Author has written 16 stories for Musketeers, Avengers, and Arcana, Nix Hydra Games.
I started to write fanfictions only to improve my English writing skills (I'm French), but ended up loving it!
I like H/C fics when they are not too emo (meaning, the reason why I love my heroes beeing comforted when they feel hurt is because they are strong in the first place.) I fancy fun in drama. I have a shameful affection for the "villain turns good" trope, and I LOVE a good bromance.
Most of my stories take place in the BBC's Musketeers fandom. I loved the show and I think it gives a lot of room for creation. I write about every character, but I have a soft spot for Aramis, who's been my favorite in almost every adaptation of Dumas' books.
I take any constructive criticism. English is not my first language, I have no ego on the matter and I wish to improve!
What I write: in-depth (I hope) character studies, often with a societal note, drama with a bit of fun, H/C, adventure, ANGST!
What I don't write: extreme whump, slash (except if canon), death fics (again, except if canon), romance (I simply never had any idea for a romantic story in my life.)
I only add warnings when I write something potentially triggering. Since I only write for adult/young adult fandoms, I assume that my readers are all mature enough to take some mild swearing, sex and/or violence when the story asks for it.
- Ramblings: A series of one-shots into the minds of various Musketeers characters, in critical situations, mostly written for the monthly "Fête des Mousquetaires" competition (check out the forums and join us! It's very fun and motivating!)
- Between The Lines: A series of missing scenes and snippets revolving around Loki (Thor/Avengers).
- Time goes by/And Life goes on/Hope and a Future: The story of young Aramis before he becomes a Musketeer. The first two are one shots, Hope and a Future is novel-lenght.
- Elements of Surprise: A five-chapters adventure with Aramis as main character.Several one-shots and short multi-chaptered stories.
- Unvoiced Resolutions: Captain D'Artagnan faces a brand new challenge.
- Turns of Fate: Prequel. Aramis is not a trained medic yet, but he does his best.
I made my avatar with gen8's Chibi Maker on Deviant Art (I hate not crediting the artists, but ffnet insists on cropping my image, removing the copyright in the process).