Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
I am a member of BakaBokken's KillQuickEdit Clan
29 years! I'm almost a wizard guys!!
Samsara: Two members of team seven inexplicably find themselves eleven years in the past after breaking free of The Infinite Tsukuyomi. But this new version of the past is a twisted and macabre facsimile of their timeline, as war rages between the nations, relished by the warmongering Hokage, Shimura Danzo.
The Dichotomy of A Prodigy: Oftentimes, it's who we least expect, that surprises us the most. Meet nine year-old Uzumaki Naruto, the dumbest genius Konoha has ever produced and the unwitting cause of the fourth great international world war.
I think my enjoyment of the Naruto series comes less from the characters, and more from the world. Kishimoto did a halfway decent job at world building in the beginning, though in the latter half of his work, that took a backseat to simple-minded and meaningless spectacle. It didn't move the story along very well, was poorly paced and ended up undermining what little character development was happening. 3/30/18
I think it's a bit of a shame that there are so few really good Naruto/Sakura stories out there. So many in the fandom have either a hatred for Sakura, a hatred/dislike of the pairing, or both. For me, it's the only pairing that ever made any sense, to be honest. Kishimoto gave Sakura almost zero development, and what little he did he backtracked immediately afterwards. I'd write my own Naruto/Sakura story if I could, but seeing as I've never been in a relationship before, it would just feel awkward, and come across as not genuine. Such a shame. 4/17/18
All right, I'm kind of irritated by how venomous people are in regards to Naruto characters. Blind hate is so reprehensible I can't even fathom how people have such hatred in them for manga characters. Moreover, the anime fillers and fanfiction are not canon. I'd like to address a few points I've seen on some other author's notes that have rubbed me the wrong way. Hiruzen is not a villain. He wasn't perfect, but he very clearly did the best he could. Short of saying "Fuck you" to everyone and flat out raising Naruto himself, politically, I sincerely doubt anyone was going to simply "Take Naruto in". You could argue that perhaps Mikoto could have, but following the nine-tails attack, it doesn't take a genius to deduce that putting Naruto under the care of the very people suspected of unleashing the monster that attacked your home is a terrible and irresponsible thing to do. Hiruzen clearly did the best with what he had.
Moreover, there is no one else that could have taken Naruto under their wing. Kakashi had next to no business trying to raise a child, especially after having lost ALL his teammates and his sensei in the same year. The guy would have been an emotional wreck. Tsunade, despite probably being a very distant relative, had no ties to Naruto. Taking him out of the village at all would have almost certainly put him in more danger than leaving him there, and it is clear that she was never going to come back to Konoha for any reason. As far as Jiraiya goes, I think it's painfully obvious that his talents were better suited to doing what he did best, and raising a child wasn't one of them.
On another note, why does Hinata get a pass, but Sakura doesn't? What the actual fuck is that? They're almost identical in terms of character motivations. Throughout part 1 it's implied that Hinata draws inspiration from Naruto. Why, or how is never really explained all that well except in the anime and even that is spotty and full of non canon BS that the manga never goes into. So, both of their characters hinge on who they're in love with. Their entire motivations for doing what they do is because they want to "impress" or "grow strong" for their man. Yet, because Hinata chose the "beaten down" (proverbially) main character Naruto, and Sakura somehow chose Sasuke for some inexplicable reason, one gets a pass and is hailed as God's gift to female characterization, who has basically no development at all and the other (Sakura) is hated on because Kishimoto couldn't write a female character if he was threatened with castration. 5/4/18
Yaoi. Dear. GOD. NO.
When Kurama calls Naruto 'Kit'. Methinks you're getting a little too familiar there, buddy.
Bills over $100. (I burn with the hatred of a billion, billion stars)
What else ... ? Um, how about bad story names that have nothing at all to do with the plot? "The Musketeer", a story about how Harry Potter obtains the Sharingan. Um... What?
Plots that have Naruto chased/beaten by drunk villagers. >.> Come on, that's just ridiculous.
People who take their dislike for certain characters too far. AKA: Mindless character bashing.
Things I Do Like:
Well thought out stories where there is a concise flow and a clear goal for the main character, whomever that may be.
Stories that don't have the pairing written out in the summary. (Hey come read my story it's Naruto/Hinata!)
Reviewers who leave a constructive review. Not just: 'Nice story, update soon'. Damn junkies ... >.>
Innovative ideas. Like a fic starring team seven as a whole rather than focusing entirely on Naruto. I'm thinking of ... oh, Juniper
People who put effort into their writing.
Stories where authors don't have to write out every.single.detail. I like a little ambiguity.
People who update their stories more than once a year. (Guilty)
Stories where the romance isn't rushed so fast.
16 things to do at Wal-Mart
1.Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Furniture to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code Brown' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When an associate asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I Choose You!"
|Community:||Bloodlines, an Odyssey|