Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Well my name is Rebecca and I am a 16 year old girl from Queensland!
My favourite books umm... Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (There are alot of good ones there...hmm...) Can't think of any others right now...But there are MANY more...just too many to list really.I tend to read alot... and I believe that is a major understatement there... Looks around room Well that explains how I sprained my ankle... Books everywhere...
My favourite colours are Blue, Silver and Green
I am afraid to delve into my favourite TV shows and movies... I fear that will be more of a risk than attempting to tell my favourite books...
Well thats it for now I will probably update this again soon... depends...
ATTENTION! I have been meaning to update my stories...And I know I have not updated in ages...I actually have the next chapters, well almost, around here but I am deciding to put them aside for awhile. I will come back to them though. They are not abandoned! I am working on a few other things at the moment but they will take me awhile to do... I am still working on the following chapters though as soon as I can I will upload them!
You can Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sighs) Finally...one that still works! Unbelievable...Four email accounts and the first is the only one that works now! Mumbles to self
Quotes and other Random things...
1. Be not afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
2. Friends are like stars in the sky new ones form and old ones may fade away but no matter what, they shine a light into your life
3. Whoever says sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain.
4. Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart
5. True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there.
6. Silence is golden... but SHOUTING IS FUN!!! (One of my friends went through two weeks...saying this...EVERY...Single...DAY...true story)
7. I’m smiling because you’re my brother, and laughing because you can’t do anything about it...
8. Where there is music there can be no evil.
9. We have a right to speak our minds, not an obligation to do so.
10. If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
11. A grim man will worry you. While a laughing man will be seen as insane.
12. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
13. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
14. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. (So true...)
15. When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy them by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
16. A true friend is the one who knows all about you, and still loves you.
17. If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends - you're safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.
18. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
19. Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
20. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Well...I think I have annoyed you enough now...Truth be told...I have many more quotes...and other random things...but...maybe too many ...Well...Bye-Bye for now!
Becky Silver Black
|Community:||Harry Potter Humor Fiction|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|