Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Lord of the Rings, His Dark Materials, Silmarillion, and Naruto.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I was named after a Disney character.
- I have lurked on this site for over a decade.
- My favorite color is turquoise. Alternatively I also love purple.
- I read more fanfiction than published literature.
- I'm a huge fan of the Trapped In Another World and Down The Rabbit Hole tropes so don't be too surprised if you find them in my fics (especially the Tolkien ones).
- I'm also a fan of writing bittersweet/tragic endings. You've been warned.
- I post sporadically. I have a busy full-time job and that makes it difficult to keep a steady posting schedule. This doesn't mean that I never post however, just that it can take anywhere from days to weeks to months for an update. I don't have any intention of abandoning any of my fics. The real world just keeps me very busy.
Other Places You'll Find Me Lurking:
For more updates/art/random stuff you can find me as sajirah on Tumblr and if you want to see a bunch of fic-related art (and there is a lot of it. I am a far better artist than I am a writer to be honest) I'm amnevitah on DeviantArt.
Update (January 17th, 2018): Yes, my health still sucks, updates are still slow coming, but as a good piece of news, I updated From Lands Beyond and posted chapter 10. Currently working my way through Chapter 11, though slower than I would like. I have the end already written, it's the rest of it that is giving me trouble at the moment. Meh. But anyway, rejoice. I'm still definitely alive and still definitely working on these fics. Pinky promise.
In the Works: Below are the latest chapters I'm currently working on and their individual level of completeness:
From Lands Beyond Chapter 11: The Messenger (Alice & Celírion's POV) 20% (1,200 words)
The Road Goes Ever On - Chapter 6: Tirion, 1360 Y.T. - 5% (100 words)
Tales From Arda - Chapter 2: David Cooper - 5% (100 words)
Interludes In Middle Earth - Chapter 3: Untitled - 5% (20 words)
A Brave New World - Chapter 3 Rewrite: Untitled (Sakura's POV) 5% (100 words)
Children of Men, Children of Gods - Chapter 2: Aristomache - 20% (500 words)