Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and Avengers.
I know this is horribly passive aggressive but until further notice I will not be posting, as I haven't posted in months and no one cared to write and ask what was up. I've gotten into a whole "is it good enough, will people like it" loop and it's just not healthy, for me or my writing. I will continue to write, I just won't be posting what I write. Maybe after I get a few chapters done and I feel good about them I will post. Right now I just don't know.
Gender: Female (duh)
Country of Origin: USA
Pet Peeves: ok... so there are a few things I have issue with about other people’s fics. Its not ships, everyone has different ones... and depending on my mood I can LOVE one ship one day and hate it the next so... yeah.
- Changing Hermione’s (or anyone’s) name. I mean not Granger to Malfoy or to Snape or whatever. I mean her first name. It makes the fic FAR too confusing for me to follow. WHY can’t she just stay Hermione? WHY? I mean I understand it to a point but it really makes the fic confusing and I usually stop reading them.
- Fluff, Drama, Sex for the sake of themselves. Now if its part of the plot, fine. Even a "ok time for a twist/sappy cuteness to offset the evil happening around them" ok, I can deal with that... but when you take a floundering fic and shove in a sex scene to "fix" it... It doesn't fix anything.
- NOT finishing a fic. I mean at least bring it to some conclusion or at least make a Note "chapter" and say the fic is scrapped or whatever, put up for adoption. I do NOT mean letting a story sit while you work on something else, or because you've gotten stuck or lsot your muse. That happens to me so I get that. I mean letting an unfinished fic sit for YEARS with nothing.
- Reporting/Flaming a fic you don't like. No one FORCED you to read the fic. If you don't like the pairing or the plot line... DON'T READ THE DAMN FIC! Now I do understand "flaming" a fic if someone’s completely and utterly screwed up, if they can't seem to string a sentence together, if they just took the world of whoever and tossed it and made there own... but really... just stop reading, or leave a review going "wtf... really?" and be done with it.
- Guest Reviews. Now if you really DON'T have an account that's fine... but I can't reply to your "helpful reviews" if I can't contact you. AND if you’re using guest to keep from being replied to... WHY are you even reviewing? Are you that scared of me going "oh.. ok.. thnx... but that's not how i was going" or whatever? I LOVE reviews, helpful or just "loved it, keep going." but I also like to talk to people who want to help and give thanks to those who have reviewed.
- Passive aggressively banning someone from reviewing/Messaging you because you don’t like what their saying about your fic. Honestly your posting on a public forum… if you’re SO thin skinned you have a hissy fit over someone leaving a bad review… or asking questions in a review… or referring to something in your fic different then you see it maybe this isn’t the hobby for you. Maybe you should take up knitting or... needle point or… idk... pinterest crafting cute lil sock puppets… not fanfiction.
The count is up to 5 people now. I have no idea why I've been blocked this time... short of being pressured into it because "omg you better block her, she was mean to me once. If you don't block her we'll block you and kick you out of our club and make you an outcast." I mean how childish is that? Really people
Um... if you want to know anything else PM me and I will answer ASAP... and I'll likely be adding more info as I go. I hope you like my stories.
MUST Read Fic's
How Hermione Granger lost her Hymen By: Shiv5468OMG I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.
A Birthday Surprise By: Lady of TennHappy Birthday to Severus Snape
Incubus By: I M SterlingSmutty and yummy and wonderful.
Love at First... Bite?