Poll: Who are you and why are you here? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Masamune-kun's Revenge/政宗くんのリベンジ.
Ya know, you must be really pretty damn unlucky to wander into this godforsaken part of ...
jk, lol :3, anyways,
I haven't written any stories yet... (don't really have that knack to be a writer in me but, meh...)
... Actually, there is one... though it's pretty stupid...
But I digress, I love reading, and... that's basically it... I think...
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), 9foxgrl (USA), Lightning Havoc (Canada), SnapDragon21(Philippines)
Fav. Animes: (In no particular order)
Sword Art Online (SAO)(first anime ever watched! Anime Jesus is here!!)
Code Geass (anime w/ the most dramatic and cliffhanging ending I've ever watched. I'd recommend it to ya guys!)
Bleach (I've stop watching this thing on episode 200... I was like "meh, too long...")
Fairytail (same with Bleach)
RWBY (woohoo! hooray for RWBY!)
Sakamoto desu ga?
Hunter x Hunter
Mob Psycho 100
One Punch Man
Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
Date a Live
Attack On Titan
No Game No Life
too many others to count...
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose".
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Torte’s Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when she/he is not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
"The more i study, the more i know. The more I know the more i forget. The more I forget the less i know...so why study? -ChaosxPaladin
"Don't steal! The government hates competition"
"When I say lol, I don't mean laugh out loud, I just have nothing better to say" -Anonymous
"The average of all weirds is normal, the outliers of the normal are weird." -YARN
"What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, what's right cannot be wrong and what's wrong cannot be right." -my mom berating me
0 Jordinio 0 (45)
A Dyslexic Writer (42)
A Silver Dolphin (3)
Abyssal Angel (25)
Akallas von Aerok (23)
Andrei - ddrhckrzz (14)
Andrew Joshua Talon (200)
Anime Enthusiast (13)
Ashen Messenger (7)
Average Senator (3)
Charles Bhepin (15)
Ciel du Nord (4)
Cimer Chef Putin (7)
Coeur Al'Aran (27)
Cosmic Sky (151)
Darth Marrs (25)
Darth Writer55 (5)
Dis Lexic (73)
Engineered Muse (2)
Faulty Paragon (155)
Friday Knight (6)
Gaming Ikari (33)
General RTS (9)
general zargon (63)
God Emperor Penguin (124)
Grub Leaf-Eater (5)
Hxnim Nxtra (3)
Infamous Storm (0)
iNFAMOUS X (10)
Inner Legions (1)
Jackie Avocado (24)
King Of Me (5)
Lord Roustabout (1)
Lord Table (1)
Mister Grin (3)
Mugen no Tenma (10)
Mumei Mu (115)
Nemo the Unknown (6)
Nyx the Author (19)
Perfect Lionheart (13)
Phoenix Champion (16)
Prismatic Glaive (2)
Random O' Panda (9)
Ron the True Fan (60)
Rorschach's Blot (41)
Rum Aficionado (13)
Sir Godot (6)
Special FX (18)
Spectacled Man (1)
St. Provena (3)
Sunny Lighter (30)
syaoran no hime (192)
T51b Moridin (3)
Tale master redux (19)
The Baz (24)
The Crimson Lord (7)
The Doormaster (19)
The Quiller (15)
Traitor of All Traitors (287)
Trick N. Zwei (11)
Tusk Act IV (78)
Twisted Fate MK 2 (37)
Ultimate Student (0)
Undead Robot (2)
Vergil Creiger (8)
Void's Record (4)
Xavon Wrentaile (28)
Zoe Walker (9)