Author has written 16 stories for Supernatural.
I'm the Dark Faerie ("yami" means "dark" in Japanese; yes I enjoyed reading the Yu-Gi-Oh manga as a teenager), and I love reading more than just about anything. That's why I'm here.
My favorite books include the Harry Potter series, the Chronicles of Narnia, the Lord of the Rings trilogy The Hobbit, anything by Neil Gaiman, the Wizard of Oz, and a number of other fantasy/adventure stories. In the world of TV, there's Supernatural (obviously), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dollhouse, Castle, House, and Firefly (anything created by Joss Whedon is magic, really). Honestly, I don't watch TV very often, so I wasn't properly introduced to the world of SPN until my best friend sat me down in May, told me I'd love it, and started the pilot episode. I've been hooked ever since.
I enjoy reading, writing, singing, dancing, music, playing the piano, composing music, acting, sewing, drawing and other various crafty-like things. I hate sports, mostly due to the fact that I have exercise-induced asthma, and I'm not a huge nature-lover due to hayfever and other various allergies, although I'll take any chance given to climb a tree. I have an iron stomach and have yet to find an amusement park ride that can undo me and make me more than a little dizzy. Yes, I am an adrenaline junkie, and I love heights.
I'm a mom to two beautiful little boys who just graduated with her Bachelors in Elementary Education. I hope to one day have my original works published, but until I get the guts to even try that, I'll just stick to what I've got here.
I'll mainly be focusing on writing stories for my Supernatural "Demon Blood" 'verse, but other stories may crop up from the Harry Potter universe. After all, I've been a fan of those books for eleven years now.
Oh, also, please visit my "homepage" from time to time. That's my LJ account, where I'll occasionally update on my writing progress as well as post bonus material, such as deleted scenes or other stuff. I also post all my stories there, too.
So please, have a read, enjoy the ride, and maybe even leave a comment or two. After all, what author doesn't want to know what their readers think?
Demon Blood 'verse stories go in the following order:
- Purpose (one-shot, pre-series. Complete.)
- Demon Blood (Multi-chapter, AU from the end of 1.22 "Devil's Trap", mentions of 2.02 "Everyone Loves a Clown". Complete.)
- Supernatural vs Evil (one-shot, retelling of 2.03 "Bloodlust". Complete.)
- Your Latest Trick (one-shot, retelling of 2.04 "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things". Complete.)
- Obi Wan'd (one-shot, follow-up to "Your Latest Trick". Complete.)
- What Makes A Killer (three chapters, retelling of 2.05 "Simon Says". Complete.)
- Demon's Trial (Multi-chapter, mentions of 2.06 "No Exit". Complete.)
- From the Shadows (Multi-chapter, includes retelling of 2.07 "The Usual Suspects". Complete.)
- Demon Virus (Multi-chapter, includes retelling of 2.09 "Croatoan". Complete.)
- Journey (This will be a series of one-shots detailing moments in the lives of Sam and Dean, leading from "Demon Virus" to "Demon Game". Complete.)
- Demon Game (Multi-chapter: Azazel's plans will finally start to come to fruition in the ghost town called Cold Oak. Complete.)
- Demon's Year (Multi-chapter: Dean's last year on earth. Features Ellen, Jo, Bobby, Gordon Walker, the FBI, Ruby, several OC's & plenty of demons. Complete.)
- Demon Seals (Multi-chapter: Retelling of season 4. Dean must find a missing Sam, but angels and demons alike threaten to keep them apart as the threat of Apocalypse looms over them all. Now in progress!)
Thanks for reading!