Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lord of the Rings, His Dark Materials, Silmarillion, and Naruto.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I was named after a Disney character.
- I have lurked on this site for over a decade.
- My favorite color is turquoise. Alternatively I also love purple.
- I read more fanfiction than real published literature.
- My favorite TV show on the face of the planet is Rome.
- Tragedies make me cry but I totally write them anyway (you've been warned). Because feelings.
- My favorite food is sushi and cheesecake (though not at the same time). Also avocados and mangos are the bomb diggity.
Other Places You'll Find Me Lurking:
Update (January 7th, 2016): The Chapter Four rewrite for From Lands Beyond has finally been posted. I know. It's about damn time. Chapter Five is already partially written so hopefully things will progress quicker from here. And then...all brand new content!! Hurray! Plot!! Who's excited???!!
In the Works: Otherwise known as fics I'm currently working on. See below. Underlined sections indicate how many words have been written of the next chapter in that particular fic.
From Lands Beyond: Chapter Four rewrite posted The rewrites for chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 have been posted. Chapter 5 is in development. Here is the next chapter title and its current level of completeness: Chapter 5: Lady Madonna (Alice's POV) - 20% (1,000 words)
The Road Goes Ever On - Chapter Three posted Part of the History Will Be Kind To Me trilogy/trio. Chapter Four currently in this works.
Tales From Arda - 500 words written. Chapter Two currently in development. The other part of the History Will Be Kind To Me trilogy/trio.
Interludes In Middle Earth - 100 words written. Don't worry, I've got loads more side-stories and snippets I plan on posting in here soon.
A Brave New World - Chapters 1, 2 & 4 rewritten. Rewrites plus Chapter 7 are currently in development.
Children of Men, Children of Gods - About 500 words written. I really have no excuses for not having continued this story but I got side-tracked with everything else. Annabeth's chapter is coming along. Slowly, but it's coming. I haven't abandoned this fic yet (nor do I wish to).