get along since they have different perspective about hyenas. Erik is usually kind to anyone, though he is very strong, and his power of controlling electricity has gained him strength letting him become the strongest among the five light riders, he hardly put onto a fight, but he can be mischievous and playing pranks on other people.He is the youngest cub among the pride, but has most cubs' respect because of his rank and the way he treats everyone. He is extremely close to Benvolio and Lenox, the three basically share no secrets,always stick together, and being loyal to each others. Erik and Lenox are the smarter ones in the light riders, they don't make rush decision, and they have some influence to both Hadhi and Benvolio, so once the two hotheaded members doing some foolish things, the others will most likely find them.Although Hadhi and Benvolio often cause them troubles, both Erik and Lenox still love them and will protect them. Though Erik loves Christine, but he tends to not showing his emotion out to her, instead, every time he sees her, he will tease and even mock her, enjoying to make her mad. However, once she is in trouble, he will always be the first one to assist her, only Benvolio and Lenox know his secret feelings. Unlike his brother, Erik had adapted Aslan's beautiful golden eyes, which make many people consider warm and caring. His dragon is Renoir, and he had been chosen to be the leader of the light riders!
2. Benvolio the tiger cub: Benvolio is son of Nobel and Ariel. When he was only a newborn, his parents died. Alice, a lioness from Narnia Pride found him and took him into the pride. He didn't know what tigers are until he met Yap and falls in love with her. He is very strong and hotheaded, but there are times that he didn't think clearly before taking action and hurt not only himself but others. Compare to other light riders, Benvolio is very childlike, sometimes even childish. He is outgoing and love to play, very naughty and adventurous.His hates toward dark riders are obvious, he doesn't really believe that any of them would turn good, though he usually trusts Erik or Lenox's words, he will still be suspcious until he is truly sure, and if there is any sign of betrayals, he will immediately consider the person is an enemy and makes attack before thinking about other possibilities. However, he is also extremely loyal to his friends especially to Erik and Lenox. He has power of control fire and shooting fire balls, his dragon is Hephaestus.
3. Lenox the black leopard cub: Lenox is son of Baxi La and Victoria. He was very shy and was afraid of anything when he was young for he had been bullied by other animals especially the cheetahs. One day, Erik and Benvolio had saved him, ever since then, the three become inseparable. Though he is weaker among the light riders (Since Leopard is not as strong as lions, tigers or hyenas), Lenox is very brave and smart. He is also careful, he will think twice before doing any decision. He will do anything to protect the ones he care. His biggest dream is to have peace between all animals, not only lions and hyenas. Many people find Lenox very trustworthy because of his careful personality, not only do them respect him, but also will sometime asks for his help. However, Lenox is not very confidence of himself, many times he will hesitate and not be able to do what he wants to do. Luckily, Erik and Benvolio are usually beside him, and they will encourage him to try to what his heart desire. Lenox's dragon is Hades, and he is second in line of the leader's position among the five light riders. His power is to control death, shooting out plasma, and using Chinese Kung Fu.
4. Christine the lioness cub: Erik's girlfriend and eventually mate.
5. Yap the white tiger cub: The princess of Nasisso Jungle, one of the five dragon riders, her dragon is Victoria, her power is ice. She is Benvolio's girlfriend, and eventually mate. (She's actually made by my friend, but most of her stories were made up by me.)