Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Suikoden.
'ello =D my name is iLy, and I just got out of the Army a month ago. i spend about 3/4 of my time either on the computer, at work, or drunk off my ass(i'm a lightweight).
Contrary to popular belief, I DO have a life, a very busy one, and because of my life, I get great ideas for stories (such as the ones you'll be reading)
I don't have a favorite color, I appreciate all of them, because each color contributes something to the world, and it would suck be be blind, color or otherwise.
I miss high school, and i hate myself for missing high school.
I'm probably not going to college, but if I were, I'd go to be either a music producer or a music video director. My dream is to be in a famous band.
My favorite music is Rock, though I do have an odd fixation with both Rhianna and the Jonas Brothers(mostly because of that 'move on' song. That was priceless).
I live in Texas.
I am closet bi, and I secretly want to have children one day (single mother, preferably).
I don't have a religion, not because I can't decide, but because I choose not to care.
My favorite books are the Harry Potter books, books with Zombies, and the Wheel Of Time books, excluding the fact that Rand is a whiny bitch.
My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold, though Panic! At the Disco and Escape the Fate come in as close seconds. If I could have sex with only one famous musician, it would be Shakira, because her hips don't lie. Or Max Green, because he is a God, and I love his favorite body part as much as he does, maybe more.
I think the majority of gay guys are hott, and curse them everyday for not being available.
My guilty pleasures are mostly cigarettes, and the sexiness that is Nick Jonas, even though he's like two years younger than me (I swear I'm not a pedophile).
That's pretty much it. If you have any questions...you know where I am...
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic? Do you want to?
Snape/Sirius No. Yes
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Luna...well, yeah I think the girl who plays her character in the movie is pretty hot. Usually I'm not into blonde women, but I wouldn't mind spending some time with Evanna.
3. What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Sirius getting Seamus pregnant. Well that would be kind of weird and very improbable, since Seamus is a guy. Or at least I think Seamus is a guy.
4. Can you recall any good fics about nine?
I don't think I've read any fics about McGonagall herself. I've read plenty good fics with her in them, but...
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
George and Snape? I think that would make a fucking funny couple, but not necessarily a good one =).
6. Five/nine or five/ten?
Neville/McGonagall Neville/Ron. I can't see either of those pairings going well. Poor Neville.
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
If Hermione walked in on George and Remus having sex, the world would explode in Sirius-shaped glitter.
8. Make up a summary for a three/ten fic.
Draco and Ron. Okay. Ron Weasley thinks that Draco Malfoy pokes fun of him because Draco hates him. Draco just likes watching him blush.
9. Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
Fred/Seamus. Hell, I don't know. Probably.
10. Suggest a title for an eight/twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Seamus/Remus...'The Werewolf and the Irishman?'
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
'I'm Not A Vampire' by Falling In Reverse. Because Remus is not, in fact, a vampire.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Fred/Snape/Remus? Humor, without a doubt.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I read a Neville/Blaise fic a few days ago. I don't remember what it was called.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
"Fred and Hermione are in a happy relationship until Hermione runs off with Luna. Fred, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Sirius and a brief unhappy affair with Remus, then follows the wise advice of Neville and finds true love with Draco." Is it wrong that that makes sense to me?
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
Draco and Hermione...well, who am I to judge.
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
I'm pretty sure that McGonagall wasn't too happy that Sirius died. But who was, really?
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
Snape, Draco, McGonagall, or Ron? How about we just say that Draco is least likely to join the Order of the Phoenix.
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
George, Neville, Seamus, or Sirius? ...Seamus...?
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Snape and McGonagall or George and Luna? Probably Snape and McGonagall. Maybe.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Draco, Snape, or Hermione...that's really hard. I guess Hermione, because if I was related to Snape I'd be old and if I was related to Draco I couldn't have hot kinky sex with him. Not that I can anyways, because he's obviously a fictional character.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Snape, McGonagall, or Sirius. McGonagall, since she's the only one who didn't die.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Fred, Luna, Snape, Seamus, or Sirius. Fred or Luna, definately. But since gay marriage is illegal in the U.S., we'll go with Fred. Wait, would that make me a widow?
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Neville and McGonagall...oh shit. Um...'As Minerva McGonagall lay on her deathbed, Neville remenisced about all of the times they'd spent together'? I hate tragedy fics.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
George and Seamus. Humor, or Hurt/Comfort I'd think. Maybe.
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Fred kill George or McGonagall kill Neville. Obviously the second one.
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
Snape, McGonagall, Draco. McGonagall, I suppose.
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Luna, Snape, or Sirius. Once again, Snape and Sirius are both dead, so Luna. Though even if Snape and Sirius weren't dead, I'd still go with Luna.
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Snape or McGonagall? Um...neither?
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Fred, Neville, Snape, or Remus. Probably Neville. Snape and Remus are both old enough to be my father and as much as I adore Fred, I wouldn't have the patience to deal with him as a child.
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
Seamus...18, I guess, because none of them really make sense to me.