Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lord of the Rings, His Dark Materials, Silmarillion, and Naruto.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I was named after a Disney character.
- I have lurked on this site for over a decade.
- My favorite color is turquoise. Alternatively I also love purple.
- I read more fanfiction than published literature.
- I'm a huge fan of the Trapped In Another World and Down The Rabbit Hole tropes so don't be too surprised if you find them in my fics (especially the Tolkien ones).
- I'm also a fan of writing bittersweet/tragic endings. You've been warned.
- I post sporadically. I have a busy full-time job and that makes it difficult to keep a steady posting schedule. This doesn't mean that I never post however, just that it can take anywhere from days to weeks to months for an update. I don't have any intention of abandoning any of my fics. The real world just keeps me very busy.
Other Places You'll Find Me Lurking:
Update (October 16th, 2016): Chapter 2 for Interludes in Middle Earth has been posted. I'd say I'm working on Chapter 9 for From Lands Beyond...but I'd be lying. I really just wanted to write fluff today. Sorrynotsorry.
Wow, it's been a few months. Sorry about that. Unfortunately a lot has happened to distract me. I was job hunting for a while, then my cat died (which left me pretty devastated), then our sewer line backed up and flooded the basement with raw sewage. Needless to say it's been a very eventful and trying summer but thankfully I'm now safely employed in a job I don't despise (and that gives me 3 day weekends) and life has settled back down. I even opened up my draft for chapter 9 of From Lands Beyond today to check my progress and add a few lines here and there. It's not nearly done yet, but it's getting there and hopefully I'll have it posted one day soon. At the very least you'll have something to read before Christmas. That I can promise. For now though, thanks for sticking with me and keep your eyes peeled. :)
In the Works: Below are the latest chapters I'm currently working on and their individual level of completeness:
From Lands Beyond Chapter 9: Do You Believe in Magic? (Alice's POV) 25% (1,000 words)
The Road Goes Ever On - Chapter 5: Alcarinilwë, 1354 Y.T. - 5% (100 words)
Tales From Arda - Chapter 2: David Cooper - 5% (100 words)
Interludes In Middle Earth - Chapter 3: Untitled - 5% (20 words)
A Brave New World - Chapter 3 Rewrite: Untitled (Sakura's POV) 5% (100 words)
Children of Men, Children of Gods - Chapter 2: Aristomache - 20% (500 words)