Author has written 40 stories for Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yami no Matsuei, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Trigun, Death Note, Thor, Doctor Who, and Batman.
Ho, then. Welcome to my profile. I'll try not to keep you long. So, I'm Trisak; I grew up in a hilly place all fields and trees and swamp, in a little grey house that looked toward the sunrise, and when I was born my name was nearly 'Tomorrow,' though it ultimately wasn't. That had nothing to do with the dawn-facing house, though; when I was named, we lived in Brooklyn.
1. Millennium is the singular, millenia the plural. You can say milleniums if you really want to, though it's technically wrong, but please never 'a millenia.'
2. Amuck is an obscure way to say 'filthy;' amok means 'unrestrained.' 'Running amuck' always invokes a vast, galloping, mud-slathered pig in my mind. Though of course it could be anyone or anything.
3. It's 'if you think x, you've got another think coming.' Not another thing. What is that. I don't even.
4. To flout is to conspicuously and defiantly ignore some stricture. To flaunt is to display pridefully or tauntingly. It is possible to 'flaunt' laws or commands, but only under fairly odd circumstances.
5. Something adverse is causing difficulty, or in opposition to the goal, or sometimes just bad, as in an adverse reaction to a drug. When someone is averse to something, they don't want it. To say someone is adverse is to call them an obstacle.
I love feedback. So much. I also tend to edit everything to death. Most of my written fic isn't posted, because I tend to write all my favorite bits down in the order I think of them, leaving the interstitial stuff for later, after I've got the idea pinned down like a lovely captive butterfly. ;D
Except then I get bored or lose confidence that the idea is worthwhile, or start to hate the stuff I wrote a few months earlier, or leave the fandom, or get Jossed, and drop it. So mostly my account is random one-shots posted before I could get second thoughts. And now also Batman.
Am now on AO3 as Kieron_ODuibhir. (And AO3 user arcelian made me this fanart for All The Roofs of Uncertainty! :D)
Currently playing in the Circus of Triumph: 'Brought to You by the Letter S,' in which Mrs. Walker of Crime Alley gives Red Hood a box which opens a whole new can of worms.
"...but were I made as he