Author has written 13 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Parodies and Spoofs, Supernatural, Superman, Static Shock, Avengers, TV Commercials, Aladdin, Cinderella, and Frozen.
4-12-21I got my 2nd COVID vaccine today!
I LOVE SPN and DBZ! I'm a west-coaster! Hey, if somebody who can draw sees this, could you PLEASE draw some good cover art for my story "The Saiyan Winchester" and send me a link? If you're intersted, PM me!
Like all Sailors, Sailor Dragonball 87 is a reborn 87th princess of the Dragon Realm, Ria, the daughter of King Shenron. One of her uncles, Omega Shenron, staged an uprising. The princess died in the uprising, and she could only be reborn in the Human Realm. Her name is now Aria Song, daughter of Shen (pun on crescendo) and his wife, Melody, and has a younger brother named Tem (pun on tempo). Aria has reddish-brown hair, fair skin, freckles, blue eyes, and pierced ears. She loves her family, fiction, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, cryptids, video games, being with friends, going to the mall, anime, but only the dubs–she doesn't like having to read the subtitles and is not the fastest reader–and music. Her hobbies include singing for fun, watching movies, playing on the computer, occasionally draw, and playing on her mobile device.
Her personality is similar to that of Goku, but she is less naïve and more competent. She also has a crush on Piccolo (me too). ;-)
When she was eight, she was riding in her mother's car and was in an accident with a drunk driver. Area was wheelchair bound for the rest of her life. When she was fourteen, she helped a frog escape dissection at her school. After school, she found the frog being chased by a dog. She saved the frog and she noticed a strange orange dot in the middle of its forehead. The frog said his name was Chan (pun on chantey), and that she was a Sailor Scout. At first, she thought she was hallucinating, but then enemies started showing up looking for her. When she is transformed she can walk, but not when she is de-transformed. She has doesn't want to wish that she could walk in her normal state with the dragonballs, because she feels that would be selfish and foolish when a more important and useful wish could be made.
She yells "Dragonball Power" to transform and when she does, her body turns into a silhouette that is filled with a blended pastel rainbow. An unknown force pulls her out of her chair. Light shines out from her torso. When it fades, she is wearing a purple bodice with a keyhole neckline that wraps around her body like a purple one-piece swimming suit with a purple choker. There is a green double bow on her chest; a green mini-cape; and a green, Roman-style skirt that is made of leather. She stretches her arms up and spreads her fingers. Purple scarves wrap around them up to before her elbow. When she sticks her hands out in front of her and claps, the scarves turn into tough, purple, fingerless gloves that go up to before her elbow. She jumps in the air and does a somersault. As she spins in the air, her lower legs glow up to the middle of her shin. When she lands, the light on her legs shatter to reveal purple boots that has a v-shaped slit at the top in the front. Because of the slit, the top of the boots are rolled down to revel that the boots have a green lining. Her whole outfit is underlain with a dragon scale pattern. On the bodice and bow, it's just for show, but everywhere else, the scales are made of though leather. As she steps forward, a helmet materializes on her head that looks like Thor's, except the wings on the side are dragon's wings and a long dragon's neck is snaking up from the back. There is a miniature dragonball on the front of her helmet, on her choker, in the center of her bow, on each of her wrists, and at the top of each of her boots.
She starts with her arms pointed down and away from her body and her hands clenched. She brings them up to cross her arms at eye level, spreads her fingers, and pulls her arms back across her body. When her arms are lined up with the sides of her face, she shouts "Dragon's Breath" as she thrusts her hands, which are facing each other. A column of super heated air comes from her hands to sear enemies.
"Gift of the Dragon":
She puts her hands flat together in front of her chin. She cups her hands as if holding a fragile bird. She shouts "Gift of the–" she lets the invisible bird go, shouting "–Dragon", sending a sizzling column of steam toward the enemy.
"Wrath of the Dragon":
She brings her arms to her sides, curls them, and clenches her hands. She raises her arms, still curled, like wings. As she thrusts her hands outward in a clamshell formation, she shouts "Wrath of the Dragon" and projects a beam like the kind that comes out of a light saber toward the enemy.
She can also use the dragonballs on her outfit for a selfless wish, like Sailor Moon's Silver Millennium Crystal, but they're only to be used as a last resort, because she must lie in stasis for 24 hours.
Favorite color: purple (mine too!) ;-)
Favorite movie genres: action, horror, suspense, mystery, CGI, kids', comedy, and romantic comedy
Likes: warm sun, computers, music, video games, shopping, and writing and reading fan fiction
Dislikes: bright sun in her eyes, embarrassing herself, misogynists, abusers, and bullies
UPDATE 1-26-20-Dragon Ball Pact:
"This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!"
If you want to use any of my ideas, please ask me first.
UPDATE 5-7-16-Yesterday morning, I had two new ideas. At breakfast, I had the idea of switching the roles of Arcosians and Saiyans around. The Arcosians were contracted by the Saiyans to purge planets for profit. Cooler would be Vegeta and Tarble would be Frieza, because they're both the second son of a king. I'd have to make up some OCs to be Bardock and his family.
My other idea came to me in the shower. I was thinking of that funny "Star Wars: Droid Tales" series, and I was wondering what a heart-to-heart between Luke and his father would be like. Maybe I could get Luke to pull his father back from the Dark Side! Now, before anyone says that's impossible, it would be my story and I'd be able to manipulate the characters to my liking! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Tell me what you think!
UPDATE 5-19-16-Guys, please help me on my mythology for my story. This is what I have:
Primordial Time/Time Immemorial: The Darkness came into being, followed by her brother, God, sometime later. She leaves on a soul-searching trip across the cosmos, travels to another dimension, met the lion-headed Egyptian god, Hem-hor, servant of Horus, and had twin kittens by him named Beerus and Champa. To stay with Hem-hor would be unfair to the kittens, since his responsibilities allowed him no time for them. Their Aunt Hetmet, the Destroyer goddess with the head of a lioness, was a heavy influenced on them. This angered the Darkness, so she took her kittens and returned to her own dimension.
I like it. It explains why Champa and Beerus are anthropomorphic cats. Also, if you're able to draw really well, feel free to PM me about drawing a scene from my story so I can have a cover picture.
UPDATE 5-20-16-Didn't have time last night to say that God will do the same thing to make Whis and Vados. They don't have multiple arms, so Kali's out. I'm thinking Mystique from the Marvel universe or Illumina from the He-Man universe. Please PM me with any othe suggestions!
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
I used to ... but then I discovered ...
I used to like Spongebob, but then I discovered Winx Club
I used to like to read, but then I discovered writing(but I still like to read)
I used to be normal (shudders), but then I discovered that mental stability is overrated.
I used to like Cartoons and voice actors but then I discovered Actors are way hotter lol
I used to like Cartoons with singing and dancing butt then I discovered aliens and Sci-Fi with impossible things is way cooler.
I used to hate the Irish accent but then I discovered Colin Morgan's voice.
I used to like "Smurfs", but then I discovered Disney.
I used to ... but then I discovered...
Pass this on and add something to it each time.
"Roses are red,
If your obsessed with Dragonball Z, copy this onto your profile =)
UPDATE 8-3-16-Good news, I created a Word document on 7-22 for my next chapter of "The Saiyan Winchester". It will hopefully be up in the next few months. That break I said I was taking at the end of my last chapter didn't last long!
UPDATE 8-17-16-If anyone out there in Belgium knows Katiedid, PLEASE let them know that I PM'd them a permission request. Seriously, when was the last time anyone has heard from Katiedid?
UPDATE 10-30-16-On the night of 10-25-16, I was laying in bed and thought to myself 'what other DBZ crossovers can I come up with?' I was wondering what characters had an ambiguous background where I could slip in some DBZ, and it hit me-! I'd use an OC of mine-Celeron-in the place of Raditz. If you have any suggestions for Aladdin's Saiyan name, please PM me. I used a Saiyan name generator that converted peoples names into Saiyan names, and typed in Aladdin's name. For Aladdin, I got Pinnu. I don't really like Pinnu, so I'm open to suggestions. I typed in my name and got Sunnio. Does anyone know what 'Pinnu' and 'Sunnio' are puns of?
UPDATE 11-8-16-About a week ago, and today, I used that Saiyan name generator to find out Princess Jasmine's Saiyan name. The name I got was 'Kumiko'. I think it's cute and sounds like 'cumin'. But that's a spice, not a vegetable. Is 'Kumiko' considered a Saiyan name because cumin is the "[seed] of a plant of the parsley family", or is 'Kumiko' a pun of some other vegetable?
UPDATE 11-11-16-Last night I had a dream about an idea for a fic that of like to run by you. Piccolo and Goku are working for the DEA and are about to go on a raid. The lady in charge wants Piccolo and Goku to enter the apartment while the rest of the agents surround the place. The apartment belongs to a man with sandy-colored, chin-length hair and his blond wife. She recognizes Goku from a local orphanage. She and her husband were going to adopt Goku. The adoption paperwork was all filled out and she got pregnant. Goku ran away from the orphanage before the adoption could go through and the shock causes so much stress that she looses the baby. Goku doesn't understand how a woman can loose a baby that she knows is in her womb, so she has to explain it to him.
UPDATE 12-15-16-On the morning of 12-4-16, I had the idea of writing a songfic where Piccolo is singing “Green Christmas”, a parody of “White Christmas”.
In the early morning of 12-13-16, I dreamt up a concept for a new horror fic, where Vegeta is kidnaped and the only food his captor provides to him is kidnaped humans. He eats what he has to to survive until his captor provides him with Trunks. If you'd like to talk about these ideas, feel free to PM me.
UPDATE 12-24-16-I got this idea this morning from "Homicide Hunter". Thank you Joe Kenda!:
Goku and Chi-chi are divorced. Goku gets a girlfriend long after the divorce. She still gets blamed for causing the divorce, but not by Chi-chi or Goku. Either Gohan or Goten kills the girlfriend, then himself. PM me if you remember this episode.
UPDATE 1-8-17-I've decided to put info on my avatar at the top of this page. Sorry, I can't get a cover pic of any kind to upload. I can't upload on either my iPad or laptop. I'd still like to see a pic of her. If there's an artist out there who would like to draw her, please PM me.
I seriously think "The Saiyan of Agrabah" will become a reality this year. I came up with the name of the Saiyan of Agrabah's dad, Moshram, today in the shower and the mom, Kaela, sometime last week.
UPDATE 1-19-17-I dreamt up an idea for a DBZ horror fic last night. Capsule Corp. has made Monocle Phones, which are like a cross between scouters and video phones. Anyway, somebody starts using 'answering the phone' as a marker for a killing spree.
UPDATE 1-31-17-I added Genie in near the middle of chapter 2 of "The Saiyan of Agrabah", so you know he's in the story.
UPDATE 2-25-17-A long time ago, I had the idea to cross DBZ with "Limitless". Putting Goku on that magic pill would be really interesting. If someone wants to do that, please go ahead and mention me in the fic.
I've realized there are no DBZ/MIB crossovers. I thought I saw one a long time ago, before I joined, but if there was one, it's gone. This is a missed opportunity. If you want to do this, go for it! I'd write this fic, but I have three multi-chapter fics already. Feel free to PM me about these ideas!
UPDATE 4-28-17-Hey guys! I want to ask you for any ideas for "The Saiyan of Agrabah", so PM me. Some things I'm solid on:
1. Jasmine will NOT get kidnaped. Disney wore that out in the"Aladdin" series.
2. The Aladdin characters will be going into space.
3. When they return, there will be trouble in Agrabah.
UPDATE 5-26-17-Ideas from about mid-April to late-May:
1. During Goku and Beerus' fight in DBS, they were colliding so hard that each collision was causing a ripple in space and time. What if a certain New God in the DCU found out about it?
2. Freddy Krueger comes to Agrabah for "work". He has a very serious thing going on with Mirage (even though she's a cat). She's very impressed by his methods and "claws". I really don't want to do this crossover. I don't want to kill any of the "Aladdin" good guys, not Sadira or Abis Mal, but maybe Mosenrath. I'd like to give this idea to someone else. Let me know if you want to take it!
3. A woman from the real world, Jessie Hunt, is sucked into a Justice Lords AU. Wally West is alive, Wonder Woman is dead, and Superman is corrupt. Superman does something that Jessie can't forgive and it's personal. On top of this, she can't tell anyone where she's from if she wants to go home. What's worse is that she's falling for Bruce. Will she return home, or give him the life and future he deserves? I'll have Wally be alive, because he's my favorite Flash and favorite League member.
4. Combine the DC and DBZ universes on the DBZ Earth. I'd have to change the names so the fit the DBZ naming schemes. So far, I have 'Wasabi West' instead of 'Wally West' (maybe I'll have his family be the founding family of West City); '[something] Wine' instead of 'Bruce Wayne'; and 'Cal-El' (as in 'calcium') instead of 'Kal-El'. I'm open to suggestions for names and adventures.
5. Put the DBZ characters into the roles of the Avengers and put them through the first Avengers movie. So far, I have Bulma as Tony Stark, Goku/Kakarot as Thor, Vegeta as Loki, King Fury as Director Fury (I think that one's obvious), and Upa as Clint Barton/Hawkeye. I don't know about the rest of the roles. I'm open to suggestions. Maybe I'll put Suno and Pocawatha in it.
6. Prince Eric from "The Little Mermaid" has blue eyes and black hair; just like Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne. However, I've seen fan art of Prince Eric as Superman, but not as Batman. I see him as the Disney Batman for four reasons:
7. In an episode of "Avengers: Ultron Revolution", Black Widow, Hawkeye and Falcon get sucked into a portal that is operated by Heimlich Zemo. What if they were transported to the DB world during the Cell games? Would they get home the same way? How would Clint get the perfect birthday present for Captain America?
8. A JL/Aladdin crossover. Princess Jasmine gets sucked into the DCU and interacts with the Justice League. How will she benefit the team?
9. A JL/Disney crossover. All of the Disney Princesses are transported to the DCU and get to go to the Watchtower. Is this a good thing? How will Batman survive all the singing?
10. In the JL episode "Paradise Lost", Diana brought the male members of the JL to Themyscira. What if J'onn mentally cloaks them all and makes them look like women? Would Diana's punishment for bringing outsiders to the island be as severe as it was in the cartoon? What if one of them slips up and refers to themselves or one of their teammates as male?
11. A SM/TLM crossover. Who says Princess Serenity had to be reborn as a human? Lucky Princess Ariel gets superpowers from a talking catfish. She protects all those who live in the ocean. One day, she decides to go on land in hopes that all the problems follow her. They do, and soon she meets others like her and a mysterious masked man who she has seen in her dreams.
12. Put the JL in a soap opera setting. Can they still work together for the good of the world?
13. The JL go dimension hopping on their day off, for some reason, and enter a world where Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl are villains working with the Thanagarian empire. Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Batman, and Flash are the good guys.
14. A Nightmare on Elm Street/SPN crossover. Freddy Krueger is a collector of souls, therefore he is a reaper and can be killed like one. Death has Dean go after Freddy in exchange for healing Sam.
15. Superboy has a super pimple right before his date with M'ggan! What will he do?
16. How will Clark give Conner 'the talk'? Will Superman be 'saved by the bell'?
17. How will Bruce handle giving 'the talk'? Will he dump the responsibility on Alfred? Oh, I fear for the poor old man's heart!
18. How would the JL fair fighting against the Androids of DBZ? Would Eighteen still end up with Krillin?
19. A JL/SPN crossover where the JL go to the SPN world during Season 12 of SPN. How will they help save the American hunters? How will Dean react to Wonder Woman? How will the JL react when the learn why? I don't know how I'll get the JL there in the first place, so any suggestions on how to do that would be greatly appreciated.
20. A JL/ Night at the Museum crossover. Some of the JL members go to the Smithsonian on the day off and everything starts coming to life. I'd like to give this idea to someone else. I don't think I'd feel comfortable with writing Gen. Custer's reaction to John Stewart. I could use Hal Jordan or Kyle Raynor, but I'm more familiar with John's personality. Plus he's my favorite GL.
21. A JL/SM crossover. What if Tuxedo Mask joined the JL? Would he throw something other than roses?
22. A disease that only affects the men of Marvel. Will the mighty Thor be immune or fall like the rest?
There's my list of ideas for this timeframe. PM me with suggestions or permissions. I want to know what you think. About my OC, Jessie, she'll have my favorite Flash and GL, but her favorite League member will be Batman. She'll have parts of Dean Winchester's personality, and some of my quirks, but her favorite music will be country, although she does listen to Classic Rock. She paints and works with cars.
UPDATE 5-27-17-I got this idea watching a show about zombie houses:
What if the Winchesters investigated the house from the movie "Monster House"?
What would happen if Superman meet The Powerpuff Girls? Throw in Batman and Wonder Woman into the mix, would the day still be saved by The Powerpuff Girls?
On 5-27-17, I didn't get around to posting these two ideas in my update:
1. A JL crossover with "Phineas & Ferb: Mission Marvel" where the Marvel superheroes are replaced by DC superheroes.
2. Cast Disney characters as DC superheroes.
Ideas from 5-28-17:
1. Have the JL deal with the Carnage outbreak that Spider-Man had to in "The Spectacular Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six".
2. There was a guy with three eyes in "Star vs The Forces Of Evil", and he had demonic powers. He must've been related to Raven of the Teen Titans.
3. The three-eyed guy also could've been related to Tien Shinhan from DBZ.
4. Batman is knocked out in a fight and my OC, Jessie brings him back with a kiss. I haven't decided yet if he'll have brain damage. It's unusual that that hasn't happened already with how many times he's been knocked around.
5. Trap the DBZ characters in a high school where there are all these murders like in "Corpse Party". I've never watch the show or play the games, though.
6. The JL has to go to Neverland, for some reason, and the members who can't fly finally get to experience it. Flying comes easy for Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, and Zatanna, but what about Batman? Where are his happy thoughts? Will the Bat ever fly?
7. A JL/TLM crossover. King Eric is sucked into the DCU while his wife, Ariel, looks after their kingdom and their daughter, Melody.
Ideas from 5-29-17:
1. A JL/TLM crossover. Eric is sucked into the DCU and becomes friends with Bruce. Eric lets him try on his clothes. Somehow, Bruce is sucked into Eric's world. Now, Bruce is stuck being a temporary king and Eric is Batman. At least they have each other's butlers to help them. How will Bruce and Eric adjust to each other's lives?
2. A JL/Brave crossover. Princess Merida is transported to the DCU. How will she adjust? What's happening between her and Ollie? Will she want to go home?
3. Have all the Disney Princesses transported to the Marvel universe and someone's crushing on Merida. Guess who!
4. An Independence Day/DBZ crossover. The aliens in "Independence Day" were working for Frieza.
Ideas from 5-30-17:
1. A DBZ/TLM crossover. Bulma learns about Ariel and her past from a history book. Bulma hadn't heard of a mermaid who become human before, so she wants to go back in time to learn about her firsthand. Vegeta and Goku end up going with her. They meet King Eric, Queen Ariel, Princess Melody and the castle staff. Bulma knows they're Danish, so she makes a wish with the dragonballs that she, Vegeta, and Goku can speak and understand it.
2. A DBZ/Ducktales crossover. The Z-fighters a transported to Duckberg. They meet Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Launchpad, Duckworth, Mrs. Beakly, Gyro, Gizmoduck, and Flintheart Glomgold.
3. A DBZ/Hercules crossover. Bulma learns about Hercules and Goku REALLY wants to go back in time to meet and fight him. Vegeta goes with them. This isn't the Disney Hercules, they meet him during his trials for killing his family and Goku suggests they wish them back with the dragonballs. Do the dragonballs even exist in that time?
4. A X-Men/TLM2 crossover. Princess Melody isn't just the daughter of a human mermaid–she's also a mutant. Apocalypse knows about her and goes to find her. She begs him to train her to control her ability and protect people. Will she change his mind about humanity?
5. A X-Men/Frozen crossover. Elsa is a mutant with ice powers and Apocalypse knows about her.
6. A Frozen/TLM2 crossover. The ice that trapped Ursula's sister was Elsa's doing.
7. A JL/TLM2 crossover. Queen Ariel is stuck with the JL. How will she get home?
Idea from 5-31-17:
1. A Mulan/JL crossover. Mulan joins the JL, but is it temporary? Will she ever see Shang again?
Send me your thoughts on these ideas.
UPDATE 6-1-17-Didn't get around to posting these ideas last night:
1. A TLM/JL crossover. Ariel saves Flash from drowning. Will he be her "prince"?
2. A JL/Disney crossover. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto, maybe Clarabelle Cow and Horus Horseradish, are transported to the Watchtower. How will Batman survive the stress of having an uptight, short-tempered duck and a clumsy, accident-prone anthropomorphic dog on his watchtower, not to mention an actual dog.
Ideas from 6-1-17:
1. The DC characters go on "Let's Make A Deal". What or who will they dress up as?
2. Bruce Wayne is on "The Price Is Right", but something isn't 'right' and it definitely isn't the 'price'.
3. A SPN/Batman crossover. What would happen if Dean met his idol? Would he feel bad about the whole "I'm Batman" thing ("Bad Day At Black Rock", S3 Ep3), or would he totally fanboy out and blow Batman's secret identity? I think I know which one would happen.
4. A JL/MLP crossover. What Element of Friendship would the founding members of the JL represent in the battle against Nightmare Moon?
5. A JL/MLP crossover. How would the JL fair against Discord?
6. A JL/MLP crossover. Would Bruce Wayne have the proper atmosphere to become the brooding Batman if he lived in Equestria? Would he be more cheerful, like the Batman of the 1950s? Would Batman even come to exist?
PM me to talk about these ideas.
UPDATE 6-2-17-I have some questions for you guys:
1. A JL/MLP crossover. If the JL were transported to Equestria, would Wonder Woman and Aquaman bet alicorns because they're royalty?
2. A JL/MLP crossover. Would only Hawk Girl be a pegasus, since she already has wings, or would Superman also be a pegasus, since he can fly?
Please PM me to discus these questions.
UPDATE 6-4-17-On 6-2-17, I didn't get around to posting these ideas in my update:
1. A JL/MLP crossover. Send the JL to Equestria and turn them into ponies. I've had this idea before and thought I'd wait to post about it until I got around to checking out what kind of JL/MLP crossovers there are, and I haven't found one yet where the JL are turned into ponies. They'd meet the princesses and be friends with the Mane Six.
2. A Despicable Me/Incredibles crossover. I saw a DM3 commercial, and I could just imagine the main character and his brother being chased by Mr. Incredible. Someone please take this idea, because I haven't seen the first DM movie.
Ideas from 6-3-17:
1. A JL/Cinderella crossover where there's a charity masquerade gala for the Wayne Foundation. Diana really wants to go, but she's on monitor duty. Who will relieve her? Shayera or Vixen?
2. A JL/TLM crossover. A TML storyline with JL characters.
3. A JL/Incredibles crossover. Superman knows Mr. Incredible and they're friends.
4. A JL/Buzz Lightyear of Star Command crossover. Star Command and the GL Core operate independently, but Star Command is under the GLC. There are run-ins between the two and disputes over jurisdiction. At one point, a member of Star Command falls in love with a GL. What will happen? Will someone loose their job?
5. A JL/HP crossover where Hermione Granger is in the JL.
6. A JL/Alice in Wonderland crossover (the live-action remake with Johnny Depp).
Ideas from 6-4-17:
1. A DBZ/The Amazing World of Gumball crossover. I bet Chi-chi would be best friends with Nicole Watterson. Maybe Goku would be best friends with Richard. Will poor Gohan, Gumball, Anais, and Darwin survive the embarrassment?
2. A JL/Golden Girls crossover. Recreate the "Golden Girls" episode where there girls think they've been stood up and they all share a box of chocolates and old Valentine's Day stories with JL characters.
3. A JL/Star vs The Forces of Evil crossover. How will Diana put up with Star?
4. A SM/SvTFoE crossover. How will Star get along with the Scout?
5. A SM/Incredibles crossover. Mr. Incredible berates Sailor Moon and the Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask chews him out.
6. A JL/Code Black crossover. What kind of injuries will the Code Black team faces and how will they make the heroes better?
7. A JL/Rugrats crossover. A superhero or two babysits at the Pickle residence. As their secret identity or identities, of coarse.
PM me to talk about these ideas.
1. A JL/Hawaii Five-O crossover. John (GL) and Mari (Vixen) go on vacation in Hawaii and meet the 5-O team.
2. A Avengers/H5-O crossover. The Avengers take Thor on a vacation to Hawaii and help out the 5-O team.
3. A JL/ Milo Murphy's Law crossover. Milo on the Watchtower's a bad idea.
4. A MLP/The Spectacular Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six crossover. The Mane Six help Spider-Stalion fight their world's versions of his enemies. Maybe throw Kid Arachnid in there.
5. A MLP/Cinderella crossover. Octavia is Cinderella and Shining Armor is her Prince Charming (in this story, he didn't marry Princess Cadance).
6. In an episode of TJL, Batman sang so that Circe would change Diana back from being a pig. What if he did stand-up comedy instead?
I'm open to discussing any of these ideas.
1. You know the JL/MLP fic I suggested? I was going to have the JL get to Equestria though a temporal anomaly in space, but yesterday I realized that it would be easier to have the Guardians of the Galaxy go through a portal because they're all together. Drax, Gamora and Star-Lord would be ponies, Rocket would stay a raccoon, and Groot would be a Timberwolf. With the JL, they'd send some members to investigate the anomaly and others when the first ones don't come back. That should get the founding members to Equestria.
2. A MLP/Avengers crossover. All Avengers go to Equestria and become ponies, but the Hulk half of Bruce Banner would be, I don't know, a bison? Thor would be an alicorn, because he's a Prince and a God.
3. A Captain America/Teen Titans GO! crossover. Cap tries to help the Titans fight. He takes charge and Robin gets mad, especially because Starfire and Raven are swooning over the war hero. Cyborg has a major fanboy moment.
4. A CA/TLM crossover. Ariel sees Cap in action and falls for him. Later, she saves him from drowning and nobody believes him. Will America's Prince ever find his Princess.
Tell me what you think.
UPDATE 6-7-17-On 6-6-17, I didn't get around to posting these ideas in my update:
1. A Cinderella/Batman crossover. Madame Tremiane, her daughters and step-daughter come to Gotham on business. Alfred is desperate to find a wife for the man he loves like a son. He holds a gala for all the eligible ladies in Gotham. The Tremianes go, but don't let Cinderella go. Will the Prince of Gotham ever find his Princess?
2. A Cinderella/Superman crossover. Clark and Lois aren't working out and he meets the secretary, Cindi, at an office party. They hit it off and start dating. Clark learns about her abusive step-mother and step-sisters, so helps her move out of their place and into his. Will he ever share his secret with her?
3. A Cinderella/Avengers crossover. It starts out the same as the Cinderella/Batman crossover, but she doesn't fall for the Prince of New York. Who will she end up with?
Ideas from 6-7-17:
1. A Batman/Annie crossover. Bruce has enough sons. Now, he wants a daughter.
2. A Cinderella/SM crossover. Serena wants to go to her boyfriend's party, but her parents won't let her because of the age difference. They give her all these chores to do, but think she won't get them done in time to go to the party. They leave to do their errands. Will Serena be able to get her chores done, make it to the party, and get home before her family does?
3. A Cinderella/SvTFoE crossover. Marco wants to go to Star's birthday party, but he wants to finish his his chores first. His parents go to the party, and he intends to meet up with him later.
4. A Frozen/Batman crossover. Queen Elsa runs to Gotham and is so scared that she accidentally does the same thing to Bruce that she did to Anna. Who will melt his heart?
5. A Frozen/Superman crossover. After Superman gets his Fortress of Solitude, he notices a mountain in the distance with his Super-Sight; too far for a normal person to see. There's a castle on the mountain that catches his eye and he flies there in about twenty minutes. He meets Elsa, they talk for hours, and become good friends. It gets late and Superman returns to his Fortress. The next day, he returns before anna shows up. When Elsa accidentally sends an ice shard into her sister's heart, Superman gets hit too. Who will save him?
6. Flash prods the super-serious Batman with a Twizzler. Will Flash make it out unscathed?
7. Spider-Man prods the super-serious Director Fury with a Twizzler. Will Spidey make it out unscathed?
8. A JL/Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy crossover. How will Wonder Woman react to Eris? Will J'onn be able to analyze Mandy's mind?
9. A DBZ/GAoBaM crossover. How will Chi-chi react to Billy's lack of intelligence or Mandy's aggressive behavior? Would she blame Billy's parents and have pity for Mandy's? Or would it be blame for all they're parents? Would Goku apologize for his wife's behavior? What's a poor, Jamaican skeleton to do? I think Vegeta would respect her and say that she would make a descent Saiyan.
I know there was two more ideas, but I forget what they are.
I might do one of these ideas. If you want to try one of these, just PM me.
1. A JL/SPN crossover. A JL member is possessed and the Winchesters are taken to the Watchtower to deal with it. While the demon hunting gets Dean's mind off of flying, it doesn't last forever.
2. A JL/GF crossover. The JL help fight Bill Cypher in Gravity Falls, Oregon.
3. When Solomon Grundy became a zombie, why didn't he start biting people? What if he had bitten people? Seriously, Fate? Hawkgirl's mace is the only thing that can kill Grundy? Someone's never seen a zombie movie.
4. A JL/SPN crossover. When Solomon Grundy rises as a zombie, the Winchesters step in to stop him.
5. Shayera Hol and John Stewart go on a talk show to sort out their relationship. What happens Mari McCabe shows up? Somebody's pregnant, but I'm not deciding who! You tell me!
Comments are welcome.
1. A Beauty and the Beast/The Incredible Hulk crossover. Belle can see past the Hulk because she's in love with Dr. Bruce Banner.
2. What if the Justice League gave Superman a challenge like the Thundercats gave Lion-o?
3. A BatB/JL crossover. J'onn deserves to move on after loosing his family. Who better to move on with than someone who can see him for who he really is?
4. A BatB/DBZ crossover. Piccolo has been alone long enough, but he believes he'll never find love because he doesn't deserve it. Belle's going to change all that.
5. A BatB/X-Men crossover. Hank impresses Belle with his political prowess. They become friends and eventually start dating.
6. A BatB/Iron Man crossover. Mrs. Potts and her son, Chip, come to New York to reconnect with her daughter, Virginia "Pepper" Potts.
7. Shayera wants take over the world and tricks the League into helping her.
I'm willing to let someone have these ideas, but please let me know first.
1. A TLM/DBZ crossover. Ariel sees explosions from a battle from underwater and goes to the surface to watch. She sees a marvelous green man in a purple gi (Piccolo). During the fight, Piccolo is knocked out and plunges into the water. Will Piccolo be her prince?
2. My ideas about Prince Eric becoming the Batman of his kingdom and Bruce switching places with him can be combined into one fic. Sorry, this idea's taken.
3. A TLM/DBZ crossover. Videl as Ariel and Gohan as Prince Eric.
4. An Atlantis: The Lost Empire/JL crossover. Aquaman has a daughter named Kida. Sorry, this idea's taken.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
1. What if Hawkeye met Speedy? What if he also met Green Arrow?
2. A SPN/Dusk 'til Dawn crossover. Those Mexican vampire go down way to easy!
3. A JL/ Zombieland crossover. Do zombie superheroes still know how to use their powers? How do you kill them?
4. A SPN/Ghost Rider crossover. What if Dean got the power of the Ghost Rider instead of Johnny Blaze? Or maybe at the same time as Johnny Blaze?
5. A JL/The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest crossover. One or a few of the JL members get to go into Questworld.
6. A JL/GR crossover. What will Batman do when Ghost Rider goes to Gotham and uses his Penance Stare on Joker? What will happen to Harley? What if GR goes after every major enemy of the JL members? Will he join the League?
7. An Avengers/GR crossover. What will the Avengers think of GR? Will he become an Avenger.
8. A DBZ/GR crossover. Will Vegeta survive GR's Penance Stare?
9. A MLP/TLM crossover. The merpony Princess Cadence falls for the equine Prince Shining Armor. I'm upgrading Shining Armor to an alicorn. Chrysalis is Ursula.
10 A MLP/Cinderella crossover. One of the Mane Six is Cinderella and an OC is Prince Charming (Prince Henri).
11. A MLP/Aladdin crossover. Shining Armor is Aladdin and Cadence is Princess Jasmine.
1. A JL/Disney crossover. The JL are transported to a universe where the JL is made up of Disney Princes and Princesses. Prince Henri (Cinderella) as Superman, King Eric (TLM) as Batman, Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty) as Green Lantern, Prince Aladdin (Aladdin) as Blue Dagger, Pocohontas (Pocohontas) as Windrunner, Mulan (Mulan) as Warrior Woman, and Queen Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) as Aquawoman.
2. A JL/Galaxy Quest crosssover. The aliens the destroyed J'onn's world are the same ones who are trying to wipe out the Thermians.
3. A JL/H5-O crossover. The JL experience some true Hawaiian hospitality.
4. I've already started a series of one-shot crossovers about the hero origins about how the Disney Princes and Princesses become the DC superheroes. First up: Prince Henri!
5. A Tarzan/Avengers crossover. Instead of Jane Foster, Thor's girlfriend is Jane Porter. Tarzan is Bruce Banner and becomes The Ape instead of The Hulk.
Please message me with anymore suggestions.
In my JL/Disney crossover, should Fairy Godmother (Cinderella) or Anastasia (Cinderella) be Zatanna? Who should I cast as Booster Gold, if I should even include him at all? Maybe I should have Prince Florian (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) be Booster Gold. What do you think?
1. A JL/American Horror House crossover. The ladies of the JL are in a sorority with some of the AHH characters in a haunted house. Whose going to die? The guys are in a fraternity nearby.
2. A JL fic with the plot of a movie I saw once. It takes place on a military base in the UK. A journalist goes there to document something. There's a chain-link cage with a ghost in it that's electrified. She sees some soldiers shut the cage down so two other soldiers could safely tale a prisoner inside to interrogate him. at point, the ghost makes the prisoner dance like a marionette to a very creepy version of "Frere Jacques". The journalist find a way to set the ghost free. The ghost starts possessing people and killing them. I forget the title of this movie, so let me know if you know what it is.
3. A JL/Harry Potter crossover. Bruce takes a small vacation to England and brings Alfred along. He runs into the Dursleys and sees how they treat Harry. When he learns of the abuse, he takes Harry out of the household and takes him to stay at Wayne Manor in Gotham. Bruce becomes Harry's legal guardian. When the Dumbledore brings him his Hogwarts letter, he tries to argue against having his "son" away for a whole year. Alfred has to convince him otherwise. He knows about the Wizarding World because he's a Squib.
4. A Batman/James Bond crossover. James Bond is in Gotham and is in need of a place to stay. Alfred owes M a favor and James ends up staying at Wayne Manor. Alfred is a former Mi6 agent. James has a few bad run-ins with Batman.
5. A JL/SPN crossover. The Winchesters run into Batman and save him from a monster. This is around the time that the British Men of Letters are killing American hunters. Somehow, it comes out that Alfred is a former BMoL. He didn't like the way they did things, so he painfully took out his own tracking device and moved to America. Now, they've found him and he's on their hit list. He and Bruce leave with Sam and Dean.
6. A CA/TLM crossover. Ariel saves a man with a metal arm from drowning, but she leaves before he can say anything to her. Will Bucky ever find his little mermaid?
7. A TLM/SPN crossover. Ariel saves Sam from drowning. Sam says he was saved by a mermaid, but Dean doesn't believe him.
8. A HP/Underworld crossover. What if Lucius Malfoy wasn't just a wizard, but also a lycan?
You can PM me to discuss these ideas.
Ideas from 6-15-17:
1. Wally wants to go hiking across the US and gets another Leaguer goes with him. You pick who it is. I was thinking Bruce. I got this idea from watching "A Walk in the Woods" with Nick Nolte and Robert Redford. Watch it. It's really funny.
2. A SPN/Avengers crossover. An Avenger makes a crossroads deal.
3. A SPN/Avengers crossover. What will the Avengers do when Amara lets loose her plague? Which Avengers will survive?
4. A SPN/Avengers crossover. Death wants Dean to reap Captain America in exchange for healing Sam's mind. Can he put aside his admiration for Cap for his brother's sake? What are the consequences if Dean can't do it? I don't know about that last question.
Ideas from 6-16-17:
1. A Batman fic. Remember Talia Al Ghul? Well, what if she started a relationship with Bruce Wayne? Would she be able to keep his secret from her father? For how long?
2. A JL/MLP crossover. Wally West gets stuck in Equestria. No matter what he does, he can't find a way home. He resigns himself to accept his new life and falls in love with a pony, maybe Rainbow Dash or one of the female Wonderbolts, and has a foal. What happen when another hero comes to get him, but not before working out a way to get home? Will Wally go home, or stay in Equestria? You decide! What if this happened to a different hero?
3. A JL/Avengers crossover. If Hawkgirl met the Thunderer, would love blossom?
4. A JL/HP crossover. Young Zatanna attends Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
5. A JL/Wizard of Oz crossover. Diana is Dorothy Gale, Circe is the Wicked Witch of the West, and Zatanna is Glinda, the Good Witch of the North. I'm open to suggestions about which heroes will be the Scarcecrow, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion.
6. A HP/SPN crossover. God created the Deathly Hallows as a way to corral Death. This idea could be used along with the previous one.
7. A JL/HP crossover. Zatanna is Harry's long-lost sister. They reunite after Harry reaches adulthood.
8. A JL/HP crossover. Harry and Ginny's marriage is falling apart. Harry takes time off from being an Auror to go "find himself". He learns about the JL and what they do. He eventually joins them as Deathmaster. He splits his time between being a superhero and being an Auror. He eventually falls in love with Zatanna.
9.A JL/SPN crossover. The Winchesters track a monster to Gotham. This idea could go along with the one where the Winchesters save Batman and Alfred's a former BMoL.
10. A X-Men/Teen Titans crossover. Terra's powers are similar to Magneto's, only hers affect earth and his affect metal. They're powers are so similar because they're related, thus making Terra a mutant.
Feel free to PM me about these ideas.
1. A X-Men/JL crossover. Killer Frost joins the Brotherhood and Fire and Ice are mutants. The JL gets along with the X-Men, but they disagree on what should be done about Magneto and the Brotherhood.
2. A X-Men/Rise of the Guardians crossover. Emma Frost is related to Jack Frost.
3. A X-Men/Frozen crosover. Elsa is related to Bobby (Iceman). This idea can be combined with the previous one.
4. In my JL/Disney crossover, I'll have Elsa (Frozen) be Snowflake–the Disney version of Ice–who should I have be Fire? I'd love to hear your answers.
PM me to discuss these ideas.
1. A SM/SvTFoE crossover. Queen Butterfly either is or is related to Sailor Moon. This is why the traditional warrior's hairstyle looks like that of Sailor Moon.
2. A JL/Avengers: Secret Wars crossover. How would the JL fair against The Leader's Kabal? Vision and Martian Manhunter become friends, Black Panther and Batman gain each others respect, and something happens between Black Panther and Wonder Woman that could lead to more than a friendship. This idea could be combined with the one where Shayera and Thor have a romance.
3. A JL/Star Wars: Rebels crossover. The Empire takes over Earth. The only members of the Bat-clan still alive are Bruce and Tim. They leave Earth and meet the crew of the Ghost. They learn about the Force and train along side Ezra Bridger.
4. A JL/SPN crossover. Dean's been with an Amazon, now it's Sam's turn.
5. A Batman/SPN crossover. The Winchesters go to Gotham on a case and Batman becomes a vampire. Can the Winchesters cure him before he feeds? I'm unsure if the League would appear.
6. A SvTFoE/Avengers: SW crossover. Janet Van Dyke is a mutant who is half mewman and has already gone through mewberty. She has a very important mewman father and a half-sister on Earth.
7. A SvTFoE/DBZ crossover. What did Emilio do after Marco complained about his pizza? Did he go home and decide to end it all? Or did he pack up and move to another country, where he'd be appreciated, to start over?
8. A SvTFoE/Krypto, the Super Dog crossover. Where did those puppies with the laser-eyes really come from?
Contact me about these ideas.
1. Diana conspires with Zatanna to use her magic to get John and Shayera back together. What happens whet Mari catches onto them?
2. A JL/SPN crossover. You know the idea I had about about sticking JL characters in the plot of that scary movie with that ghost in a cage at a military base in the UK? If only some British Hunters were to find and burn the kid's body.
3. A JL/SPN crossover. If the setting of the above fic idea was Cadmus, the Winchesters would be the ones to take care of it.
4. A JL/Star Wars: Rebels crossover. Maybe the ones to make it off of an Empire-occupied Earth alive would be Jason Todd and Tim Drake.
5. A SM/DBZ crossover. What if there was a Sailor Namek, Sailor Arlia, Sailor Arcos, Sailor Yardraat, and Sailor Vegeta? How would they get along? That'd be interesting.
6. A JL/MLP crossover. Diana's curious about Man's World just like Ariel's curious about the Human World. This idea puts Diana in Ariel's position with Bruce as her Prince Eric. He's still doing his Batman thing in this one and his kingdom is called Gotham.
7. A Batman/SPN crossover. There are some uninvited guests in Wayne Manor and the spirits of Thomas and Martha Wayne are just waking up. Time has made the Waynes vengeful and the Winchesters are there to stop them. How will Bruce handle the desecration of his parents' graves?
8. A SPN/GR crossover. What kind of damage could GR do to the BMoL? You know they deserve it
I'm interested to hear what you think.
1. A JL/Princess and the Frog crossover. I remembered an idea I had one day and forgot because I didn't get to post it on my profile before bedtime. What if Circe turned Bruce into a pig? What would Diana do to get Circe to turn him back?
2. A JL/Littlest Pet Shop crossover. The JL are turned into the Littlest Pet Shop pets and meet Blythe.
3. In my JL/Disney crossover, Tarzan would be Blitzen and Stitch would take the place of Martian Manhunter, but I haven't come up with a suitable name for it. Could some please make suggestions?
4. A MLP/Care Bares crossover. Nurse Redheart falls in love with Tenderheart Bear.
5. A Batman/Spiderman crossover. Killer Croc is Dr. Conners. Both Batman and Spiderman are after him. What happens when they clash?
6. A DBZ/? crossover. When Whis sent Goku and Vegeta to another dimension for training, what if it wasn't Whis' own version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? The problem is, I don't know what dimension would be a challenge for them. Maybe it would be a gender-bent DBZU, because who better to be a challenge for Saiyans than Saiyans? Any suggestions?
Let me know what you think.
1. Send the JL to a gender-bent DCU. How will they get home?
2. A Frozen/Banjo-Kazooie crossover. Elsa has to go through different worlds to save her sister from a witch who wants to do experiments on her.
Feel free to discuss this with me.
1. What if Superman and Batman grew up with each other's backstories? How different would the League be?
2. What if Superman and Batman switched bodies? Who would have it easier? How would this affect the League?
3. Why is Robin’s anti-clone called Bat-Mite? If the clone’s real name is Kcid Nosyarg (Dick Grayson spelled backward), his anti-hero name should be Nibor (Robin spelled backward). What if Batman had an anti-clone? Would his anti-hero name be Namtab (Batman) and his real name be Ecurb Enyaw (Bruce Wayne)?
4. What if Shayera was with Clark instead of John? Would Clark be so quick to move on? Will Shayera show him that she deserves his love?
5. I just graduated and the keynote speaker gave me the idea to pose the question what was Slimer from "Ghostbusters"'s profession when he was alive?
What do you think? PM me to ask me about these ideas if the inspire you.
1. A Batman/SPN crossover. Harley is robbing a small mom-and-pop store in a remote, rural area in a shack. A big white hand comes through the window. She runs out the front and the Winchesters. They save her from a Wendigo/Yeti hybrid. I dreamt this up. Can the Winchesters get along with the madwoman?
2. A Batman/SPN crossover. What if the Joker was involved in the above robbery? Why would he be involved in a small-time robbery? For a change of pattern Batman expects from him. Joker and Harley are grateful for the help and won't leave Sam and Dean alone, much to Sam's horror. Harley warms up to Dean and Joker's jealous. Who will keep Joker from murdering Dean?
3. In my JL/Disney crossover, I think I'll have Mira from "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command" be in Martian Manhunter's role. Her hero name would be "The Tagean". I'll make Lilo (Lilo and Stitch) the Disney Shazam.
If you have ideas or want permission to use these ideas, PM me.
1. A JL/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover. The GotG have to get some help from the JL. To do that, they need to get on to the Watchtower. How will they get along?
2. A JL/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover. Rocket accidentally request assistance from the JL when a symbiote-covered comet is headed toward Spartax. The members of the JL sent to help get to go to Asgard.
3. A JL/NCIS: LA crossover. John Stewart and Mari McCabe are on vacation in L.A. They help out NCIS and meets Sam Hannah's wife.
4. A JL/H5-0 crossover. Some of the JL are in Hawaii and and help out the Five-0 team.
5. Superman goes blind! How will he help out on missions?
6. A Superman/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean are hunting a creature that leaves a trail of bodies with holes burned through their chests. Thanks to the records in the MoL bunker, they learn they're hunting a Kryptonian. Their hunt leads them to Metropolis. How will Superman react to the accusation? If he's not behind the murders, who is?
7. A JL/SPN crossover. The bodies in a string of murders all have their heads bashed in and feathers nearby. The Winchesters learn that they're hunting a Thanagarian and that there's only two on Earth. They're both heroes with the JL, so which one went rogue?
8. A JL/Cars crossover. I remembered an idea I had in the last few days I didn't get around to writing down. Th JL are transported to the Cars universe and are tuned into cars. Superman, Hawkgirl, and Wonder Woman are planes, because they can fly. Aquaman's a submarine on wheels. Green Lantern's a Hummer with a GL ring on his antenna, Batman's the Batmobile, and Flash is a racecar (big surprise on those last two).
9. An Avengers/Milo Murphy's Law crossover. Milo keeps screwing up the Avengers missions just by being present. Might include an appearance by a Halliwell or a Spellman to deal will the Murphy family curse.
10. A JL/Armageddon crossover. A giant asteroid is headed toward Earth while the Leagues most powerful members are on a mission on another planet. The weaker members must prove their worth. Including Booster Gold.
11. An Avengers/Armageddon crossover. With Thor in Asgard and Tony's suit down while a giant asteroid is heading toward Earth. The rest of the Avengers, and maybe a few other S.H.E.I.L.D. agents, have to blow it up.
12. A Fantastic Four/Armageddon crossover. A giant asteroid is headed toward Earth and the Fantastic Four goes to blow it up.
13. A JL/X-Men crossover. The JL are recruting mutants, Starting with Remy (Gambit).
14. A JL/DBZ crossover. The Amazon Princess meets the Saiyan Prince. They fight and he admires her aggression. He is attracted to her physically, her personality, and the idea of an Amazon/Saiyan hybrid.
What do you guys think?
1. A JL/Future Worm crossover. Future Worm joins the JL.
2. A Ghostbusters/Ducktales crossover. Mrs. Beakley use to be a Ghostbuster.
3. Danny and Future Worm go around different universes, including Gravity Falls MLP:FiM, DBZ, Disney, Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy's Law, Lab Rats, Ghostbusters, DC, and Marvel.
4. A JL/Ranma 1/2 crossover. Someone in the JL is afflicted with the same curse as Ranma Saotome. You decide which one (or ones). Originally, I was thinking Superman, because he has a day job. I only know the main character and about his curse, I don't watch "Ranma 1/2".
5. A SM/Disney crossover. The Sailor Scouts are on a Disney kick.
6. A HP/Milo Murphy's Laws crossover. Maybe one of the British witches or wizards can take the Murphy family curse away.
7. A SM/DBZ crossover. Some of the Z-Fighters get stuck in the SM dimension. The way home lies with the wielder of an object that is similar to an object in the DBZ dimension. Since Tuxedo Mask's cane can extend, he has to be the one to help them. Will he do it?
8. Luthor uses a kryptonite bomb against Superman. Superman tries to fly away, but goes down.
9. A SM/JL crossover. The JL and Sailor Scouts collaborate on a mission. Sailor Venus notices the connection between Batman and Wonder Woman and tells her to pursue him. Venus also tells her about the love between Serena and Darien. What will Wonder Woman do?
10. A Marvel/Teen Titans crossover. Firestar and Starfire are actually related.
11. A SM/JL crossover. What if there was a Sailor Thanagar, Sailor Krypton, Sailor New Genesis, Sailor Oa, Sailor Zamaron, Sailor Odym, Sailor Nok, Sailor Earth, Sailor Ysmault, Sailor Qward, Sailor Okaara, Sailor Ryut, and Sailor Apokolips?
12. JL/Future Worm crossover. Two kids have to take care of an egg for five days. The egg contains an intergalactic criminal. A GL comes for him and has to face his "mother".
13. GotG/Future Worm crossover. Two kids have to take care of an egg for five days. The egg contains an intergalactic criminal. A Rocket and Groot come for him and have to face his "mother".
I'd love to see how these ideas work out. Anyone can use them, I'd just like them to ask for permission first.
1. Joker goes to an alternate dimension where he's a good guy and Batman's an insane villain. Joker's skin is normal, he has Bruce Wayne's life, his manor is right where Wayne manor is (so he works out who Batman is in his world, but Joker is Batman in the alternate world and is called Jack Napier). Joker's driving force is the death of his wife and unborn child. Bruce Wayne's skin looks like the Joker's usually would.
2. A JL/DBZ crossover. The Dead Zone exists in both dimensions. Black Hand accidentally resurrects Garlic Jr. in the DCU. I came across this info when I was looking up where all the Lantern Corps. were from. Most of what I know of the DCU comes from TV and movies. The only DC cartoon on TV, that I know of, is"Teen Titans GO!" It's not exactly up to date with the comics.
3. There should be a Sailor Scout for every country in the world.
4. A JL/CSI: Crime Scene Investigation crossover. Lois goes to Las Vegas on a welfare check and brings Clark with her. The go to her hoarder aunt's house. When nobody answers the door, they have to break in and eventually find a body. The CSI team investigates.
5. A JL/Bull crossover. Dr. Jason Bull picks the jury for Shayera's trail after her betrayal against the Earth.
Let me know if these ideas inspire you. I might just let you use them.
1. A GR/Popeye crossover. GR's (Alejandra Jones) enemy Blackheart has a girlfriend named Geri Oyle. Perhaps she related to Popeye's girlfriend.
2. A GR/SPN crossover. Alejandra Jones and Johnny Blaze try to stop Zadkiel from opening Heaven. Castiel joins Zadkiel in his efforts. Why do the GRs not want Heaven opened? I don't read the comics.
3. A GR/SPN crossover. What if Dean become the Ghost Rider after he sold his soul instead of going to Hell?
You wanna use these ideas? Just ask!
1. A SPN/DaVinci Code crossover. The Winchesters and Robert Langdon help each other out. This fic would take some research on symbology.
2. A SM/HP crossover. I'm curious as to what role the Sailor Scouts would play in "The Deathly Hallows". Someone please use this idea!
3. A Superman/TLM crossover. I had this idea a few weeks ago, but don't post it because I didn't think it would work out. It would take place during the movie "Man of Steel", when Superman falls in the icy water and is weakened by kryptonite. Ariel is there to save him. The questions that kept me from posting this were "Why would Ariel be in the Arctic?" and "Wouldn't Superman regain his strength when he got out of range of the kryptonite?" The last one might make Ariel's rescue unnecessary. Could someone please make this crossover work?
4. A SPN/GR crossover. The effects of the Ghost Rider curse and the Mark of Cain are increasingly hard to suppress. The longer they're suppressed, the harder they are to control. Dean Winchester and Johnny Blaze become good friends.
I'm happy to let you use these ideas, but please ask before you do so.
1. A DC Superheroes/A Christmas Carol crossover. What if the Phantom Stranger was the ghost of Bob Cratchit? Or Ebenezer Scrooge?
2. A DC Superheroes/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean come to town hunting the Phantom Stranger. Why? You tell me!
3. A DC Superheroes/GR crossover. There can be only one Spirit of Vengeance. But will it be GR or Spectre?
4. A DC Superheroes/SPN crossover. Spectre is hunting Cain. Cain still hasn't paid for the murder of his brother. Can Spectre kill a Knight of Hell?
5. A DBZ/GR crossover. One of the DBZ characters sells their soul and becomes the GR. Who would be most likely to do it?
Can't wait to see these fics! I might take a stab at the third one!
1. A GR/BatB crossover. Adam gives up hope that someone will come break Circe's spell. He prayed for hours until a man with white hair and red eyes offered him the love of his life in exchange for his soul. Against Lumiére and Cogsworth's advice, Adam makes the deal. Sometime later, Belle comes along and the events of BatB take place. After the wedding, Circe brings Gaston back to life to show him how happy Belle is with Adam. The Rider wants to punish Gaston for a his underhanded schemes. What will happen to Belle and Adam's relationship? Will Circe help Belle get Adam back?
2. A GR/JL crossover. Which JL member would sell their soul?
3. An Avengers/TLM crossover. There are hundreds, or even thousands, of Marvel universes, but not one where the Avengers are merpeople! Captain Atlantica must battle the HYDRA organization and his nemesis Pandora the Sea Sorceress.
4. A JL/TLM crossover. Seven of the JL members, including Bruce, are the children of Triton. Bruce is the youngest and has a habit of going to the surface when he's told not to. He's fallen in love with Princess Diana of Themyscira. How will they be together?
5. What if the JL formed in the old west? This idea is one is like to give to someone else.
Can't wait to see how these ideas come out! Tell me before you use them, okay?
1. A SM/TML crossover. Yes, there is a Sailor Atlantica.
2. A HP/Avengers crossover. What if Scarlet Witch was an actual witch and not just confused for a mutant?
3. A JL/Avengers crossover. The GotG steal Thanos' shrunken throne from Earth. In a course of events, Superman, Rocket, and Groot are captured by the High Evolutionary, who wants their DNA. How will they escape?
4. A HP/Avengers crossover. Hermione is an archeologist with the Department of Muggle Artifacts at the Ministry of Magic. She is working with a muggle archeology team in the Arctic. They find a crashed HYDRA airship. Inside, they find the frozen body of Captain America, which they turn over to SHIELD. Hermione and Steve end up meeting and really hit it off. Will love blossom between the two? NOTE: In this fic, Ron and Hermione decided to remain friends.
5. This idea is from an episode of "Evil Lives Here". Wonder Woman has been in an abusive relationship for months and it's just starting to take its toll on her. When the secret comes out, how will Superman react? Who will she turn to now?
6. JL/Avengers crossover. The JL meet the Avengers. Zatanna and Scarlet Witch become good friends. Hawkeye hits on Huntress and Batman goes into daddy mode. Iron Man annoys most of the JL, and becomes buddies with Flash.
Here's some more ideas. Remember to ask before you use them!
1. A SPN/DBZ crossover. SPN taking place on the DBZ Earth. The Winchesters would keep their last name, but their first names would be changed to food puns. I don't know about everyone else's names, though.
You wanna use it? Just ask!
1. A BatB/JL crossover. A bat walks into a dark castle and is captured by a beast. An Amazon goes to save him and the beast will only let him go if she stays. Forever. With her abilities, she could fly of at any second. Her friends try to coax her away, but she remains because she's a woman of her word. One day, the Beast gives her a magic hand-held mirror. What or who will she see?
2. A JL/Book of Eli crossover. Luthor caused WW3 and the JL salvage what they can. Clark becomes friends with Eli and his companion.
I'd love to see this. I might give you permission if you just ask!
Happy Fourth of July!
1. An Incredibles/MLP crossover. Dash and Rainbow Dash have a race.
2. A JL/Pirates of the Caribbean crossover. I was watching "PotC: On Stranger Tides" last night and was trying to think how it could be crossed with JL. All I could think of is Flash walking on the beach with Gibbs and Jack discussing how to get the Black Pearl out of the bottle. Now, I'm thinking that Batman should be involved in the sword fight at the fountain and get scratched by Barbossa's poison sword. He'd receive the mermaid's tear.
3. A Batman/CA crossover. The Talons of Gotham have been augmented by the same serum that gave Cap his abilities.
4. A SPN/MML crossover. The gym teacher at Milo's school is a vampire. A different vampire is dropping bodies and Milo's gym teacher gets the blame.
Here you go! Ask and maybe you'll receive!
1. In "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", Sirius Black died in the room with the veiled portal on a platform with a lot of whispering coming from it. If it contains dead spirits and Sirius' body fell into it, it is possible to resurrect him.
2. A JL/SPN crossover. Darkseid's "wife", Mortalla, was killed and her heart was removed, so the Winchesters investigate.
3. A GR/He-Man crossover. Skeletor is a new breed of GR. One that is a permanent partial skeleton and can turn his flame on and off.
These would be interesting! If you want to use these ideas, please ask me first!
1. An Avengers/SPN crossover. Steve, Clint, and Natasha are part-time Hunters and help Sam, Jodi, and the other American Hunters storm the BMoL base.
2. A GR/SPN crossover. Arthur Ketch of the BMoL is related to Dan Ketch, the newest GR, and Johnny Blaze, the GR from the movies. I had this idea awhile back and forgot about it.
3. A GR/TLM crossover. Ariel sells her soul to remain on land with Eric. Eventually, the Spirit of Vengeance kicks in and she become the Ghost Swimmer. One of her abilities is being able to shift between human and mermaid. She uses the Penance Stare on Evil Manta, Lobster Mobster, those two Blowfish who made Ariel's laugh cause seaquakes, those crocs who invaded the Palace of Atlantica while Ariel and one of her sisters were beached while their family went to a fair, and the monster who hated Ariel's playing on the sea calliope.
4. A GR/CA crossover. Cap sells his soul to get the mind-control nano-bots out of Bucky's body. Ghost Rider Cap uses his flaming shield as a weapon.
5. A GR/TLM crossover. Ariel sells her soul to remain on land with Eric. Eventually, the Spirit of Vengeance kicks in and she become the Ghost Swimmer. One of her abilities is being able to shift between human and mermaid. She uses the Penance Stare on Evil Manta, Lobster Mobster, those two Blowfish who made Ariel's laugh cause seaquakes, those crocs who invaded the Palace of Atlantica while Ariel and one of her sisters were beached while their family went to a fair, and the monster who hated Ariel's playing on the sea calliope.
6. A GR/CA crossover. Cap sells his soul to get the mind-control nano-bots out of his body. Ghost Rider Cap uses his flaming shield as a weapon.
7. A GR/Avengers crossover. The GR runs into the Avengers and tries to burn Natasha for what she's done. The other Avengers fight him and get him to back off. Director Fury wants him to join the Avengers. How will this work out? Oh, I can hear the Texas barbecue jokes now!
8. A GR/SM crossover. One of the Sailor Scouts become the Ghost Sailor or Tuxedo Mask becomes Ghost Mask. You choose who!
9. A GR/MLP crossover. I was thinking Rainbow Dash would sell her soul to be the fastest flyer and a member of the Wonderbolts, but now I think Applejack would sell her soul to keep Sweet Apple Acres. She becomes the Ghost Rider (or Ghost Galloper, if you want).
10. A Superman/Spider-Man crossover. Kal-El is adopted by CIA agents Richard and Mary Parker. They named him Peter Benjamin Parker. Richard and Mary die in a plane crash. Peter goes to live with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Peter still gets spider powers and Uncle Ben still dies. Peter uses his Kryptonian powers in addition to his spider powers.
Here's some more ideas. I might let you use them if you ask nicely!
1. A SPN/DC Superhero crossover. Hunters like Sam and Dean Winchester would definitely exist on either Earth-13, Earth-43, or both. Maybe the Winchesters would be there themselves.
2. What if Kal-El's pod landed in the ocean? Would he drown? Or be adopted by Atlanteans?
Feel free to ask me any questions.
1. A JL/Marvel crossover. Nighthawk of the Squadron Supreme is the adopted son of Hawkgirl and Nightwing, Flash and Blur are good friends, and Superman and Hyperion hate each other's guts.
2. A JL/Angels and Demons crossover. Superman help get rid of the anti-matter bomb that is threatening Vatican City.
3. A JL/Pen Zero: Part-time Hero crossover. Penn, Sashi, and Boom go to the DCU and become members of the JL.
Here ya go! What d'ya think?
1. A MLP/Batman crossover. There's a monster bat in Equestria. Somepony has to sniff him out and somepony has to wrangle him.
2. A JL/Disney crossover. An accident in Dr. Ludwig von Drake's lab gives Mickey and his friends superpowers.
3. I might make changes to my JLD lineup.
I'm willing to discuss these ideas.
1. A Batman/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero crossover. The Cobra organization is active in Gotham, and the Joes but heads with Batman over who gets to apprehend the criminals.
2. A Batman/TMNT crossover. The Mutants on Earth-31 look like the Mutants on the TMNT Earth.
These would make interesting fics. You can use them if you ask for permission.
1. A DC Superheroes/GotG crossover. The Ravagers started on Earth and were fought by the Teen Titans. The Ravagers went into space. Yandu becomes their leader. At one point, Peter Quill is one of them. He later joins the GotG.
I just made the connection, let me know if this inspires any ideas.
Over the past three days, I learned that in the DCU Gotham City, Arkham City and Mammoth City are in New Jersey, Central City is in Missouri; Star City, Coast City, Gateway City, National City, Montoya Bay, and Jump City are in California; Solar City exists in California in the 58th Century; Bludhaven is in New York; Fabletown is in Manhattan; Happy Harbor is in Rhode Island; Midway City is in Michigan; Hub City is in Illinois; Opal City and Liberty Hill are in Maryland; Keystone City, Edge City and Granville are in Kansas; St. Roch and Houma in Louisiana; Leesburg, McLean, Newport News, and Shelby are in Virginia; Mesa City and Justus are in Arizona; Salvation and Dos Rios are in Texas; Civic City and Perdition are in Pennsylvania; Sun City is in Florida; Viceroy is in South Carolina; Portsmouth City, Harbor City, Superior City, and Tranquility are in Oregon; Evergreen city is in Washington; Calvin City is in Connecticut; Coffin Hill is in Massachusetts; Fairfax is in Maine; Elmond is in Washington, D.C.; Siegelville is in Florida; Taos and Silver City are in New Mexico; Challengerville and Edgewater are in Colorado; Riverrock is in Wyoming; McMurdo City is a future city in Antartica; Morlaidh is in Brazil; Emerald City is on the moon; Supertown, or Celestial City, is on New Genesis and is home to the New Gods; Armagetto is a city on Apokolips; Dis is the capital of Hell; 'Eth Alth'eban is the base of the League of Assassins; San Paterno is in Chihuahua, Mexico; Montevideo is in Uruguay; Saint Atalaya is in Peru; Caramanga was an ancient Incan village in South America; Al-Wadi and Malaga are in Spain; Rotterdam is in the Netherlands; Rouen is in Normandy, France; Ephesus is in Turkey; Bana-Mighdall is in Egypt; Nablus is in Palestine; Kahndaq is a country between Egypt and Jordan; Shiruta is the capital of Kahndaq; Gorilla City, Tinasha, and Kinambura Township are in Africa; and Nanda Parbat is in Tibet; Helsinki is in Finland; Tellistocc is in Russia; Kurrumburra is in Victoria, Australia. Metropolis, Starling City, Fawcett City, Charm City, Capitol City, Coral City, Astro City, Sidekick City, Science City, Hatton Corners, Steel City, Big City, River City, Speedway City, Ivy Town, Park City, and Dakota City both don't have a state. Any suggestions on where they could be located?
I've never heard of most of these cities and didn't know where the ones I've heard of were. There's only one from the state that my Grandma likes in–Wyoming. I f I write a DC fic, I may use any of these places. I just thought this was interesting because it's not talked about in the DC cartoons. This information came from the DC Wiki.
A Moana/SM crossover. Serena is the reincarnation of the Hawaiian Moon Goddess, Maui's wife Hine. I haven't seen "Moana", so I don't know how the movie goes.
1. Dean Winchester teams up with a woman in a wheelchair during a zombie apocalypse.
2. A DBZ/Star Wars crossover. Frieza works with Darth Vader to conquer the universe. But there isn't a lot of trust between the two.
3. A Batman/MLP: Equestria Girls crossover. In an MLP: EG special, Gloriosa gains powers like Poison Ivy. What happens if the team up?
4. A JL/MLP crossover. How would the JL fit into the episodes "Magical Mystery Cure" or "Filli Vanilli"? I'm curious too.
5. A Batman/Marvel crossover. What if Sandman and Clayface were brothers?
6. A Batman/Avengers/DBZ crossover. A meeting between genius billionaires. What happens when Bulma Briefs, Bruce Wayne, and Tony Stark get together?
7. An Aladdin/Spider-Man crossover. One of them can control sand. The other can become sand. Will Sadira marry Flint Marco?
8. A Frozen/DC Superheroes crossover. Queen Elsa an Princess Tora Olafsdotter are related.
9. A Frozen/DC Superheroes crossover. Olaf somehow became human an was given a kingdom in Norway to rule. He found a wife and had a daughter named Tora. Tora joined the JL as Ice.
10. A Marvel/JL crossover. Flash and Quicksilver become best friends and the JL helps Wanda and Pietro the faults in their father's plans to have mutants rule the Earth. Firestar joins the JL and becomes good friends with Fire and Ice. Atom has the hots for Wasp.
I came up with these, but I might let you use them if you ask me.
1. A DBZ/JL crossover. The DBZ characters are inhabitants of Dinosaur Island and are descendants of the soldiers that were marooned there during World Wars I and II. Batman has to go there to find the Amulet of Mindfulness.
I'm anxious to see this one! This is an idea that I would like to give to somebody. Please ask me before you use it.
1. A DBZ/Y&R crossover. A wormhole sucks the DBZ characters in and brings them to Genoa City, Wisconsin in the days leading up to Nikki Newman's concert for MS research. There's another witness to Nick and Victor's fight besides Hilary, her camera man, and countless potential "GC Buzz" viewers. Victor and Vegeta realize the similarities in their pasts.
2. A Batman/SPN crossover. What if Joker's insanity is due to being possessed by a demon? Would the Winchesters use the demon knife, or an exorcism? When the Joker's cured, Batman realizes that what the Joker did was not his fault and the two plot to fake Joker's death so he wouldn't have to go to jail for something he had no control over. The Joker, now called Jack, becomes a Hunter like Sam and Dean. Meanwhile, Batman deals with the backlash from the families of Joker's victims for the death of the man who took they loved ones' lives. I've had the beginnings of this idea before, I just for got about it.
3. A Batman/SPN crossover. Bruce Wayne has a romantic relationship with Mary Winchester. How do Sam and Dean feel about their potential step-father being a billionaire?
4. A Superman/SPN crossover. Clark Kent has a romantic relationship with Mary Winchester. Clark disapproves of is potential step-sons activities. Will he ever understand why they do what they do and how and why the do it?
5. A Batman/SPN crossover. Mary cheats on Bruce with Arthur Ketch of the BMoL.
Oh, these would be real interesting. Ask me about using it.
1. A SPN/AHH crossover. Sam and Dean catch wind of a hunted frat house surrounded by mysterious disappearances.
Ooh, I'd love to see this crossover! If you want to write it, please talk to me about it first.
1. A SPN/Constantine crossover. John Constantine is the only person to escape the BMoL. He sides with the American Hunters in a new "Revolutionary War" against his former "employers".
2. A SPN/Batman crossover. Alfred goes shopping and is attacked by a werewolf. Sam and Dean save him and he insists on repaying them. This causes the Winchesters to be in Gotham longer than expected and the police catch on to them. Alfred convinces them that the safest place for them is Wayne Manor. They hide out right under Batman's nose!
Ooo! These sound pretty great! I have a quote in mind for Constantine to say to Dr. Hess. If you want to turn these ideas into reality, please ask me first.
1. A Batman/HP crossover. After Thomas Wayne was shot, Bruce puts out his hand on instinct and does accidental magic. Bruce was so surprised at what he did, he let down the magical shield that was protecting his mother. Martha was paralyzed and the shooter ran away because he heard sirens. Martha had surgery to remove the bullet and regains the ability to walk over the next three years. An elderly man comes to Wayne Manor to hand-deliver Bruce's Hogwarts letter. Vowing to make Gotham safer for her son and other children, Martha becomes Batwoman. She refuses expose Bruce to crime-fighting to protect him. The only ones who know about her nighttime activities are Alfred and Lucius Fox.
2. A Batman/Spider-Man crossover. Peter Parker is still bitten by a radioactive spider bite, but his Aunt May and Uncle Ben are murdered right in front of him sometime after he gets his powers. He runs away to Gotham and hides in a natural cave that has bats in it. Peter is scared of bats, but is more worried about whether or not the killer has come after him to keep him from going to the police. Peter gets the idea to fight crime as Spider-Bat, combining to common phobias.
3. A Batman/Iron Man crossover. Bruce Wayne has Tony Stark's past, the Arc Reactor in his chest, and his personality. Bruce begins fighting crime as Iron Bat.
4. A Batman/GR crossover. Batman sells his soul and fights crime as Hell Bat.
5. A Batman/SPN crossover Batman is a hunter, and his domain isn't limited to Gotham. While Batman is in Gotham, Gabriel tries to play peacekeeper between him and Joker.
6. Batman is lost in time and is sent back to the time of the dinosaurs and leaves a batarang at a site where it would be dug up in present day by paleontologists. The JL hears about it and know it's Batman. They use a time machine to mount a rescue mission.
There are some more crossovers for you. I expanded on the first two more than the others. See if you can elaborate on those, but, as always, please ask first.
1. A JL/DBZ/Marvel crossover. The League of Assassins exists in both the DC and DBZ universes. Tien Shinhan is on the run from his former colleagues, who have ties to HYDRA.
2. A Static Shock/SPN crossover. Remember the Kahn Worms in the episodes "...And Then There Were None" and "Mommy Dearest" in Season 6 and "The Things They Carried" in Season 10? What if Static Shock was in that episode? Would Samuel and Rufus survive?
3. Were has Static been all these years? He's been keeping to Dakota like Batman used to keep to Gotham. Now he's the World's Best Electrician. He ends up having a kid with Wonder Woman, and his/her powers resemble Storm's from the X-Men. I thought of half this idea yesterday and half today.
Here's some more of my ideas. I wrote them down to show you that I came up with them. If you want to use them or they inspire your own fic, please ask to use it first.
1. A Pocahontas/Superman crossover. A space pod crashes near a Powhattan village near what would one day be the settlement of Jamestown. Inside is a baby girl, and she is adopted by the Chief and his wife. She will one day become Superwoman.
2. A DC Superheroes/GotG crossover. Drax's family was kidnapped by Thanos sometime after he handed the throne of Apokolips to his younger brother, Darkseid. The GotG joins the battle against Darkseid when he forges an alliance with Thanos.
3. A Static Shock/SPN crossover. Richie Foley and Virgil Hawkins are as close as brothers. They're also Hunters. Virgil is still Static Shock. They team up with the Winchesters.
If you want to use these ideas, please feel fre to ask about using them.
1. A MML/Maggie and the Ferocious Beast crossover. Why does Melissa say "Great googley-moogley"? Here's why.
2. Dinosaurs are loose in Gotham. What will Batman do? Who will survive?
3. A DC Superheroes/Disney crossover. A certain angry superhero goes into Dr. Ludwig von Drake's Anger Extraction Machine and overloads it. When he comes out, there are two of him. One is a monster and the other is a huggy flower child. Will he ever be whole again?
4. What is in those Goblin dogs?
5. A Batman/Marvel crossover. What if Batman gets a symbiote suit? How will Alfred and the Bat family get it of him?
I came up with these today. Ask and maybe you can use them.
1. A JL musical. I know Batman can sing from the JL cartoon where Circe turned Diana into a pig and he sang so Circe would change her back. SO ROMANTIC!
2. A SPN/Y&R crossover. Gabriel has found his true vessel–Hillary Curtis. How much havoc will this new Hillary wreak in Genoa City.
3. A Batman/Superman/SPN crossover. Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are as close as brothers. They're two Hunters who run into the Winchesters and swap stories.
4. A Static Shock/DBZ crossover. Poor Static is sucked into the DBZ world. He fights beside the Z-fighters and helps out at Capsule Corp. How will he handle being used as a battery when the power goes out and the backup generator fails?
I have no other ideas about the plot of the first two, but I do on the third one. I might try writing that fic. Feel free to ask about any of them.
1. A Static Shock/MLP crossover. Static and Gear are transported to Equestria. What would they be? Earth ponies, unicorns, or pegasi?
2. A SM/Supergirl crossover. Kara Zor-El is a reborn Kryptonian princess. She becomes Sailor Krypton.
Contact me to ask questions about this.
1. An Injustice/Marvel crossover. Yesterday, I saw "Injustice 2: Gods Among Us" on YouTube. The movie was made completely from the video game, which I can't play because I don't have the right console. Anyway, the story was kind of scary and the second ending was tragic. This morning, I compared Superman's heat vision boring through Shazam's head to GR's Penance Stare. That's when I came up with the idea that someone who knows about the issue with Superman and brings some Marvel heroes, including Ghost Rider, to the Injustice world to deliver vengeance on Superman.
2. If the second ending really happened, how would Damian react seeing his father under Superman's control? Would he be remorseful? Would he run away and become the new leader of the resistance?
3. An Injustice/Static Shock crossover. How different would "Injustice" be if Static Shock was in it?
4. An Injustice/MLP crossover. Could Twilight and her friends help save the JL's world?
5. An Injustice/MML crossover. How would Milo and his friends fit into the Injustice world? Who joins Superman's Regime and who joins Batman's Insurgency?
6. An Injustice/SM crossover. How will the Sailor Scouts help defeat Superman?
7. An Injustice/Pokemon crossover. How will Ash Ketchum affect the events of "Injustice"?
Ooo…these sound great! If you want to use them, please ask.
1. A Flash/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. Who's faster, Flash or Sonic? Just a little idea I had this morning.
2. A TMNT/Wolverine crossover. Who would win in a fight, Shredder or Wolverine?
Here's another idea that maybe someone could bring to life. But as always, ask first!
1. A Ghost Whisperer/Odd Thomas crossover. Melinda Gordon has a son named Thomas, and he shares her 'gift'.
2. An Injustice/SPN crossover. What if Superman did what he did because he was possessed? Sam and Dean roll into town to catch a demon and Batman's Insurgency helps them do it.
3. A Tangled/Marvel crossover. Repunzel is an Inhuman and is related to Queen Medusa.
4. In I2:GAU, Eobard Thawne says he can't go home because an ancestor of his was killed during the Regime. What if Flash suggested doing something about that? Either bring that person back to life or make whoever that person was supposed to be with fall in love with someone else. Eobard would still come to be, he just be different. Then he could go home.
5. An Aladdin/SPN crossover. The Winchesters hunt a Djinn in Agrabah. Don't ask why, they just are.
Here's my ideas for today. Remember to ask before you use them.
1. Oscar on "Star vs the Forces of Evil" is part vampire because he has fangs.
2. A DC Superheroes/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. Catwoman and Rouge the Bat become friends.
3. A Sonic the Hedgehog/SPN crossover. Is Sonic faster than the Impala? Sonic works with the Winchesters on a case.
4. A Sonic the Hedgehog/Flash crossover. Flash and Sonic settle once and for all who's faster.
5. A SPN/DC Superheroes crossover. In "Rebirth: Black Dawn", Superman's son is possessed by a sentient black goo. What if it was a demon or a Leviathan?
If you want to us them, just ask!
1. A DC Superheroes/SM crossover. Diana is not only Wonder Woman, but she is also Sailor Themyscira. Queen Mera is Sailor Atlantis and Isis is Sailor Kahndaq.
2. A Marvel/SM crossover. Queen Medusa (or one of her daughters) of the Inhumans becomes Sailor Atalan, and Lorna Dane (Polaris) becomes Sailor Genosha.
These are some of my ideas. If you want to use them, please ask first.
1. An Injustice/DBZ crossover. I had this idea before, but I didn't post it because I didn't think it would work. Last night, I realized that I thought it wouldn't work because I was putting Goku as Superman and Vegeta as Batman. Since there's no villain who usually focus solely on Vegeta, like the Joker does with Batman, I'd have Gohan as Superman and Bulma and either Goku or Vegeta sharing the role of Batman. Pilaf or Dr. Gero plants a nuke in Satan City and connects the trigger to a pregnant Videl's heartbeat. Gohan is tricked into killing her. I casted the characters in these roles today.
2. An Aladdin/Spider-Man crossover. Aladdin is bitten by a magically enhanced spider. He faints and wakes up in the palace with holes in his wrists. He figures out how to make strong webs shoot out of them. He becomes Spider-Man and tries to live up to his father-in-law's motto, "With great power, comes great responsibilities".
Maybe you'll be inspired by this. If you want to use an idea of mine, please ask.
1. An Aladdin/MLP crossover. Aladdin and his friends are born into the MLP world in Saddle Arabia. I have no idea what their cutie marks would be.
Maybe this is something you could find a use for. Please ask if you want to use it.
1. A SPN/MLP crossover. Gabriel and Discord have a chaos duel, and then become friends. Dean hits on Rarity. Will he score or get shut down?
2. A Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. In the Spiderman comics, Peter Parker had his own company. He does business with Bruce Wayne. They become good friends, despite Bruce's dislike for Spiderman. Meanwhile, Oliver Queen hits it off with Tony Stark. How many genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropists can the world handle?
3. A GotG/Injustice crossover. After Brainiac's defeat, his ship is sent off into space. It becomes a trading outpost and home to some, including a telepathic Russian dog.
4. A Marvel/MLP crossover. Loki and Discord bond over creating chaos. When Loki goes to far and endangers the ponies, the draconequus and Asgardian prince go toe-to-toe. What will happen?
Feel free to ask about these ideas.
1. A Y&R/DC Superheroes crossover. Yesterday or the day before, I realized Jack Abbott is like Clark Kent and Victor Newman is like Bruce Wayne. I decided today that makes Nikki Newman like Diana Prince. I think Virgil Hawkins (Static) and Devon Hamilton would be friends.
2. A LPS/DC Superheroes crossover. The Biscuit twins would, like, totally be Orange Lanterns on account of they're, like, so greedy and selfish.
3. A SPN/DC Superheroes crossover. Can Mr. Mxyzptlk out-Trickster the Trickster?
Good ideas, huh? Anyway, if you'd like to use any of these ideas, please feel free to ask.
1. A MLP/Y&R crossover. Rarity would have a friendly rivalry with Chelsea Lawson.
2. A MLP/The Bold and the Beautiful crossover. Applejack and Bill Spencer would be mortal enemies, because he lied that his niece was dying to serve is own purposes.
3. A DBZ/Y&R crossover. What happened to Victoria Newman at her mother's MS benefit was what happened to Goku when he was a baby. That bump on the head changed his personality, which is what is happening to Victoria.
Wow, those were…random. Feel free to ask about this stuff!
1. A JL/Bold & Beautiful crossover. Caroline Spencer hates her Uncle Bill for lying telling everyone she's dying, so she beats him up. She likes the feeling, so she decides to use her abilities for good and starts fighting crime. Eventually, she joins the JL. What will Thomas's reaction be to the costumes; hers and the whole League? I think the explanation would be…interesting. Bill becomes Caroline's nemesis.
Did I make this sound interesting? Go ahead and ask about it.
1. A Gravity Falls/DC Superheroes crossover. The JL helps the people of Gravity Falls, Oregon fight for their town during the events of Wierdmageddon.
2. A Gravity Falls/DC Superheroes crossover. Who would win in a fight, Mr. Mxyzptlk or Bill Cypher?
3. A Gravity Falls/DC Superheroes crossover. Stan and Ford Pines meet Aquaman, among other heroes, in the course of sailing around the world.
4. A DC Elseworlds/HP crossover. In a world where the Sun is kept alive by magic and technology is useless, the power of magic is magnified. People who are born witches and wizards have magic that is more powerful than the magic a muggle has. The wand has gone the way of the Dodo and everyone can do wandless magic. Bruce Wayne was born a wizard and attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
5. A JL/Scooby Doo crossover. The Mystery Inc. gang are on a case and run into the JL.
6. A LPS/The Incredible Hulk crossover. Before living with Youngmee Song's Aunt Christie, Sugar Sprinkles lived with Dr. Bruce Banner. I thought of this a few days ago, but didn't post it. Same with the last idea and the one before.
7. An Avengers/Superman crossover. When Iron Man guided that missile through the portal into space, he made it home, but the missile kept going. It hit a planet and destabilized the planet's core.
What do you think? Could these work? Please ask for permission if you want to use them.
1. A Deadpool/MLP crossover. Deadpool and Pinkie Pie bond over Chimi-cherry-changas.
2. A MLP/Superman crossover. Superman and Applejack become good friends, because of their shared background.
3. A MLP/Bold & Beautiful crossover. Applejack persuades Liam to tell Thomas the truth about Caroline's "illness".
4. A Thor/Static Shock crossover. Thor and Static become good friends.
5. A CA/Batman crossover. Steve has a thing for Barbara Gordon.
I don't know about these. Ask me about these.
1. A LPS/MML crossover. The pink sentient blob that Brittany Biskit made in science class and the green sentient blob that Milo Murphy made in science class get into a relationship. I don't smoke anything. This is just a crazy connection my brain made and the blob relationship is what came out of it.
2. A Superman/Iron Man crossover. Clark Kent becomes Superman. After a big battle, he holds a press conference and announces that he's Superman.
3. A Batman/Iron Man crossover. Bruce Wayne becomes Batman. After a big battle, he holds a press conference and announces that he's Batman.
4. A Wonder Woman/Iron Man crossover. Princess Diana of Themyscira becomes Wonder Woman After a big battle, she holds a press conference and announces that she's Wonder Woman.
5. A Nightwing/Marvel crossover. Where did those lightning sticks that Nightwing and Black Widow use come from?
Here's some more ideas. Please ask before using them.
1. An Injustice/MLP crossover. I read a fic where instead of Mainstream Superman, Insugency Batman accidentally gets Goku and Vegeta. I can't find the fic anymore, but please let me know if you find it. If you want to use this idea, you might also want to ask the author in addition to me. Anyway, it made me wonder, what if Batman got Princesses Celestia and Luna? It would work, because one of Superman's weaknesses is magic.
2. A Thor/Frozen crossover. While searching for the Tesseract, Thor finds a beautiful ice palace and a certain icy Queen.
Ooo, these would sure be good! Ask me if you'd like to use them.
1. An Injustice/MLP crossover. Instead of Superman, Batman brings Discord into his world.
2. An Injustice/Thor crossover. Instead of Superman, Batman brings Thor into his world.
3. A Madea/Batman crossover. Madea's in Gotham and gets mugged. Batman tries to get it back for her, but he gets a pretty big shock.
4. A Madea/Avengers crossover. Madea's an agent of S.H.E.I.L.D and becomes an Avenger.
5. A Madea/JL crossover. Batman's needed, but he's busy and suggests Madea in his place.
6. A Madea/Bold & Beautiful crossover. Madea finds out about Bill's lie and teach's him a lesson.
7. A Madea/Batman crossover. Madea takes Harley under her wing in prison and protects her when they're out. Joker attacks Harley and Madea retaliates. May God have marcy on the poor Joker's soul; if that's even possible.
8. A Madea/SPN crossover. Madea meets Sam and Dean and finds out that she's a pretty good Hunter. She looks out for the boys and feels threatened when Mary comes back to life.
9. A GotG/MLP crossover. The Mane 6 somehow go into space and go to Drax's home world. They discover Xeron's friendship problems and try to fix them.
Here's some ideas. I think the ones with Madea would be hilarious! If anyone wants to try them, please ask first.
1. A Scooby-Doo/DBZ crossover. Scooby and the gang meet the Z-fighters and solve a mystery together. I've had this idea before, but I thought it would be pointless because the Z-fighters can sense the energy of anyone they meet. Energy can't be masked like one's outward appearance. They'd blow the mystery before the Mysteries Inc. gang could solve it! But I think it's a legitimate idea.
2. A Static Shock/Frozen crossover. Elsa meets Virgil Hawkins in a cave in Norway. He's hiding there while he gets a hold of his powers after accidentally electrocuting his sister. They get to know each other, grow closer and he's there when Elsa freezes Anna's heart. He helps Anna back to Arendelle. He shields Anna even though he doesn't know her and his heart is frozen.
3. An Incredibles/Frozen crossover. Lucius is related to Elsa.
4. A Static Shock/Scooby-Doo crossover. Static and the Mysteries Inc. solve a mystery, and Gear gets a crush on Velma.
Here's some more of my ideas. I think the second one sounds interesting. If you'd like to use them, ask me.
1. A Ducktales/PotC crossover. The possessed sword that's in Scrooge's garage was once owned by Blackbeard, and later Captain Barbossa.
2. A Ducktales/DC Superheroes crossover. Scrooge, Launchpad, the boys, Glomgold, and his employees meet Aquaman and the other Atlanteans in Atlantis.
3. Wonder Women, Hawkgirl, and Vixen are kidnaped and locked in a room. Their captor says one of them has to die. I got this idea from "Criminal Minds".
4. A Thor/DC Superheroes crossover. Thor Odinson and Tora Olafsdotter (Ice) form a bond that could develop into something more.
5. A Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. The King of Wakanda meets the King of Kahndaq.
6. A DBZ/X-Men crossover. I bet a Saiyan could obliterate a Sentinel.
7. A Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. Who would win in a fight, Wolverine or Batman? Hyperion or Superman?
The last four sound more interesting than the others. What do you think? If you'd like to use my ideas, please ask!
1. A LPS/MLP crossover. Blythe Baxter and Fluttershy both communicate with animals and would be good friends. Will Discord be jealous?
2. A X-Men/Static Shock crossover. Who would win in a fight between Megneto and Static?
3. A LPS/MLP crossover. The Mane 6 solve the friendship problem between Roger and his sister while Blythe solves the friendship problem between Vinnie and Sunil.
4. A Tangled/MLP crossover. The Mane-iac from the Power Ponies comics is based on Repunzel.
5. A LPS/MLP crossover. Ever since I first Buttercream and Sugar Sprinkles on LPS, I thought they sounded like pony names.
6. A Marvel/Teen Titans crossover. Who would win in a fight, Enchantress or Raven?
7. A Castle/Marvel crossover. Richard Castle and Frank Castle are related.
8. A Hercules/Wonder Woman crossover. How will Wonder Woman react when she finds out that Hercules is her step-brother?
9. A Static Shock/Frozen crossover. Sir Francis Stone is one of the guards of Arendelle. He's had his powers under control for years. When he found out that his Queen had ice powers, he was the only one who didn't see her as a monster who needed to be killed.
I'd like to see these. I might let you use it if you just ask.
1. A Static Shock/X-Men crossover. There's something between Vigil Hawkins and Jubilation Lee.
2. A DBZ/Incredibles crossover. Vegeta's personality is like Bob Parr's. They're both stubborn, have a hard time with there emotions, and tend to loose their tempers a lot.
3. A DBZ/Static Shock crossover. Francis Stone might be part Saiyan because his hair always sticks up.
4. A Captain America/Incredibles crossover. Steve Rogers could be Bob Parr.
5. A Thor/Norse Mythology crossover. How will Jane Foster react when she meets the children Thor had with Sif? What will they think of their father's human mistress?
6. A Static Shock/Avengers crossover. Static joins the Avengers. He balances being an Avenger with protecting his new home, Harlem.
7. An Aladdin/Batman crossover. Aladdin is the Dark Knight of Agrabah with Abu as his Robin.
I think #4, #5, and #7 are the best out of these ideas. Idea #5 sounds like a dysfunctional reality show or comedy movie. Tell me what you think. If you want to use these ideas, remember to ask first!
1. An Incredibles/Superman crossover. Who would win in a fight, Mr. Incredible or Superman?
2. An Incredibles/Captain America crossover. Who would win in a fight, Mr. Incredible or Captain America?
3. An Incredibles/JL crossover. How will the Incredibles get along with the JL?
4. An Incredibles/The Incredible Hulk crossover. Who would win in a fight, Mr. Incredible or the Hulk?
5. A Deadpool/Spider-Man/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean go to New York to fight hordes of monsters and team up with Spider-Man, Deadpool, and Blade. Although Deadpool is married, he develops a crush on Dean. Sam nearly pees his pants while laughing at his brothers misfortune.
6. A Deadpool/GotG crossover. Deadpool nearly annoys Rocket into a homicidal rage.
7. A GotG/Young Justice crossover. Rocket (the raccoon) helps Rocket (the person) out in the transportation department.
8. A LPS/Krypto, The Superdog crossover. The LPS pets get superpowers and join the Super-pets.
9. A LPS/Bolt crossover. Zoe has a fling with Bolt.
The ideas for the fights sound like the outcomes would be really close. Especially #2 and #4. Ask if you want to use them!
1. A YouTube video showcased the possible endings to Injustice: Gods Among Us. In Superman's ending, after he got back to his time, he was so shaken from his experience in that other timeline that he came up with his own failsafe. He swallowed a Kryptonite capsule that would only open and kill him if a button was pushed. Each founding member got a turn guarding the button except Batman. My idea was to explain why that is and what Superman feels knowing that his life could be ended at the push of a button.
This idea sound really interesting. I might use it.
1. A Ducktales/Tailspin/DC Superheroes crossover. Grodd accidentally transports himself, Solovar, Flash, and GL to a world populated by talking animals. They end up going to Cape Seuzette and Duckburg.
I think this would be funny. Feel free to ask my permission to use this idea.
1. A Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. Black Widow and Black Canary bond over fighting styles and form a friendship.
2. A Tiny Toon Adventures/JL crossover. The JL are transported, somehow, to Acme Acres and meet the Tiny Toons.
3. A JL/Space Jam crossover. The Looney Toons need some help, so they pull the JL into their world.
Wow, those ideas are all over the place. Anyway, please ask if you want to use them.
1. An Avengers/Space Jam crossover. The Looney Toons need some help, so they pull the Avengers into their world.
2. A Static Shock/Space Jam crossover. The Looney Toons need some help, so they pull the Static and Gear into their world.
3 A Scooby Doo/SPN crossover. The Winchesters help Mysteries Inc. survive the Apocalypse.
4. An Incredibles/DC Superheroes crossover. J'onn J'onzz fits into society as Dr. Sunbright, the only doctor who is qualified to treat Supers.
5. A DBZ/Batman crossover. Kakarot's pod crashed on Earth and he was adopted by Martha and Thomas Wayne. They named him Bruce and he would one day become Batman.
6. A DBZ/Superman crossover. Kakarot's pod crashed on Earth and he was adopted by Martha and Jonathan Kent. They named him Clark and he would one day become Superman.
7. A GR/SM/SPN crossover. Serena sells her soul when someone very close to her dies. They come back to life, and she has one year to spend with them and continue being Sailor Moon until her soul is dragged to Hell. Will she be the same when she comes back?
8. A SM/GL crossover. Which Lantern Corps. would each of the Sailor Scouts belong to?
9. A SD/GL crossover. Which Lantern Corps. would each of the Mystery Inc. members belong to?
10. A SPN/GL crossover. Which Lantern Corps. would the Winchesters belong to?
11. A JL/Groundhog Day crossover. Someone in the JL is stuck in a time loop, and it's driving them crazy.
12. A Batman/Groundhog Day crossover. Someone in the Batman is stuck in a time loop, and it's driving him crazy.
13. A TLM/Superman crossover. When Lex Luthor pushes a weakened Superman into the water near the Fortress of Solitude, Ariel saves him. She sings to him and they talk for a while. She doesn’t notice the figure of her father surface behind her. This might not go to well.
Here's some more ideas. I like the DBZ ideas the most, but I'm interested in seeing what connections can be made between the components of the other crossovers. If you want to use them, please ask.
1. A Static Shock/DC Superheroes/Fantastic Four crossover. Francis Stone, Firestorm, and Johnny Storm are all related somehow. Something a gene that they all have gave them fire abilities when they got their powers.
Here's something to think about. Ask and I might let you use it.
1. An Injustice/Disney/Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. Hercules is in Superman's role, Aladdin is in Batman's role, and Mechanicles is in the Jokers role. Most of the Gods back Hercules' rule, but the only ones who don't are his own parents. They don't have enough firepower to take them all on, and Zeus and Hera refuse to fight there kin. They help Aladdin gather heroes from other universes to fight Hercules and the Gods of Olympus.
2. A Rugrats/Days of Our Lives crossover. Angelica Pickles and Angelica Deveraux are the same person.
3. In the world of Equestria Girls, where are the versions of Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer that are native to that world?
4 An Incredibles/MLP crossover. The Incredibles find themselves in Equestria as Earth ponies. Can the Princesses help them?
Ooo...I love that first one. It's intriguing. Ask before you use my ideas, yadda, yadda, yadda.
1. An Incredibles/Batman crossover, Lucius Best has lost his memory. He only remembers his first name. now he's Lucius Fox.
2. An Incredibles/GF crossover. How did Dicker erase Kari's memory of Jack-Jack's powers? Fiddleford Hadron McGucket made two memory-erasing guns.
3. A GR/CA crossover. Steve Roger has to sell his soul to save someone he care deeply about and becomes GR.
4. A Thor/X-Men crossover. Storm and Thor possess the same set of powers, and that's what helps attract Thor to Storm.
Here's some more ideas. You know the drill.
1. A Frozen/Static Shock crossover. Elsa helps Permafrost control her powers.
2. A DC Superheroes/DBZ/Dinotopia crossover. When The heroes get to Dinosaur Island, they find a sophisticated human civilization living on the island. And Saiyans.
3. A Thor/JL crossover. Loki could be the father of any member of the JL's father, depending on where he's hiding out, who he's hiding out as, and when he's hiding out.
4. A Thor/DBZ crossover. Loki hides out on Planet Vegeta as Bardock. He's also the father of Kakarot.
5. A Superman/GR crossover. Clark is distraught when he learns what he is. He'll give anything to meet his birth parents, even his own soul.
6. A DC Superheroes/Incredibles crossover. Jack-Jack's the host of Etrigan the Demon.
Which one makes the most sense.
1. A DC Superheroes/SPN crossover. Death told Dean that he will reap God. When God dies, where does he go? Home (Heaven)? Or another dimension?
2. A Batman/SPN crossover. The Winchesters learn about mysterious murders where the victims have tree roots growing out of their mouths. The go on the hunt in Gotham for Poison Ivy. How do you kill a plant-person?
I particularly think idea #2 would be VERY interesting. Remember to use any of these ideas.
1. A SPN/Ducktales crossover. Scrooge McDuck is not only a daring Adventurer and Treasure Hunter, but also a Master Hunter.
2. A SPN/SvtFoE crossover. Sam and Dean are two Mewman Hunter who have been appointed by the Royal Family to hunt down monsters.
I can see the first idea being turned into a fic more than anything else. Let me know if you want to use them.
1. An Aquaman/Sharknado crossover. The sharknadoes would certainly keep Aquaman and the JL busy. They'd also have to gather up the sharks before the civilians who are defending themselves can kill the sharks. I've had this idea in my head for quite a while. I thought it would be way to easy because of Aquaman's ability to communicate telepathically with marine life, so I didn't post it.
2. A SPN/Y&R/B&B/DC Superheroes crossover. Liam Spencer, Mariah Copeland, and Scott Granger are three new Hunters who are being mentored by Sam, Dean, and Mary Winchester. Various Superheroes pop up because superheroes are awesome.
3. A Thor/DBZ crossover. The Prince of Asgard meets the Prince of All Saiyans. How will Vegeta survive two "oafs"?
Interesting. Ask permission if you want to use them.
1. A Batman/Y&R crossover. Victor Newman finds out that Bruce Wayne is Batman and uses it as blackmail against Bruce.
2. A DC Superheroes/B&B crossover. Shiela Carter knows Clark's secret and uses this knowledge to get Clark to marry her.
3. A MLP/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean are transported to Equestria and learn how to kill an Equestrian Windigo.
Oh boy, those soap opera characters are so devious. If you want to use them, don't forget to ask.
1. A SM/Disney crossover. All the Disney Princesses are Sailor Scouts of their respective kingdoms. For example, Ariel can be Sailor Atlantica, but also a Sailor of whatever Eric's kingdom is called; Jasmine is Sailor Agrabah; Elsa is Sailor Arendelle; and so on.
2. A MLP/SPN crossover. Basically, it's the plot of SPN in Equestria. Bright Mac is John Winchester, Pear Butter is Mary Winchester, Big Mac is Dean Winchester, Applejack is Sam Winchester, and Applebloom is Adam Milligan.
Ooo…the MLP/SPN idea sounds doable. If you want to use these ideas, please ask!
1. A CA/Atlantis: The Lost Empire crossover. Jacques Dernier is the explosive expert on the expedition to find Atlantis headed by Milo Thatcher.
2. A Batman/Marvel crossover. In the Amalgam universe, Jubilation Grayson (Jubilee/Dick Grayson) wasn't always Sparrow, sidekick to Logan Wayne, aka Dark Claw (Batman/Wolverine). She went on to become Sparkling. The next Sparrow was Jason Riley. He was eventually killed by Hyena (The Joker/Harley Quinn/Sabertooth) and somehow resurrected. He become Scarlet Hood (Scarlet Spider/Red Hood). After him was Tim Morales, who called himself Kid Sparrow (Kid Arachnid/Red Robin). Besides Hyena and his right-hand woman Typhoid Harley (Harley Quinn/Typhoid Mary), Dark Claw and Sparrow sometimes fight The Tasker (Taskmaster/Riddler). Red Hood could also be combined with Deadpool to become Redpool. Maybe he'll get a sidekick named Bloody. The only characters canon to the Amalgam universe are Dark Claw, Sparrow, and Hyena.
3. A MLP/X-Men crossover. Logan is transported to Equestria, and he's not alone. Will he survive the singing and Pinkie's antics?
Well, those amalgamations sound interesting. If you want to use them or any of my ideas, please feel free to ask.
1. A Batman/Spider-Man crossover. Tim Drake is Peter Parker's cousin.
2. A DC Superheroes/Marvel crossover. Black Canary and Black Widow fight intensely and Green Arrow and Hawkeye break it up.
They both sound interesting, but the second one sounds more exciting. Ask if you want to use them.
1. A DBZ/Marvel/DC crossover. Frieza abducts some of the smartest people and forces them to work for him. Who will save them?
2. A Batman/SM crossover. Serena runs away from home and ends up in Gotham. She becomes Catwoman, also know as Sailor Cat.
Remember to ask if you want to use these ideas.
1. Bruce Wayne or Wally West is abducted by aliens. Who will save him? How will he handle the long-term affects?
2. One of the human Avengers is abducted by aliens. Who will save him or her? How will they handle the long-term affects?
3. A JL/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. A group of anthropomorphic animals show up in the DCU and are looking for the chaos shard, which may be their only hope of getting home.
4. A SPN/The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest crossover. Some of Johnny’s adventures deal with the supernatural. The Quests and the Bannons are Hunters and are friends with the Winchesters.
5. A SPN/Bonanza crossover. The Cartwrights are Hunters and are friends with the Winchesters.
6. A Pocahontas/Bonanza crossover. One time Mr. Cartwright had to marry a Native American woman. What if that woman was Pocahontas?
I think these ideas sound interesting. Don't forget to ask if you want to use them.
1. A SPN/Early Edition crossover. The same thing happened to Gary Hobson that happened to Sam Winchester at the age of six months. That's why he get "tomorrow's newspaper" in his head.
2. A SPN/Bonanza crossover. The same thing happened to Joe Cartwright that happened to Sam Winchester at the age of six months. That's why he can control fire with his mind. His power is an answer to/inspired by "Frozen".
That SPN/Early Edition idea sounds like it makes more sense than the SPN/Bonanza one. Ask if you want to use them.
1. A Superman/X-Men crossover. Superman helps Cyclops control his eye beam. This is not impossible, and obviously Scott needs it.
2. A Superman/Frozen crossover. Superman finds an ice palace in the arctic near his Fortress of Solitude. He hears her confrontation with her sister. He can hear Elsa's heartbeat and figures out that she's scared when she uses her power. He calms her down and protects her from Hans and the men with him.
3. A SD/JL crossover. Superman and Velma are dating. Flash sets up a romantic dinner for them and serenades them. Oh boy. Was this a good idea? Batman and Wonder Woman are together and Shaggy's dating Hawkgirl. Wait. How'd that happen? Lucky dork.
4. A SD/JL crossover. Superman and Wonder Woman are together, Batman's attracted to Velma for her detective skills, and Shaggy's dating Hawkgirl. Wait. How'd that happen? Lucky dork.
5. A Superman/TRApJQ crossover. Clark Kent is dating Jessie Banon.
6. A SD/SPN crossover. Velma is a part-time Hunter and rolls with the Winchesters.
7. A SD/Batman Beyond crossover. Scooby's in love with Ace.
Ooo…I'd love to see a Superman/Elsa pairing! I might try the second idea myself. If you want to use it or any of my ideas, please ask.
1. A Batman/Transformers crossover. What if instead of a Chaos Shard to try to resurrect Damian, he used a piece of the Allspark? Through that Spark, Damian's soul is transferred to the Batwing.
Ooo...very nice. Ask and I might let you use this idea.
1. In an episode of "Avengers: Age of Ultron", Baron Zemo sent Captain America into the Cretaceous. What if he never made it back? He…uh…fed a pack of raptors. The Super Soldier serum was chemically altered when he was frozen in ice, making him have an unnaturally long life and stop aging. The serum was transferred to the raptors. Some of these raptors survived to modern day. It was very hard for them to be killed or die from disease. They became sentient and learned to talk. The one who consumed the Heart of America gets to be Captain Cretaceous.
Wow. That was a little morbid, but interesting. I might let you use the idea if you ask.
1. An Avengers/Titanic crossover. Steve wasn't the first Super Soldier. Jack Dawson was and he fought in the First World War. Although he wasn't British, he was called Captain Britain. He went on the Titanic and was supposedly a casualty of the Titanic disaster, but he was frozen in ice like Steve.
2. A Superman/SPN crossover. John Winchester was born with a different name; Kal-El. His canon backstory remains the same, except for being a Kryptonian. Elements of Superman's backstory are there, but it's mostly John. There's Kryptonite in the room when Azezel collects John's soul, when Lilith collects Dean's soul, and when Sam is possessed by Lucifer and they fight in Sam's head for the "driver's seat" like teenage twins who just got their driver's licenses, so they'll be easy to defeat. Sam and Dean can both fly, but Dean prefers the Impala. If Dean absolutely had to fly, he'd rather fly himself.
3. A CA/Batman crossover. Captain America tracks Red Skull to Gotham and runs into Batman and Robin. At first, Batman's annoyed to have him interfere with his tracking Black Mask, but he warms up to it.
Huh. Now there's some good ideas. If you want to use them, please ask first.
1. A Frozen/JL crossover. Ice (Tora Olafsdotter) gets a head injury and forgets how to control her powers. She freezes the Watch Tower and several heroes' hearts. Flash (Wally West) goes back in time to find out how Elsa, the Snow Queen reversed her magic. Can he make it back in time to save everyone?
Interesting idea. Ask me if you want to use it.
1. A Frozen/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean investigate a strange deep freeze that was caused by a woman in an ice dress. Dean was going to just kill her, but finds out she's possessed. Sam exorcizes the demon. After Elsa wakes up, Dean hits on her. She shuts him down, but finds she has much more in common with Sam.
AHAHAHA! Poor Dean! I wonder how this idea would turn out. Ask me if you want to use it.
1. A MLP/SPN crossover. Set during Season 1 of SPN. Sam and Dean can't find John, because he was sucked into Equestria. When the boys catch up to him, the find him married to Fluttershy. What does Discord have to do with this? Will John even want to go home?
I have an idea in my head for how this fic would go. Ask me and I might let you use this idea.
1. A Superman/Star Wars Rebels crossover. Ezra Bridger's parent's adopted a baby boy named Kal-El. Ezra uses his Kryptonian powers to help the Rebels fight against the Empire. I've had this idea before but forgot to write it down.
2. A Batman: The Animated Series/MML crossover. Poison Ivy hired pistacheons from the future to impersonate humans and marry rich people to steal their millions.
I thought of these ideas myself. Ask if you want to use them.
1. A DC Superheroes/Marvel crossover. Adam Strange from the DCU is related to Dr. Steven Strange from the Marvel universe and Richard Grey, Jr. is related to Jean Grey of the X-Men.
2. A Batman/SPN crossover. Sam and Dean's parents were named John and Mary, and so were Dick Greyson's parents. They witnessed a terrible crime and went into Witness Protection, changing their last name to Greyson. John and Mary both die and Sam and Dean are taken in by Bruce Wayne.
3. A DC Superheroes/Transformers crossover. Who is the Green Lantern for Cybertron? Do we know him/her, or is it some one new?
I think the second idea's better. If you'd like to use any of my ideas, please ask.
1. A TTG/Marvel/SvTFoE/SM/DBZ/SD crossover. When Beast Boy uses 50% of his brain power and gains the ability to travel through time, he accidentally jumped into another dimension.
2. A DC Superheroes/Marvel/The Incredibles crossover. Mr. Terrific from the JL, Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four, and Mr. Incredible team up.
3. A Marvel/Hollowman crossover. Dr. Bruce Banner wasn't the only one who tried to replicate the Super Soldier serum. Dr. Sebastian Caine used an experimental serum on himself and was turned permanently invisible and mentally unstable. Now, various heroes must try to apprehend him.
4. A GotG/SM crossover. Gamora is Sailor Zen-Whoberi, Sailor Zen for short.
5. A HP/SPN crossover. Despite being a Wizard, Harry becomes good friends with Dean Winchester. Harry has a fascination with old muggle cars and they bond over Dean's car.
6. A SD/SPN crossover. Scooby becomes real and he and Dean talk about Zombie Island. Then Scooby gossips about what happened between the members of Mysteries Inc.
Ooo...I think the third and fourth ideas sound interesting. Ask if you want to use any of these ideas.
1. A SPN/Hollowman crossover. There are ghost reports from wherever "Hollowman" is set and Sam and Dean must go investigate.
2. A SPN/Batman crossover. Bella Talbot is Catwoman and Dean Winchester is Batman.
3. A Marvel/DC Superheroes crossover. Both the DC and Marvel universes have an Enchantress. Why is that? Who would win in a fight.
Hmm...those sound interesting. if you's like to turn these ideas into fics, please ask for permission.
1. A SPN/Transformers crossover. Bobby Singer owns a used car lot. Sam Winchester buys a Camaro that's yellow with black racing stripes.
2. A DBZ/Transformers crossover. Chi-chi takes Gohan to get his first car. He ends up with a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro. Bumblebee was original going to be a '69 Chevy Camaro, but the producers decided to go with a '77 model. I prefer the '69 model over the '77 model.
3. A SPN/JL crossover. A member of the JL says "yes" to an angel and is their vessel. Who will it be?
4. A Captain Planet/DBZ crossover. Bulma is fed up with the pollution of her world, so she goes on a quest to find the five Planetary Rings in order to summon Captain Planet.
I think the third idea sounds the most interesting. What about you? Anyway, if you want to use these ideas, just ask.
1. In the comic books, Bruce Wayne gets Barbara Gordon pregnant. She ends up loosing the baby, but what if she didn't? Would the child join the list of Robins that have assisted the Dark Knight over the years.
2. A Ben 10/DBZ crossover. Ben Tennyson can turn into any alien in the DBZ universe. His name can work in the DBZ world, because it can pass as a pun on 'bento box'. I don't know if the other names will have to be changed.
I'm really interested in finding out how that first idea turns out. Remember to ask permission to use my ideas!
1. A Tarzan/Frozen crossover. It has been confirmed that the King and Queen of Arendelle didn't go down with their ship. The Queen was pregnant and the baby boy was before the ship went down. The got in a lifeboat and drifted to Africa. They were killed by a leopard and their son was raised by gorillas. THIS MEANS THAT TARZAN IS ELSA AND ANNA'S LONG LOST YOUNGER BROTHER. How do they meet?
2. A Dumbo/Jungle Book crossover. The baby elephant in "The Jungle Book" is Dumbo's father.
3. A Tarzan/Jungle Book crossover. The baby elephant in "The Jungle Book" is Tantor's father.
4. A Dumbo/Tarzan/Jungle Book crossover. The baby elephant in "The Jungle Book" is Dumbo and Tantor's father, making Dumbo and Tantor half-brothers.
5. A Care Bears/Ironman crossover. The Uni-beam Blast used to have another name. Here's what it was and why it was called that.
Hey, can you tell I love Disney? Anyhoo, ask if you'd like to use these ideas.
1. Static Shock has a weakness besides being covered in slimy goo. It comes in a spray can, and no, it's not Silly String or Crisco.
2. A Teen Titans/X-Men crossover. The Brotherhood of Evil that the Teen Titans have fought is the some Brotherhood that the X-Men have fought.
3. A MML/Big Bang Theory crossover. Milo Murphy is related to Sheldon Cooper.
Strangely, out of all of those ideas, the one I'd most like to see is the third one. Remember to ask before you use my ideas.
1. A SPN/JL crossover. Dean gets super speed and gets to join the JL. Dean has a fanboy moment when meeting Batman for the first time, which makes Sam embarrassed.
2. A Frozen/TT crossover. When Starfire followed wrap through a time portal, she damaged his time travel device and the landed 20 years in the future. Everything was covered in snow, because he found a way to harness Elsa's ice powers.
3. A SPN/JL crossover. In episode 9.05 "Dog Dean Afternoon", Chef Leo can acquire the abilities of the animals whose organs he consumes. What would happen if he went up against Vixen? Who would win?
Huh. These all sound good. If you want to use my ideas, don't forget to ask for permission first.
1. A SPN/Frozen crossover. Jack is like Elsa; fear triggers his power.
The Season 13 premiere gave me that idea. If you want to use it, please ask.
1. A Y&R/Frozen/Trazan crossover. Ashley Abbott is Elsa, Tracy is Anna, Jack is Tarzan, and Graham is Hans.
2. A Transformers/MLP crossover. How will the ponies react to the Transformers?
3. A Superman/Y&R crossover. Summer Newman has a new boyfriend named Clark Kent. Can he keep his secret from the nosy people of Genoa City?
4. A Batman/Marvel crossover. Nightwing and Black Widow get into a romantic relationship.
5. A Batman/Marvel crossover. Natasha Greyson is the amalgamation of Natasha Romanov and Dick Greyson. She was born into a circus family. They died in a trapeze accident. She went into foster care and her foster family gave her to the League of Assassins. She was taught by Talia al Ghul to be an assassin and her first target was Logan Wayne (Dark Claw). Dark Claw save her from that life and made her his sidekick. She would eventually become Blackwing.
6. A Batman/Marvel crossover. Natasha Todd was a street kid who tried to steal the wheels off the Batmobile. Dark Claw was impressed, so he took her in and made her his Robin. She was supposedly killed in an explosion caused by Hyena, but she was kidnaped and forced to join the League of Assassins. She was taught by Talia al Ghul to be an assassin and her first target was Logan Wayne (Dark Claw).
7. A P&F/Toy Story crossover. Heinz Doofenschmirtz is Andy's father.
8. An Aladdin/Incredibles crossover. Syndrome's accomplice Mirage is the cat goddess Mirage in disguise.
9. A GF/Incredibles crossover. Syndrome is related to the Pines family.
10. A P&F/Incredibles crossover. Heinz Doofenschmirtz is Syndrome's father.
That third and tenth ideas sounds pretty good to me. If you'd like to use any of them, please ask.
1. A Ducktales/Percy Jackson and the Olympians crossover. In the "Ducktales" episode "House of the Lucky Gander!", Scrooge, Donald, and the boys are stuck in a casino and in "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief", Percy and his friends are trapped in a casino on the way to rescue Percy's mom from Hades. What if it's the same casino? The Ducks and Scrooge join Percy and his friends on their quest.
2. A Jack Frost (1979)/Frozen crossover. In the 1979 claymation Christmas movie, Jack Frost is allowed to come to Earth for a limited time to find love. He's human, but still has his Wintery powers. Uses the version of Jack Frost from "Rise of the Gaurdians". He meets Elsa. Can she be the key to him staying human?
I think the second idea is better than the first. If you'd like to use either of them, please ask.
1. A CA/Tarzan/Frozen crossover. Steve Rogers flies the HYDRA airship into the frozen waters of the Atlantic Ocean. After Steve is frozen, the Tesseract sends him back in time. He floats down to Africa and meets Tarzan and Jane. Steve helps Tarzan figure out where he comes from and eventually ends up in Arendelle.
2. A Titanic/Tarzan/Frozen crossover. Jack Dawson is frozen in ice and thaws as he floats to Africa. He meets Tarzan and Jane. While they're preparing to take him to Rose in America, Jack discovers the journal of Queen Idun and vows to help Tarzan discover his origins–after they go find Rose in America, so she didn't marry someone else.
Hmm…these ideas sound interesting. If you'd like to use them, ask.
1. A Tarzan/X-Men crossover. Tarzan finds out he's a mutant and goes to the Xavier Institute to learn how to control his powers.
2. A Tarzan/Incredible Hulk crossover. Tarzan is taken from his jungle home and experimented on. He becomes the Hulk and is on the run from the U.S military.
3. A Batman/The Cave crossover. Man-Bat terrorizes a group of spelunkers in a cave.
4. A Tarzan/Superman crossover. Kal-El crashes in the jungle and is taken in by gorillas.
If you want to use my ideas, please ask.
1. An Adventure Time/Teen Titans crossover. Raven wasn't the only child of Trigon the Demon. First there was Marceline.
Intriguing, right? Let me know if you want to use this idea.
1. A Superman/DBZ crossover. Kal-El crashes on Planet Vegeta and is raised by Bardock and Gine.
How about that? Ask for permission before you use it!
1. A MLP/NCIS crossover. A team of ponies deal with crimes involving Equestria's Navy. Ducky's still the ME.
What do you think? Ask for permission before you use it!
1. A NCIS/Tarzan crossover. A Naval ship is stranded on the Congo coast. While at sea, a crazed officer took all the weapons on board, threw them overboard, and killed everyone on board, including his/herself. NCIS only knows about it because of the distress call. The team find Tarzan and helps him figure out who he is. He can be paired with either Kate or Ziva. I thought of this a few days ago and just got around to writing it down.
Where do I come up with these? Let me know if you want to use this idea.
1. A X-Men/NCIS crossover. Abby's in a horrible accident and develops mutant powers.
Interesting? Ask for permission before you use it!
1. A X-Men/Batman crossover. Bruce Wayne is a mutant who can turn off sound.
2. A X-Men/Batman crossover. Dick Grayson fell with his parents on the day of their accident. He was the only one who got up, thanks to his mutation.
3. A TT/SPN crossover. The Winchesters hunt Raven, Dean and Cyborg bond over pie, and Beast Boy becomes friends with Sam.
4. A X-Men/Batman crossover. While Jason Todd is being beaten to death by Joker, he starts exhibiting a peculiar mutation.
Ooo...these all sound good. Ask for permission before you use them!
1. A Frozen/Tarzan/Big Hero 6/Marvel crossover. Loki impersonated King Agnarr when Elsa was conceived, then the real King came back from wherever he was. That's why she has ice powers and Anna and Tarzan don't. Tony Stark brings Tadashi Hamada back to life as a robot for Hiro.
First idea of the new year. What'dya think? Ask if you wanna use it!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California of Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday
If you can hear the voices of the characters in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ash The Wanderer (18)
Ashera Skyla (5)
Casey Redbird (9)
Deranged Avenger (6)
Dullahan Collins (4)
Emmanuel Summers (5)
Genji Kazemaru (17)
Goku's Daughter (47)
He Who See's (23)
Kimmy Jarl (10)
LA Suka (12)
Lord Kagrenac II (3)
Moni T (1)
Moon Mage Goddess (33)
Mrs Ronald Weasley (92)
My Original Sin (113)
Mz D (9)
Phantom Fan 21 (123)
Reiji Neko Mitsukai (57)
Sage of Angst (15)
Sarah's Scrawls (21)
Servant of Fire (56)
Shara Raizel (36)
Squirrel Stone (43)
SSJ Mirai Gohan (8)
Super Vegetarott (14)
Superior Knight (14)
Swiss Blue (7)
The Crystal Rose (0)
The Reaper55 (6)
|Community:||Horrifying Mysteries of DBZ|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z|