Author has written 20 stories for Harry Potter.
The Family He Deserves has one million hits. I'm crying with happiness right now. Thank you to everyone who made this possible.
Table of contents of my profile.
- My pairings. The pairings I will always support no matter what.
- My fav friendships
- My anti-pairings. Pairings, I will not support. So if you like them, you should look elsewhere for a story
- Fav characters.
- A Thank you note.
- A rant
My pairings. The only pairings I will write. PLEASE DO NOT REVIEW ANY OF MY STORIES IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THEM. I don't want to hear it.
- Lily/James. I shudder when I think of the days I used to like Severus/Lily. Now I can't stand to see them apart. Quite literally. I sometimes don't want to read a story because one of them is alive while the other is dead.
- Harry/Ginny. HE ISN'T DATING HIS MOTHER! Ginny has freckles, a strong love for Quidditch and light red hair. Lily has no freckles, likes homework more then Quidditch and dark red hair. Plus they fell for totally different guys.
- Ron/Hermione. I don't get it. James and Lily obviously were different from each other and seemed to fight. But somehow Harry/Hermione fans seem to think that their relationship was completely different from Ron/Hermione. Oh and to those who say that Ron will hit Hermione because he sometimes insults and/or criticizes her. If that was true, my parents should be in jail.
- Remus/Tonks. Opposites attract. I can totally see Tonks making Remus smile while Remus keeps Tonks grounded. I know people say it came out of nowhere. But the books are in Harry's pov and he's only observant when it comes to great danger.
- Sirius/Marlene. I think Sirius needed a girlfriend. Someone who was as much of a flirt as he was but could also keep Sirius under control.
- Remus/Dorcas. Basically, I envision her as Remus' high school girlfriend. Someone who was bookish and shy like him. I love the idea of her dying is the reason why Remus is afraid of committing to Tonks.
- Alice/Frank. In the head, they are the most stable couple of the Marauders. Alice was the quick thinker, loyal friend and a voice of reason who had a bit of a clumsy streak. And Frank was the complete opposite of Sirius and James.
- George/Angelina. I think people are overreacting about this couple. One dance does not make Angelina Fred's girlfriend. Friends go to dances together. It's not unheard of. Plus Angelina and George probably comforted each other after Fred's death
- Narcissa/Lucius. The pureblood power couple I think that their relationship was made of pure love. After all, Lucius did let Narcisssa name Draco instead of naming Draco after himself like a really pompous guy would.
- Minerva/Albus. Onsided. Because I am aware that Albus is gay. But I just think that Minerva needs a love story. And I just know that they are the best of friends anyway.
- Draco/Astoria. I imagine that Astoria is a bit of a rebel. Besides I want Draco to have some difficulty getting a girl and in my head, Astoria is the definition of difficult.
- Bellatrix/Voldemort. Okay, I know old Moldy-shorts's personality would need a complete change. But I think it's cute in a deranged kind of way.
- Ron and Harry. I will fight you. I will fight you. Do not get my started on how unfair everyone is being to Ron. Not only does Harry clearly state that Ron is his best friend, he also says he prefers Ron's company over Hermione's.
- Ginny and Hermione. This is just pure speculation but I know that the two girls consider each other sisters.
- Sirius and James. Because they are awesome, that's why.
- Regulus and Severus. Again, pure speculation but something tells me that Regulus turned to Severus when Sirius disowned him. I don't think Severus was thrilliad but I think Regulus didn't care.
- Severus and Narcissa. Well I have no justification for this one but when I feel like Severus had to have someone to cry on when Lily died.
- Fred and George. See number three if you need a reason.
- Slash. I don't care how extremely closed minded I'm being. Only Albus is gay. That's all.
- Draco/Hermione. He's a brat, okay. And no amount of Tom Felton will make up for the fact that he called her the magical version of the N word. Oh and makeovers? How superficial are you?
- Severus/Lily. I don't why. Used to love them but now I just don't.
- Harry/Hermione. Brother and sister. Friends can stay friends. It's not impossible. And if I see one more Hermione chickfication because of this pairing, I will scream. I get you want Harry to be the hero but guess what Hermione is the smartest witch of her age and she can handle herself.
Fav characters. I have more but these are the people, I will fight you if you say one bad word against them.
- Ron Weasley. Thank you very much. He is awesome. He might leave but he will always come back. By the way people who say he is a fairwether friend, do you remember the scene in the shack. You know where he, with his leg broken, says that Sirius will have to go through him if he wants Harry. Yeah that's cowardly.
- Ginny Weasley. She had three boyfriends. That does not make her a slut. By the way, if she was giving Harry love potions why didn't she do it earlier?
- James Potter. He's an ass. I adore him. It's stupid but hey he was one hell of a father and husband.
- Severus Snape. I loved him from the first book. You see I have this thing where I love these characters when I'd probably cry if I ever met them in real life.
- Peter Pettigrew. Cue the gasps and the heart attacks. I used to hate his guts but trying to be a good writer, I tolerated him and soon started to stand up for him. At least his younger self.
I want to thank everyone who has ever inspired me. There are too many to list. I want to thank every reviewer I ever had. You are all simply the best. Lastly, I want to thank the one and only J.K. Rowling. Thank you for giving me the Harry Potter world.
Well according to a recent interview, Miss Rowling regrets putting Hermione/Ron together. When I read that, all I could think is what the hell is she doing? Is she trying to make the shipping wars worse? Seven freaking years and she says this now. The worst part is the Harry/Hermione shippers who were insulting her for the last books, epilogue and the interview where she supposedly called them delusional, are praising her. What hypocrites. I am certain that a lot of Harry and Hermione shippers are going to use this as ammunition for every argument they have.
It's like for seven years, most Harry/Hermione shippers said that JK Rowling is stupid and her epilogue is crap and now they're saying what JK Rowling says goes.
God, it is so infuriating. I might go and bang my head on a wall repeatedly. I'm sorry but I think this was a really sucky move on Miss Rowling. You can go ahead and say that I'm only saying it because I'm a Ron/Hermione shipper and maybe that's part of it. But seriously if she wanted Harry/Hermione together, nobody is stopping her from changing or rewriting her books. I also understand that not all Harry/Hermione fans are like this and I don't mean to offend those who are not. But seriously this is just unbelievable.